Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)

Our best bits.
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES
by BID0 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:54 pm

I can't believe Falsey was left to carry on to be honest. Should have been taken out at the first opportunity
Image
[twitter] [instagram] [twitch] [last.fm]
RO > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES
by Rocsteady » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Yeah we should have killed you earlier, although to be fair the only time that would've been effective was day 2. We were hoping more people would jump on the bandwagon suspecting you after SD went off on one.
Image
User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:59 pm

[iup=3574052]ianf[/iup] wrote:Yeah we should have killed you earlier, although to be fair the only time that would've been effective was day 2. We were hoping more people would jump on the bandwagon suspecting you after SD went off on one.


Yeah it was a tough position. By day two Id built a good network of people who werent all trusted, but were pretty much all happy to make a kill to prove themselves. I had the time to get every drop of info I had out to other people to make sure that if I died there were still safe comms channels.

The problem with the bandwagon thing was both my defense, and the fact that someone brought up past games where he had done the same. Thankfully enough people still trusted me that I was able to work around the doubters.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:27 pm

[iup=3573869]Albear[/iup] wrote:More importantly, who killed me?

I want to 'reward' them.


I have no idea what you're talking about. It was Sykes, he did it. I was forced into it. The guilt is too much!
Image Image
User avatar
Parksey
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES
by Parksey » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:20 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
[iup=3573869]Albear[/iup] wrote:More importantly, who killed me?

I want to 'reward' them.


I have no idea what you're talking about. It was Sykes, he did it. I was forced into it. The guilt is too much!


It is clear now, that even though you were good, you were a monster that had to be stopped.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:42 pm

[iup=3574241]Parksey[/iup] wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
[iup=3573869]Albear[/iup] wrote:More importantly, who killed me?

I want to 'reward' them.


I have no idea what you're talking about. It was Sykes, he did it. I was forced into it. The guilt is too much!


It is clear now, that even though you were good, you were a monster that had to be stopped.


You shut up, sir.
Image Image
User avatar
Hank Scorpio
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Hank Scorpio » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Who killed me :(
20 times, 20 times, Man United...
User avatar
Mommy
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Mommy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:17 pm

[iup=3574277]Hank Scorpio[/iup] wrote:Who killed me :(





Honestly don't know on that one.
I have officially retired from international football.
User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:18 pm

I do..
User avatar
Fries. Wedges. Crisps?
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Fries. Wedges. Crisps? » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:46 pm

I would post a full list of kills, but that takes away from the fun. But if you're not sure, try matching the method of kill to the role (the roles list is here).
User avatar
Luboluke
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Luboluke » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:27 pm

I killed parksey, sorry :( Falsey did try to stop me but I had already sent the pm, I knew everyone was dying and I had to get a kill ffs! Would have went for Clarkman if Errkal didn't announce it in the thread.
User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Clarkman » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Why?
User avatar
Luboluke
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Luboluke » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:34 am

Basically because you usually post more often and more substantially from what I remember of previous games. In all honesty, I just wanted to kill someone :lol:
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Errkal » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:01 am

I went for that pretty much for the same reason, it also was a method of getting rid of the "he is evil" stuff that was going on. I figured the only way to get rid of suspicion was to make a kill and Clarkman you were my pick of victim.
User avatar
Fries. Wedges. Crisps?
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante?- MOB LEADER NEEDED BY 2PM
by Fries. Wedges. Crisps? » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:24 pm

[iup=3571314]Drumstick[/iup] wrote:So... :lol:

This whole Falsey/StayDead situation was sounding somewhat familiar to me. Almost like I've already lived through this whole situation before.

t:are-you-a-moderator---all-aboard?f=14&st=0&start=1100

SD was lynched and turnout to be a moderator.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Here's something I don't understand.

At the reveal of Staydead being lynched in that game (which is here) it says it was actually Call and Answer that was a mod. What's that about? (I missed AYAM? completely as I was on holiday.)
User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Last edited by C.Y.N.T.H.I.A on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total

Looks like the post was changed for whatever reason.
User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Qikz » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Now I remember why I hated that game.

I was a few weeks away from doing a uni exam and had an assignment to finish so I had no time to post in the daytime. Falsey then managed to spin that into me being a moderator somehow and I got lynched. I still to this day can't believe that not being able to post due to actually having things to do was enough to get me killed. It's part of the reason this game I had to just go guns blazing and try and get Falsey killed with me this time, because if I stayed quiet he'd do the same thing again. Nobody ever believes a word I say. :lol:
Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:53 pm

They dont believe a single word you say because I am always right and you are proven to be the bad guy :lol:

Why would you be so mad that I notice that you are dodgy and get you rightfully killed every time?
User avatar
Parksey
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Vigilante? - YES YOU ARE (pg.64)
by Parksey » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:22 pm

If you two are in the game it is going to be so confusing.

In fact, I might just run for mayor now with you both up for the lynch. Let the people decide.

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests