Anyone watching BBC News?

Our best bits.
User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by NickSCFC » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 am

Jam-Master Jay wrote:Twitter's gooseberry fool. Period.

Bet the BBC take another 10 minutes to announce announce he's been taken by ambulance.

Image Image
User avatar
Igor
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Not telling...

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Igor » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 am

goodnight, sweet prince :cry:

User avatar
massimo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by massimo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:28 am

NickSCFC wrote:
Jam-Master Jay wrote:Twitter's gooseberry fool. Period.

Bet the BBC take another 10 minutes to announce announce he's been taken by ambulance.

And what's wrong with that? Do you have to have everything instantaneously? Stick to Twitter if you don't like the BBC checking things before 'going to press'.

User avatar
Little Old Man
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The moon.

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Little Old Man » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:29 am

From 4chan:

Because he's the hero Rothbury deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.


:lol:

User avatar
Balloon Sod
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Balloon Sod » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/09/paul-gascoigne-raoul-moat

"I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him," Gazza said.

Gascoigne's agent, Kenny Shepherd, said: "He's doing what? I am sitting having an evening meal in Majorca. I'm speechless."

User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by NickSCFC » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:32 am

massimo wrote:
NickSCFC wrote:
Jam-Master Jay wrote:Twitter's gooseberry fool. Period.

Bet the BBC take another 10 minutes to announce announce he's been taken by ambulance.

And what's wrong with that? Do you have to have everything instantaneously? Stick to Twitter if you don't like the BBC checking things before 'going to press'.


Just positive criticism, might help their dying medium. Saying that, they e done a better job than Sky.

Your's faithfully, bewildered Licence Fee payer.

Last edited by NickSCFC on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
User avatar
Fargo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Fargo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:32 am

Little Old Man wrote:From 4chan:

Because he's the hero Rothbury deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.


:lol:


:fp:

:lol:

User avatar
Jam-Master Jay
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Stourbridge
Contact:

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Jam-Master Jay » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:33 am

Balloon Sod wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/09/paul-gascoigne-raoul-moat

"I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him," Gazza said.

Gascoigne's agent, Kenny Shepherd, said: "He's doing what? I am sitting having an evening meal in Majorca. I'm speechless."


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
User avatar
Cuban Pete
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Cuban Pete » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:34 am

Police statement!

User avatar
Spindash
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: North West

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Spindash » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 am

Jam-Master Jay wrote:Twitter's gooseberry fool. Period.


X

http://twitter.com/TheBig_Sam

User avatar
Balloon Sod
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Balloon Sod » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 am

NickSCFC wrote:
massimo wrote:
NickSCFC wrote:
Jam-Master Jay wrote:Twitter's gooseberry fool. Period.

Bet the BBC take another 10 minutes to announce announce he's been taken by ambulance.

And what's wrong with that? Do you have to have everything instantaneously? Stick to Twitter if you don't like the BBC checking things before 'going to press'.


Just positive criticism, might help their dying medium. Saying that, they e done a better job than Sky.

Your's faithfully, bewildered Lucence Fee payer.


The BBC were acting like the ambulance was leaving live 2 minutes ago, even though there's plenty of reports that it had already left 5 minute before that.

And no, reporter, Moat wasn't 'literally, literally, literally' under the police's noses.

User avatar
Cuban Pete
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Cuban Pete » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 am

Shot, or shots have been fired!

Moat has a gunshot wound and is currently receiving treatment!

No police officers were injured!

User avatar
Balloon Sod
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Balloon Sod » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 am

Jam-Master Jay wrote:
Balloon Sod wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/09/paul-gascoigne-raoul-moat

"I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him," Gazza said.

Gascoigne's agent, Kenny Shepherd, said: "He's doing what? I am sitting having an evening meal in Majorca. I'm speechless."


:lol: :lol: :lol:


I love that Gazza has an agent. He must be worse than Darren Lamb.

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Monkey Man » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:37 am

1 or 2 shots, gunman wounded but not known how seriously, no officers hurt. Gunman off in a ambulance.

Image
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Denster » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:38 am

Of course it's strawberry floating cowardly. As cowardly as shooting an unarmed man in the face with a shot gun.

Hime wrote:This is nonsense, Photek finally posts something factual and he gets burned. ;)
User avatar
Cosmo
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Cosmo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:38 am

Lucien wrote:
Goose wrote:If he's killed himself then it's just proved what we knew all along, that he's a ******* coward.


He didn't want locked up forever, I'd hardly call that a cowardly act.


Shooting the other police officer was a ocwardly act. Acting all Billy Big Bollocks and then maybe taking his own life is a cowardly act. Don't do the crime etc.

"Danny Duberstein is good at two things. That's Math, and strawberry floatin'."
Twitch - CosBroKramer
User avatar
massimo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by massimo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:39 am

Cuban Pete wrote:Shot, or shots have been fired!

Moat has a gunshot wound and is currently receiving treatment!

No police officers were injured!

So he's not dead?
BBC>Twitter (Dont get me wrong, I hate BBC news coverage as much as the next man).

User avatar
Balloon Sod
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Balloon Sod » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:39 am

Monkey Man wrote:1 or 2 shots, gunman wounded but not known how seriously, no officers hurt. Gunman off in a ambulance.


I know he's hardly a dab hand with the old shotty, but I can't imagine both shots coming from him.

Hopefully he's just blown his face off a little bit but is still alive.

User avatar
Cosmo
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Cosmo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 am

The Sky News coverage is just awful. Asking if the stand-off is at an end, when Moat is being carted off in an ambulance. Yeah, I'd say it's at an end you strawberry floating idiot.

"Danny Duberstein is good at two things. That's Math, and strawberry floatin'."
Twitch - CosBroKramer
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Anyone watching BBC News?
by Denster » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:43 am

Or he could give himself up and do the time for the crimes he committed.

Hime wrote:This is nonsense, Photek finally posts something factual and he gets burned. ;)

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests