Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying? - Black Friday Deals

Anything to do with games at all.
HSH28
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by HSH28 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:41 pm


User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by more heat than light » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Assassins Creed Unity (XB1) is now 89p on CDkeys, or 84p with a 5% code if you really are that cheap. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Might wait for a price drop.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by more heat than light » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Preezy wrote:Might wait for a price drop.


You laugh, but I was holding firm when it was £1.50, and now I've saved myself enough money for... well, strawberry float all really.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:55 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Preezy wrote:Might wait for a price drop.


You laugh, but I was holding firm when it was £1.50, and now I've saved myself enough money for... well, strawberry float all really.

You could afford two Freddo's with that saving.

Only two....

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Finish.Last
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Finish.Last » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 am

Hmmm. Went for that Assassin's Creed deal at CD Keys but slightly regretting it now.

Do they do refunds?

I called off his players' names as they came marching up the steps behind him....All nice guys. They'll finish last. Nice guys. Finish last.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Moggy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:25 am

more heat than light wrote:Assassins Creed Unity (XB1) is now 89p on CDkeys, or 84p with a 5% code if you really are that cheap. :lol:


Let me know when it is 50p.

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Monkey Man » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Instant Indie Hits for £19.20 (£76 off) - https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p ... wg07nq23h2

Features -

Thomas Was Alone - $9.99 / £7.99
The Swapper - $14.99 / £11.99
Stealth Inc 2 - $9.99 / £7.99
OlliOlli - $9.99 / £7.99
Nova-111 - $9.99 / £7.99
Action Henk - $14.99 / £11.99
Stikbold - $9.99 / £7.99
10 Second Ninja X - $9.99 / £7.99
Hue - $14.99 / £11.99
The Swindle - $14.99 / £11.99
Total value: $119.90 / £95.90

ImageImage
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Memento Mori » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Tales of Symphonia is £3.74 on Humble Bundle.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Yeah but it's a mess of a port of the PS3 version, which was already a fairly poor port to begin with.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
SugarDave
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by SugarDave » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:48 pm

Didn't it get fixed by the same guy who sorted out the PC version of Dark Souls?

User avatar
Akai XIII
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Akai XIII » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Yeah, Durante fixed it.

User avatar
Jazzem
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Jazzem » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:11 am

SugarDave wrote:Didn't it get fixed by the same guy who sorted out the PC version of Dark Souls?



I think it's improved a fair bit from when it first came out, but it's still not without issues and it's notably still 30fps...which isn't easy to swallow when the GC original was 60.

User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Trelliz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Jazzem wrote:
SugarDave wrote:Didn't it get fixed by the same guy who sorted out the PC version of Dark Souls?



I think it's improved a fair bit from when it first came out, but it's still not without issues and it's notably still 30fps...which isn't easy to swallow when the GC original was 60.


If only there was a way to play the original gamecube version on PC somehow.

Tragic Magic wrote:RTCW is a mega plex of origami, you young bugger, enjoy the taste.
Women are so lovely.

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:08 pm

What's the cheapest place to pre-order Mass Effect Andromeda for PS4?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
CuriousOyster
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Glasgow

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by CuriousOyster » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Lagamorph wrote:What's the cheapest place to pre-order Mass Effect Andromeda for PS4?


Pre ordered from Shopto the other day for £39.85 plus few bits of DLC

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/P ... -andromeda

Not seen cheaper, had good hunt

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:00 pm

CuriousOyster wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:What's the cheapest place to pre-order Mass Effect Andromeda for PS4?


Pre ordered from Shopto the other day for £39.85 plus few bits of DLC

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/P ... -andromeda

Not seen cheaper, had good hunt

Cheers, have pre-ordered from them.

Will likely double dip on the PC version eventually, but streaming that to my TV will drop the audio quality and remove any surround sound since the Steam link only does 2.0 sound, so going with PS4 on my Pro for now.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
SugarDave
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by SugarDave » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:12 pm

Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft bundle + Forza Horizon 3 OR Extra Controller - £199.99 @ Argos

Apparently using the discount code FZZZZ5PX94TG lowers the price to £189.99. Offer ends February 26th.

AndyXL
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by AndyXL » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:12 pm

SugarDave wrote:Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft bundle + Forza Horizon 3 OR Extra Controller - £199.99 @ Argos

Apparently using the discount code FZZZZ5PX94TG lowers the price to £189.99. Offer ends February 26th.


That's pretty good. If I wasn't so broke, I'd buy it, although you probably need at least 1TB for the One.

User avatar
GrinWithoutaKat
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by GrinWithoutaKat » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Gravity Rush 2 is £29.99 at Game. Not exactly a bargain but I believe it's been out of stock a lot of places lately and pretty hard to find below £50.

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bertie, Finish.Last, Frank, Google [Bot], Miguel007, OldSoulCyborg, Saint of Killers, SerialCeler, Ste, That's not a growth and 52 guests