BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostBBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Blue Eyes » Tue May 16, 2017 3:52 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05 ... um=twitter

More outrage to consume! To be fair, he's groped her for an uncomfortably long amount of time here and I hope he gets in trouble.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Moggy » Tue May 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Just by the thread title I knew this would be a KK thread..... oh.
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Preezy » Tue May 16, 2017 4:01 pm

What a lad. Although she was only a 4/10 so I have to deduct some BANTZPOINTZ for that.
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Moggy » Tue May 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Preezy wrote:What a lad. Although she was only 4


:dread:
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Preezy » Tue May 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
jiggles
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: pyxl-8

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by jiggles » Tue May 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:What a lad. Although she was only 4


:dread:


Par for the course for the BBC
Streaming: YouTube Gaming | Tweeting: Twitter
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Moggy » Tue May 16, 2017 4:14 pm

jiggles wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:What a lad. Although she was only 4


:dread:


Par for the course for the BBC


Now then now then, what a jingle jangle accusation that is.
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Preezy » Tue May 16, 2017 4:17 pm

jiggles wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:What a lad. Although she was only 4


:dread:


Par for the course for the BBC

Don't bring your disgusting golf metaphors in here, that's just not cricket :x
Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Ironhide » Tue May 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Moggy wrote:
jiggles wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:What a lad. Although she was only 4


:dread:


Par for the course for the BBC


Now then now then, what a jingle jangle accusation that is.


:lol: strawberry floating hell.
Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Squinty » Tue May 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Moggy wrote:
jiggles wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:What a lad. Although she was only 4


:dread:


Par for the course for the BBC


Now then now then, what a jingle jangle accusation that is.


We are all going to hell :lol:
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Knoyleo » Tue May 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Squinty wrote:
Moggy wrote:
jiggles wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:What a lad. Although she was only 4


:dread:


Par for the course for the BBC


Now then now then, what a jingle jangle accusation that is.


We are all going to hell :lol:

Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Ironhide » Tue May 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Knoyleo wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Moggy wrote:
jiggles wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:What a lad. Although she was only 4


:dread:


Par for the course for the BBC


Now then now then, what a jingle jangle accusation that is.


We are all going to hell :lol:

Image


Labour should use that in their party political broadcasts.
Image
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by rinks » Tue May 16, 2017 9:07 pm

How times have changed.



Her dad there, finding it hilarious too.
This is the death of intelligence
User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Blue Eyes » Wed May 17, 2017 2:13 pm



Well, you would say that you rapist.

I can't have it. It's weird enough to reach for her breast in the first place, but he grabs under her jacket and leaves his hand there for a long strawberry floating time while pushing her away. He could easily have grabbed her shoulder and moved her on, but no, he looks right at her and grabs her boob. I hope that woman reports him for sexual assault.
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Oblomov Boblomov » Wed May 17, 2017 2:17 pm

I honestly think he was concentrating 99% of his attention on the job he was trying to carry out, leaving 1% worth of barely sentient control over his hand.

He's obviously not going to intentionally grope a stranger on live television.
Image
User avatar
Karl
Consider The Following
Consider The Following
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Karl » Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:I can't have it. It's weird enough to reach for her breast in the first place, but he grabs under her jacket and leaves his hand there for a long strawberry floating time while pushing her away. He could easily have grabbed her shoulder and moved her on, but no, he looks right at her and grabs her boob. I hope that woman reports him for sexual assault.


Do you really believe this? It's incredibly obvious that he just doesn't realise where he's touching. He barely even looks at her, and he's focusing hard on keeping the interview going.
User avatar
Karl
Consider The Following
Consider The Following
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Karl » Wed May 17, 2017 2:27 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I honestly think he was concentrating 99% of his attention on the job he was trying to carry out, leaving 1% worth of barely sentient control over his hand.

He's obviously not going to intentionally grope a stranger on live television.


This, 100%.

It's so depressing how people seem to be salivating over the chance to be outraged by this minor, accidental gaffe.
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Preezy » Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Ben Brown? More like Bend Over and let me have a feel of your tits love amirite!

Disgusting typical MAN, they're all like this I saw one on the bus staring at me once, so what if I wasn't wearing any clothes he shouldn't be strawberry floating looking the PIG!

etc
Image
User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Blue Eyes » Wed May 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Karl wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:I can't have it. It's weird enough to reach for her breast in the first place, but he grabs under her jacket and leaves his hand there for a long strawberry floating time while pushing her away. He could easily have grabbed her shoulder and moved her on, but no, he looks right at her and grabs her boob. I hope that woman reports him for sexual assault.


Do you really believe this? It's incredibly obvious that he just doesn't realise where he's touching. He barely even looks at her, and he's focusing hard on keeping the interview going.

I do, yes. The way I described it is not OTT. He literally looks at her and grabs her boob. He would at least have quickly stopped touching her there if it was accidental, but he didn't.
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: BBC News Presenter Feels A Right Tit
by Ironhide » Wed May 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
Karl wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:I can't have it. It's weird enough to reach for her breast in the first place, but he grabs under her jacket and leaves his hand there for a long strawberry floating time while pushing her away. He could easily have grabbed her shoulder and moved her on, but no, he looks right at her and grabs her boob. I hope that woman reports him for sexual assault.


Do you really believe this? It's incredibly obvious that he just doesn't realise where he's touching. He barely even looks at her, and he's focusing hard on keeping the interview going.

I do, yes. The way I described it is not OTT. He literally looks at her and grabs her boob. He would at least have quickly stopped touching her there if it was accidental, but he didn't.


There's a massive difference between sexual assault and what happened here, I find it horrifying that a simple unfortunate incident like this could potentially land someone in serious trouble and ruin their career and reputation.

Edit: my sig really doesn't help in this thread.
Image

Return to “Stuff”