Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Rightey » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:41 am

Ad7 wrote:Psychonauts is currently free on the humble store.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/psychonauts


I came in to post this, it really is an amazing game. If you've never played it I would highly recommend it.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Squinty » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:16 am

Rightey wrote:
Ad7 wrote:Psychonauts is currently free on the humble store.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/psychonauts


I came in to post this, it really is an amazing game. If you've never played it I would highly recommend it.


strawberry float THE MEAT CIRCUS

User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Rightey » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Yeah, that bit was awful, but it was just that small last part. On the otherhand Lungfishopolis was amazing, as was the dialouge.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Trelliz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Rightey wrote:Yeah, that bit was awful, but it was just that small last part. On the otherhand Lungfishopolis was amazing, as was the dialouge.


Lungfish Civilian: Oh no! Goggalor is headed for the orphanage!

Lungfish Civilian: [the building gets smashed] No, wait, that wasn't the orphanage!

Lungfish Civilian: Oh no, that *was* the orphanage!... for dogs, it was the puppy orphanage everyone!

Tragic Magic wrote:RTCW is a mega plex of origami, you young bugger, enjoy the taste.
Women are so lovely.

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Saint of Killers » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:53 am


| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by jawafour » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 am

Everybody's Golf on PS4 is £21.95 at The Game Collection. Nice Shot!

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
Yulehide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Yulehide » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:47 pm

jawafour wrote:Everybody's Golf on PS4 is £21.95 at The Game Collection. Nice Shot!


I'm slightly tempted to buy that even though I don't have a PS4 (yet) and still haven't got round to actually trying to play on a console using my new controller setup (I'll be updating the thread soon)

I have the PS3 EG game so I'll probably not jump the gun just yet - I should be okay with it as it doesn't require too many buttons to control.

Image
User avatar
Drej
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Drej » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:31 am

Cheapest place for a Dualshock 4 controller?

Image
User avatar
Gemini73
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Gemini73 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:36 am

PCars 2 can be had for £39.99 via Amazon if you pre-order it (addition promotion applied once you reach payment screen).

User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Advent7 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Outlast deluxe edition is free on the humble store.

Image
User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Green Gecko » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Nice one, thanks.

RIVE is also pay what you want on Humble at the moment along with 2 other games, the demo for that was excellent on Wii U but its been delayed for Switch. Apparently its crashing a lot though.

Next tier you can get Shadow of Mordor GOTY for just over £5 https://www.humblebundle.com/very-positive-bundle-2

RIP in peace Wii U | Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
Floex
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Floex » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:30 am

Destiny 2 £31.99 This weekend only I believe.

User avatar
Jordan UK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Jordan UK » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:28 am

Floex wrote:Destiny 2 £31.99 This weekend only I believe.


That's a great price (especially as it's still selling like hot cakes). I paid a tenner more than this only last Friday.

User avatar
myrrh heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by myrrh heat than light » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 am

Xbox One with Forza Horizon 3 and FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition is under £200 at Shopto.

https://www.shopto.net/video-games/xbox ... hot-wheels

That Ronaldo Edition will fetch you at least £60 on eBay, so an Xbox One with FH3 for £140.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KingK » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:39 pm

more heat than light wrote:Xbox One with Forza Horizon 3 and FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition is under £200 at Shopto.

https://www.shopto.net/video-games/xbox ... hot-wheels

That Ronaldo Edition will fetch you at least £60 on eBay, so an Xbox One with FH3 for £140.

I know it says free on the inital page but when you start going through the order it's £72 for that FIFA game saving £2.01. Basket costs £272 for that bundle?

Image
Oblomov Boblomov on 4 Nov 2017 wrote:We're losing 4-1 and Forest are winning 4-0. Someone pass me the strawberry floating wine.
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KjGarly » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:10 pm

KingK wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Xbox One with Forza Horizon 3 and FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition is under £200 at Shopto.

https://www.shopto.net/video-games/xbox ... hot-wheels

That Ronaldo Edition will fetch you at least £60 on eBay, so an Xbox One with FH3 for £140.

I know it says free on the inital page but when you start going through the order it's £72 for that FIFA game saving £2.01. Basket costs £272 for that bundle?


Shows as £199.85 for me when I get to my basket checkout. That's with Forza H3, Hot Wheels and Fifa Ronaldo.

Image Image
User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KingK » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:17 pm

Weird. Doesn't for me. Seems a strange website too. Lots of 'next page' to get anywhere.

Oh well, I just got a bundle couple of weeks ago anyway. Too much hassle getting a second console that I'd need to sell

Image
Oblomov Boblomov on 4 Nov 2017 wrote:We're losing 4-1 and Forest are winning 4-0. Someone pass me the strawberry floating wine.
User avatar
Lastpostamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lastpostamorph » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:45 pm

The ShopTo website has gotten horrendous to use in the last year or 2. Since they started selling non-gaming stuff it's become a complete mess.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by jawafour » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Lagamorph wrote:The ShopTo website has gotten horrendous to use in the last year or 2. Since they started selling non-gaming stuff it's become a complete mess.

I have to agree. I like ShopTo and, if I'm buying a physical copy of a game, I nearly always buy it from them because they have proved reliable over a number of years. But, yeah, their website is atrocious!

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by rinks » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:06 pm

Do they still send you a little photo of your parcel as it rolls along the line?

This is the death of intelligence

Return to “Games”