Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying? - Xbox One S MEGA DEALS at GAME, Shopto and Argos
by Poser » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:53 am

Moggy wrote:
Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Preezy wrote:Any Switch deals? :shifty:


This is an absolute bargain.


You dick. I clicked that link yesterday, and now the strawberry floating thing is being remarketed to me across the sodding internet. :evil:

:slol:

Image

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying? - Xbox One S MEGA DEALS at GAME, Shopto and Argos
by Moggy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Poser wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Preezy wrote:Any Switch deals? :shifty:


This is an absolute bargain.


You dick. I clicked that link yesterday, and now the strawberry floating thing is being remarketed to me across the sodding internet. :evil:

:slol:

Image


:slol:

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Ad7 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:13 pm

shameless plug?

Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Glowy69 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Cheapest place for Bloodborne anyone?

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Pedz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Glowy69 wrote:Cheapest place for Bloodborne anyone?


Dunno about cheapest, best place is the bin though.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Glowy69 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Pedz wrote:
Glowy69 wrote:Cheapest place for Bloodborne anyone?


Dunno about cheapest, best place is the bin though.


You obviously didn't git gud did you.

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Glowy69 wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Glowy69 wrote:Cheapest place for Bloodborne anyone?


Dunno about cheapest, best place is the bin though.


You obviously didn't git gud did you.

The game didn't so why should the players?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Ad7 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Matt will have several pieces of a disc to sell you soon.

Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Glowy69 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Ad7 wrote:Matt will have several pieces of a disc to sell you soon.

:lol:

My game of 2015. Easy.

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by jawafour » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:42 pm

Glowy69 wrote:Cheapest place for Bloodborne anyone?

Bad timing, Glowy - it was in the PS Store sale only a couple of weeks back. Unless you're desperate to play it right now (perhaps inspired by The Watching Artist's playthrough?) you'd probably be best waiting for it to feature in another sale. If not, maybe grab a second-hand copy from CEX or eBay... something like this - "good as new" - for seventeen quid.

Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Glowy69 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:15 pm

jawafour wrote:
Glowy69 wrote:Cheapest place for Bloodborne anyone?

Bad timing, Glowy - it was in the PS Store sale only a couple of weeks back. Unless you're desperate to play it right now (perhaps inspired by The Watching Artist's playthrough?) you'd probably be best waiting for it to feature in another sale. If not, maybe grab a second-hand copy from CEX or eBay... something like this - "good as new" - for seventeen quid.


Its one of my obsessions Jawa, found it for £18 brand new on day, I've seen it for less than a tenner in the sales, ill wait, thanks though.

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Ironhide » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:15 pm

There's some decent bargains to be had in the Humble store's end of summer sale.

Image
User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Green Gecko » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22 am

The humble bundle at the moment is also pretty good. That's the HD edition of Resi 4 by the way, not the terrible PS2 to PC port that's no longer on steam afaik.

Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
"just put the button line about the message components div" - Official Errkal Sponsor 2017
thumbgoals
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by thumbgoals » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Notice that the PS store has followed MS and slashed Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition down to £3.99. Bearing in mind the season pass is currently free you are getting the whole shebang for pennies. I haven't played this at all and the reviews I've read just mention it is sparse and somewhat basic...I'm assuming this relates to the game on release so I'm wondering if all the game with the DLC is worth getting involved with. I know it's probably a no brainer money wise but space is tight on the HDD. :)

User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Trelliz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:37 pm

thumbgoals wrote:Notice that the PS store has followed MS and slashed Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition down to £3.99. Bearing in mind the season pass is currently free you are getting the whole shebang for pennies. I haven't played this at all and the reviews I've read just mention it is sparse and somewhat basic...I'm assuming this relates to the game on release so I'm wondering if all the game with the DLC is worth getting involved with. I know it's probably a no brainer money wise but space is tight on the HDD. :)


Bear in mind the first game will empty once the second comes out soon.

Tragic Magic wrote:RTCW is a mega plex of origami, you young bugger, enjoy the taste.
Women are so lovely.

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:39 pm

The PlayStation version is worth it for the VR X-Wing mission alone if you have PSVR

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Voucher codes for Amazon:

£5 off a £40 or more spend - VG5OFF40
£10 off a £75 or more spend - VG10OFF75
£25 off a £150 or more spend - VG25OFF150

So that means a Nintendo Switch (Neon) for £254; PS4 Slim with Destiny 2 or FIFA 18 for £204.99, or an Xbox One S & Forza Horizon 3 for £174.99.

Ends Sunday 17th September.

Image
User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KingK » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Probably won't get honoured but Argos selling the 1Tb Xbox One S Ltd Ed Minecraft themed console plus game for just £89.99 for pre-order(?) on 3 Oct

HUKD are all over this and loads of people saying they've checked out and been charged for it. As it's a pre-order I presume every chance it won't get honoured and you get refunded though.

Worth a punt?

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7452084

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-o ... 0s-2789423

Image
User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Trelliz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Image

Tragic Magic wrote:RTCW is a mega plex of origami, you young bugger, enjoy the taste.
Women are so lovely.

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Ad7 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Psychonauts is currently free on the humble store.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/psychonauts


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Brerlappin, Buffalo, Peter Crisp, Seven and 31 guests