Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Osito
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Osito » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 am

The Amazon warehouses (UK, Germany, etc.) and running a sale with 20% off many items until 26th

20% off a SNES Mini, Switch, PS4 Pro, PSVR, etc.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_ex_n_1?rh=n%3A8873235031%2Cn%3A300703&bbn=8873235031&ie=UTF8&qid=1521438972

User avatar
Holpil
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Holpil » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Just ordered a backup Wii U I'm sure I'll find some use for:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nintendo-Wii ... rmvSB=true

One left now, £63.99 with promo code P20SPRING.

Image
User avatar
Diceman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Diceman » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Odin Sphere Leithrasir PS4 is £17.50 at Amazon and Game.
I’m pretty sure it’s been cheaper digitally from the store.

But, when I looked at it on Amazon, the limited edition Storybook edition is only £32.50 (Prime members only though). I’ve wanted it for a while but never wanted to pay the £45-£50 some sellers want. Hell, Amazon US still want $129.99 for it.

Anyway, there were 12 left when I looked just before posting this.

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Odin-Sphere-Le ... sphere+ps4

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Lagamorph » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Diceman wrote:Odin Sphere Leithrasir PS4 is £17.50 at Amazon and Game.
I’m pretty sure it’s been cheaper digitally from the store.

But, when I looked at it on Amazon, the limited edition Storybook edition is only £32.50 (Prime members only though). I’ve wanted it for a while but never wanted to pay the £45-£50 some sellers want. Hell, Amazon US still want $129.99 for it.

Anyway, there were 12 left when I looked just before posting this.

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Odin-Sphere-Le ... sphere+ps4

Oddly the boxart shown is for the French version of the game, so not sure if you'll get a UK or French version there.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Diceman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Diceman » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Diceman wrote:Odin Sphere Leithrasir PS4 is £17.50 at Amazon and Game.
I’m pretty sure it’s been cheaper digitally from the store.

But, when I looked at it on Amazon, the limited edition Storybook edition is only £32.50 (Prime members only though). I’ve wanted it for a while but never wanted to pay the £45-£50 some sellers want. Hell, Amazon US still want $129.99 for it.

Anyway, there were 12 left when I looked just before posting this.

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Odin-Sphere-Le ... sphere+ps4

Oddly the boxart shown is for the French version of the game, so not sure if you'll get a UK or French version there.

Been on Amazon chat for a bit and found out that everything is English bar the box. Art book, main audio, and default text is in English. Not sure what to do. I've had my eye on a cheap copy for a long time, but I won't be trading in with that foreign bar code any time soon. But, it's a collector's edition, so would I even trade in? Ho hum...
To cancel, or not to cancel...

User avatar
gamerforever
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by gamerforever » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:36 am

Some fantastic bargains on uk psn from today including gravity rush 2 for £10.24 (ps plus subsribers)

User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KjGarly » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:46 am

gamerforever wrote:Some fantastic bargains on uk psn from today including gravity rush 2 for £10.24 (ps plus subsribers)


Been on sale for that price for 2 weeks I think. I bought that last week.

Image Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by jawafour » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:02 am

Yeah, there is a big new sale starting today - nearly 400 games discounted! - but the previous sale is still in effect until midnight, too. No news on the PS Blog yet, but you can see the discounts at PSprices.

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by OrangeRKN » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:08 pm

Seeing people buying Gravity Rush 2 makes me happy :toot:

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Frank » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:03 pm

I'm still annoyed that they're already cutting the online support. I liked the photo hint hunts.

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:22 pm

jawafour wrote:Yeah, there is a big new sale starting today - nearly 400 games discounted! - but the previous sale is still in effect until midnight, too. No news on the PS Blog yet, but you can see the discounts at PSprices.

Thief is only £2.50 :o

I don't even want or need it, but at that price it's worth a punt.

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by KK » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:44 pm

The GAME Easter sale has started.

Destiny 2 and COD Modern Warfare are both £14.99 brand new.

Image
User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Buffalo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:33 pm

We like sticking the boot into those clowns, but you can’t argue with that.

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:55 pm

KK wrote:The GAME Easter sale has started.

Destiny 2 and COD Modern Warfare are both £14.99 brand new.

And £16.99 pre-owned, right?

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Ad7 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:42 pm

F1 2015 is free on the humble store if anyone is interested.

User avatar
imbusydoctorwho
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by imbusydoctorwho » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:14 am

Detective Pikachu Amiibo is £15 on Argos which is really cheap.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Hexx » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Preezy wrote:
jawafour wrote:Yeah, there is a big new sale starting today - nearly 400 games discounted! - but the previous sale is still in effect until midnight, too. No news on the PS Blog yet, but you can see the discounts at PSprices.

Thief is only £2.50 :o

I don't even want or need it, but at that price it's worth a punt.


You have chosen poorly.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Preezy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:17 pm

Hexx wrote:You have chosen poorly.

Didn't even bother in the end 'cause I'm such a lazy bastard 8-)

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Hexx » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Preezy wrote:
Hexx wrote:You have chosen poorly.

Didn't even bother in the end 'cause I'm such a lazy bastard 8-)


You have procrastinated sat on your bum very well

User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Bargain Alerts: What Are You Buying?
by Chocolate-Milk » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:38 pm

Curse of Monkey Island is finally on GOG for just over a fiver, so naturally I lapped that shiz up.

Also Nier Automata was £25 on the PS store, so I nabbed that too.

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Diceman, Finish.Last, Jazzem, kerr9000, Mafro, Moz, OldSoulCyborg, Pedz, Tafdolphin, TonyDA, Trelliz, Xeno and 48 guests