2017 New Years Resolutions

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
False
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by False » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:58 pm

Falsey's Sack wrote:
Most Horrible Time wrote:
Leftover Falsey Sandwich wrote:Stop being such a fuckerlord
Try and keep my self destruction more in line with normal people
No more titty bars


You're supposed to set achievable goals, mate.


I figure aim high, so when people see I am merely a shitster instead of a fuckerlord, they are impressed with the degree of my personal growth. When they see me completely wasted but not buzzing out of my nut, they are impressed with my restraint. When they see me in the titty bar drowning under an ocean of minge, they say "what is he like eh?"


Id argue Im less of a fuckerlord. Achieved.

Self destruction definitely curbed. Achieved.

I cant recall going to a titty bar this year. Achieved.

Image
User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by NickSCFC » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:32 pm

Nothing for me, I'm doing super! :)

Image

Image Image
User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by NickSCFC » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:35 pm

christmasforever wrote:Donate more money to sony


My maaaan 8-)

Sony Movie Channel coming to Freeview on the 10th too.

Image Image
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by Rightey » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:44 pm

I'm moving to a new town in Feb. So this will be a big change for me. So it's a good chance to make lots of other changes too, this year I want to:

1) Manage my time better. I've already started trying to do this, I just need to stick with it.

2) Stay on track with the PhD. This is going well so far, I just need to keep it up, it ties into the time management thing.

3) Try to exercise at least three times a week. This should be fairly easy as my new pace has a pool very close by so I will try to do that as much as possible.

4) Clear some of my games backlog.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
still
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by still » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:52 pm

Falsey's Sack wrote:
Falsey's Sack wrote:
Most Horrible Time wrote:
Leftover Falsey Sandwich wrote:Stop being such a fuckerlord
Try and keep my self destruction more in line with normal people
No more titty bars


You're supposed to set achievable goals, mate.


I figure aim high, so when people see I am merely a shitster instead of a fuckerlord, they are impressed with the degree of my personal growth. When they see me completely wasted but not buzzing out of my nut, they are impressed with my restraint. When they see me in the titty bar drowning under an ocean of minge, they say "what is he like eh?"


Id argue Im less of a fuckerlord. Achieved.

Self destruction definitely curbed. Achieved.

I cant recall going to a titty bar this year. Achieved.


Well done! Inspiring! Enjoy 2017!

User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2017 New Years Resolutions
by Brerlappin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:57 pm

The only resolution I made last year was to take up BJJ, which I did. So I guess maybe this year id like to earn my first stripes/promotion. Also lose this strawberry floating Christmas weight

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: 2017 New Years Resolutions
by Lagamorph » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:01 am

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrote:The only resolution I made last year was to take up BJJ, which I did. So I guess maybe this year id like to earn my first stripes/promotion. Also lose this strawberry floating Christmas weight

Blow Job Jitsu?
Well whatever floats your boat I guess.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2017 New Years Resolutions
by Brerlappin » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:21 am

Garland Twinkleballs wrote:
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrote:The only resolution I made last year was to take up BJJ, which I did. So I guess maybe this year id like to earn my first stripes/promotion. Also lose this strawberry floating Christmas weight

Blow Job Jitsu?
Well whatever floats your boat I guess.


No, blow job job. It's like a regular blow job, but double

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by Preezy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:32 am

make fists with your toes wrote:No resolutions from me, for they are only for the weak of mind and soul. Or do more exercise.

Image
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: 2017 New Years Resolutions
by Kezzer » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:56 am

I am going to strawberry floating own 2017

Image
Image
Image
http://i.imgur.com/0CQJqX4.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: RE: Re: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by Death's Head » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:26 am

Death's Head wrote:Spend less on decadent stuff. I would say "get a new job" but unless I'm sacked, realistically can't see it happening.

strawberry floating aced it! Only wasted about £1,500 on unnecessary car parts, £200 on a monitor I didn't need and about another £200 on PC parts I didn't really need.

So this year's resolutions are:

* Stop strawberry floating wasting money on car improvements
* Don't be a banana split with money (I.e. spending decadently and then complaining when the family want something)
* Do something about the job (can be either improve it so I don't want to leave or put the effort in to find a decent job elsewhere)

Yes?
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2017 New Years Resolutions
by Knoyleo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:21 am

I dunno, be better, probably.

User avatar
Rocksleddy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by Rocksleddy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Rocsleddy wrote:For 2016:

Secure freelance work that means I can travel and work anywhere in the world. Expecting this to be very hard.

Stay with the girlfriend; from opposite sides of Europe and I'm not doing a long term ldr so strawberry float knows.

Either do a three month trip around the US or save up enough money, find someone to do it with, and plan it out for 2017.

Stay alive beyond tonight. Try to not pick up any other life threatening illnesses. We'll see.

Managed the second and fourth, 50% ain't bad right.

I'm tired of being back living on poverty wages after getting offered crazy money at the start of the year so i absolutely have to nail the freelance work this year.

Typical fitness stuff of being a beast. Continue partying and being relatively carefree. Get away with squatting in my apartment.

Should be manageable.

Image
User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: 2017 New Years Resolutions
by Trelliz » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrote:
Garland Twinkleballs wrote:
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrote:The only resolution I made last year was to take up BJJ, which I did. So I guess maybe this year id like to earn my first stripes/promotion. Also lose this strawberry floating Christmas weight

Blow Job Jitsu?
Well whatever floats your boat I guess.


No, blow job job. It's like a regular blow job, but double


Image

Tragic Magic wrote:RTCW is a mega plex of origami, you young bugger, enjoy the taste.
Women are so lovely.

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Shadow
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: 2017 New Years Resolutions
by Shadow » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Mine are:

  • No more takeaway food (successful so far)

Which leads in to my sub-resolutions:

  • Lose 2 Stone
  • Get good at cooking

I have a recurring back problem, which means I struggle with excercise (most weight lifting and cycling are out and running is high-risk, I can swim, but that's inconvenient). So I need to lose weight through diet rather than excercise.

User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 2017 New Years Resolutions
by Brerlappin » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Trelliz wrote:
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrote:
Garland Twinkleballs wrote:
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrote:The only resolution I made last year was to take up BJJ, which I did. So I guess maybe this year id like to earn my first stripes/promotion. Also lose this strawberry floating Christmas weight

Blow Job Jitsu?
Well whatever floats your boat I guess.


No, blow job job. It's like a regular blow job, but double


Image


what the strawberry float :lol:

User avatar
jiggles
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: pyxl-8

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by jiggles » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:37 pm

jiggles wrote:Get below 13 stone.
Buy no more than 10 videogames.


Image

Streaming: YouTube Gaming | Tweeting: Twitter
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: 2017 New Years Resolutions
by KK » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrote:
Trelliz wrote:
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrote:
Garland Twinkleballs wrote:
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrote:The only resolution I made last year was to take up BJJ, which I did. So I guess maybe this year id like to earn my first stripes/promotion. Also lose this strawberry floating Christmas weight

Blow Job Jitsu?
Well whatever floats your boat I guess.


No, blow job job. It's like a regular blow job, but double


Image


what the strawberry float :lol:

The author ain't half bad though...

Image

Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by Ironhide » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:24 pm

In 2016 I wrote:Actually play games when I buy them.
Get rid of the old DVDs and other stuff cluttering my cupboards.
Read more
Try not to be so negative about things (IRL that is, I'm fairly positive online)


I managed the last two.

Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: 2016 New Years Resolutions
by jawafour » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Hide the Presents wrote:...I managed the last two.

:toot: .

I was going to say, you always come across as being a pretty positive kinda chap, Ironhide!


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bear, darksideby182, Dig Dug, Google [Bot], jimbojango, Kanbei, Lagamorph, Mafrozen, Memento Mori, Miguel007, mysteriousdave, Neo Cortex, Parksey, Photek, PuppetBoy, Rhubarb, Xeno and 101 guests