Are You A Werewolf? - GAME OVER

Our best bits.
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by PaperMacheMario » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Luke_25 wrote:
PaperMacheMario wrote:Damn, he was probably the most useful Villager left.

Looking at the remaining players, I didn't even realise Luke, Hyperion and Pedz were still alive. I reckon one of them's a Wolf. I'll run on a platform of abcd and Luke, since I think Hyperion has been seered and my instinct finds Luke more suspicious.


Well that's nice of you. :| I've not been the most active poster but I've been posting since the start of the game and I've posted almost every night for a few days at least so it's not exactly my fault you didn't know I was alive, that's just you not paying attention properly.

More in the way that along with those two and Chalmers, you've posted the least out of anybody left alive. As I said earlier, my platform is essentially abcd+1 so I was just picking somebody who's not as active as others in the thread.

Only 5 votes so far, that's less than half of the remaining players. If Pedz was active he'd likey vote for me, but the fact he's not tells me he's not that fussed about being put up - so he's probably not a Wolf.

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
Cribs
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by Cribs » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Mayor Vote wrote:PPM - Luke & abcd (2)
DML, JChalmers

PCCD - Pedz & JChalmers (4)
abcd, Shadow, Luke_25, Cribs

User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

Post
by Pedz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm no Wolf, just haven't been around much. Barely posted on the forum at all since this started, so, offing me would be a waste of a lynch. Though I can understand why you might due to my lack of being involved.

User avatar
furiosum
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by furiosum » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:00 pm

No massive preference over who gets lynched here because none of the candidates particularly convince me, although I probably have the most suspicion over abcd, albeit largely because he's posted giving me something to work with. Guess I'll vote for PPM on that basis, but I doubt it will matter.

PPM - Luke & abcd (3)
DML, JChalmers, furiosum

PCCD - Pedz & JChalmers (4)
abcd, Shadow, Luke_25, Cribs

User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Re: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by Pedz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:03 pm

PPM - Luke & abcd (4)
DML, JChalmers, furiosum, Pedz

PCCD - Pedz & JChalmers (4)
abcd, Shadow, Luke_25, Cribs

User avatar
DayumChris xD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by DayumChris xD » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:06 pm

I'm going to vote for PPM, as i believe chasing the unseered list is the best option. abcd, luke even shadow all have their accounts set to hidden which is what special roles, especially wolves do at the start of the game. Due to the fact they don't wish to be caught in PM. That and the fact they haven't been seered seems to me the best lead.

PPM - Luke & abcd (4)
DML, JChalmers, furiosum, dayumchris

PCCD - Pedz & JChalmers (4)
abcd, Shadow, Luke_25, Cribs

User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by abcd » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:16 pm

What time was the deadline?

Image
User avatar
JChalmers
Member
Joined in 2010
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by JChalmers » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:19 pm

PPM - Luke & abcd (5)
DML, JChalmers, furiosum, Pedz, dayumchris

PCCD - Pedz & JChalmers (4)
abcd, Shadow, Luke_25, Cribs


Correct scoring.

Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by DML » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Deadline is 2pm.

Image
User avatar
DayumChris xD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by DayumChris xD » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:20 pm

abcd wrote:What time was the deadline?

Dayum it's 2pm, i guess my vote can't be counted. :( I didn't know it was that time it had to be in by.

User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by Drumstick » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:26 pm

In the event of a tie, I will allow the village up until the time of 4pm to agree on a Mayor. There MUST be a Mayor by 4pm. If the votes are still tied then there will be NO LYNCH today.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
PCCD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by PCCD » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Wait, Pedz voted at 2:03 and Chris at 2:06 so shouldn't I have won?

The Holly and Delusi wrote:PENALTY: Blatant lies. Five minutes in the Sin Bin.
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by Drumstick » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Apologies, I didn't see that Pedz's vote was also late, only Chris's. I blame work.



PCCD is today's Mayor!

Please clearly state in the thread your choices for today’s lynch. You have until 5pm.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
JChalmers
Member
Joined in 2010
Contact:

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by JChalmers » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:38 pm

DayumChris xD wrote:I'm going to vote for PPM, as i believe chasing the unseered list is the best option. abcd, luke even shadow all have their accounts set to hidden which is what special roles, especially wolves do at the start of the game. Due to the fact they don't wish to be caught in PM. That and the fact they haven't been seered seems to me the best lead.


Even PCCD has his as hidden....

Could it be a ploy for the wolves to run for Mayor and lynch the villagers they know aren't wolves?

Image
User avatar
PCCD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - PCCD is Mayor
by PCCD » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Mine's been set as hidden for about seven years :lol:



Pedz & Chalmers for the lynch

Last edited by PCCD on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holly and Delusi wrote:PENALTY: Blatant lies. Five minutes in the Sin Bin.
User avatar
Luboluke
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - PCCD is Mayor
by Luboluke » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Just for clarification, my status on the forum is always set to hidden. I don't think it would make any difference in this game anyway as the who's online feature was disabled wasn't it?

User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - PCCD is Mayor
by Drumstick » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 pm

PCCD has selected PEDZ and JCHALMERS for today's lynch. Please PM me with your vote for who you want to face the lynch.

Please put the name of the person you are voting for in the title of the PM, i.e. 'Vote PEDZ' or 'Vote JCHALMERS'.

The deadline for submitting your vote is 8pm.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
DayumChris xD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by DayumChris xD » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:56 pm

JChalmers wrote:
DayumChris xD wrote:I'm going to vote for PPM, as i believe chasing the unseered list is the best option. abcd, luke even shadow all have their accounts set to hidden which is what special roles, especially wolves do at the start of the game. Due to the fact they don't wish to be caught in PM. That and the fact they haven't been seered seems to me the best lead.


Even PCCD has his as hidden....

Could it be a ploy for the wolves to run for Mayor and lynch the villagers they know aren't wolves?

Was wondering that too..
Luke_25 wrote:Just for clarification, my status on the forum is always set to hidden. I don't think it would make any difference in this game anyway as the who's online feature was disabled wasn't it?


It has made a difference so far.. If they are hidden people shouldn't be able to see if they are composing private messages, and i think it was Riksilver? who was caught doing this due not being hidden. I would imagine the wolves that are left would be more careful and try to avoid being caught in PM.
All the wolves apart from Riksilver who have been caught, have had their account hidden when i checked, so it would not surprise me if the rest have been doing this.

User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Pedz vs. JChalmers
by abcd » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:58 pm

My status has been hidden for many many years now going back to when I was a moderator.

If you think it makes any difference, I'm now not hidden.

Image
User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - The Final 13!
by abcd » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:01 pm

DayumChris xD wrote:I'm going to vote for PPM, as i believe chasing the unseered list is the best option. abcd, luke even shadow all have their accounts set to hidden which is what special roles, especially wolves do at the start of the game. Due to the fact they don't wish to be caught in PM. That and the fact they haven't been seered seems to me the best lead.



Your argument that we should concentrate on the non-seered list is great.

PEDZ and JCHALMERS have not been seered.

Image

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests