The Birthday thread: Congratulations to: Jam-Master Jay

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Errkal » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Woooo let the good times roll!

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Kezzer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Errkal wrote:Woooo let the good times roll!


Sorry you will have to wait until 2019

however here is an apology ":toot:"

:toot:

Image
Image
Image
https://i.imgur.com/p4kW4c7.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Errkal » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Haha thanks, you are already a better birthday master than StayDead!

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: [BD] The Birthday Thread (TBT)
by Kezzer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Hexx wrote:
Karl wrote:I actually received a genuine request for ownership from Kezzer.


That's all it takes?!?! :shock:

:shifty:



Hello Hexx,

Thank you very much for your message. I can see that GRcade, and perhaps the birthday thread in general means quite a lot to you, and I wanted to personally take some time to address any concerns you have in regards to the new Thread Ownership Framework. (TOF)

Everyone here at GRcade has a responsibility to give our visitors and other forumites a great experience. This is the single biggest thing that differentiates us from our competitors.

To commit to this principle, GRcade is undergoing an Forum Transformation Project (FTP). Aimed at changing both how we (as a forum) deliver truly unique experiences to our valued guests and long term members. Through investment, and simplification of our topic offerings, forum rules, and forum culture, GRcade will be able to deliver the enhanced experience our forumites deserve.

In this effort, the GRcade Leadership Team (GRLT) has implemented a new (trial) policy for topic creators which can be read here:

t:new-trial-policy-for-thread-op-creators?f=8

For the birthday thread, the decision was not taken lightly to novate ownership. In fact as one of the first request for a Transfer of Ownership(ToO) I had to take a detailed analysis to the GRLT which highlighted the tangible benefits that new ownership would have, while simultaneously mitigating any blow back potential from Thread Loyalists (LT's)

On top of this deep dive, I had to produce a business case which outlined CapEx and OpEx - and potential Return of Investment (RoI) for this section of the forum.

I trust this post has explained some of the steps necessary in ToO's, and I sincerely hope that you will continue to allow the GRLT to continue its fine work on the users behalf.

Many thanks.

Kezzer
Forum Community Manager

Image
Image
Image
https://i.imgur.com/p4kW4c7.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by LewisD » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Finally.. time to turn this strawberry floating retarded AIDS ridden piece of gooseberry fool thread into something good.

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Errkal » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:21 pm

I raise the motion to ban LewisD from birthday wishes for being a potty mouth.

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Kezzer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:40 pm

LewisD wrote:Finally.. time to turn this strawberry floating retarded AIDS ridden piece of gooseberry fool thread into something good.



Hello Lewis,

Thank you for taking the time to make you post. I can see that you are really passionate about the birthday thread, and I can see that you would like it to be the best that it can be. In that effort a Transfer of Ownership has been made and the thread is now under new ownership.

However, your language might not be well received by the thread creator. While the topic might have been in disrepair for a couple years it is not necessary to make such harsh comments about what was a totally garbage thread that got what it deserved.

I hope you will consider the feelings of your fellow forumites in the future.

Thank you

Kezzer
Fake Forum Community Manager

Image
Image
Image
https://i.imgur.com/p4kW4c7.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Moggy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:05 pm

LewisD wrote:Finally.. time to turn this strawberry floating retarded AIDS ridden piece of gooseberry fool thread into something good.


:lol:

User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: [BD] The Birthday Thread (TBT)
by Karl » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Kezzer wrote:Hello Hexx,

Thank you very much for your message. I can see that GRcade, and perhaps the birthday thread in general means quite a lot to you, and I wanted to personally take some time to address any concerns you have in regards to the new Thread Ownership Framework. (TOF)

Everyone here at GRcade has a responsibility to give our visitors and other forumites a great experience. This is the single biggest thing that differentiates us from our competitors.

To commit to this principle, GRcade is undergoing an Forum Transformation Project (FTP). Aimed at changing both how we (as a forum) deliver truly unique experiences to our valued guests and long term members. Through investment, and simplification of our topic offerings, forum rules, and forum culture, GRcade will be able to deliver the enhanced experience our forumites deserve.

In this effort, the GRcade Leadership Team (GRLT) has implemented a new (trial) policy for topic creators which can be read here:

t:new-trial-policy-for-thread-op-creators?f=8

For the birthday thread, the decision was not taken lightly to novate ownership. In fact as one of the first request for a Transfer of Ownership(ToO) I had to take a detailed analysis to the GRLT which highlighted the tangible benefits that new ownership would have, while simultaneously mitigating any blow back potential from Thread Loyalists (LT's)

On top of this deep dive, I had to produce a business case which outlined CapEx and OpEx - and potential Return of Investment (RoI) for this section of the forum.

I trust this post has explained some of the steps necessary in ToO's, and I sincerely hope that you will continue to allow the GRLT to continue its fine work on the users behalf.

Many thanks.

Kezzer
Forum Community Manager

Image

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: [BD] The Birthday Thread (TBT)
by Kezzer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Karl wrote:Image



Image

Image
Image
Image
https://i.imgur.com/p4kW4c7.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Poser » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:16 pm

JUST WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BUNCH OF banana splits.

(Not you, False. :wub: )

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Errkal » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:16 pm

Poser wrote:JUST WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BUNCH OF banana splits.

(Not you, False. :win: )


No, strawberry float you and your birthday!

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Birthday Thread (22/10 FirstSecond/Red)
by Kezzer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Happy birthday to:

James Dean, John Williams, Nick Nolte, Jules Verne, John Grisham, the wrestler Big Show, Gary Coleman and Seth Green.

Special mention that ithe 8th Feb was the day Mary Queen of Scots was beheaded.

Image
Image
Image
https://i.imgur.com/p4kW4c7.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Moggy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Poser wrote:JUST WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BUNCH OF banana splits.

(Not you, False. :wub: )


We will but only on your birthday.

User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Karl » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:18 pm

Kezzer, I'm expecting to see some effort with this thread now -- otherwise you'll be guilty of abusing the thread ownership request system and will suffer the consequences.

(Only half-joking...)

User avatar
satriales
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by satriales » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Happy birthday Poser, Zellery, Bacon :toot:

User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Zellery » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:14 pm

Thanks guys.

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! :toot:
by Kezzer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:58 am

There are no birthdays today (according to the GRcade database - GRDB)

However I would like to wish everyone that has had a birthday this year so far a merry ':toot:' and hope that will suffice until next year.

:toot:

Special ":toots:" to Poser, Zellery and Bacon

Apologises for not knocking up a banner on your special day

Special :toot:

Poser wrote:.

Zellery wrote:.

Bacon wrote:.

Image
Image
Image
https://i.imgur.com/p4kW4c7.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : No Birthdays Today - :x
by Kezzer » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:41 am

Happy birthday to:

Garth wrote:.


and

SuperFinal wrote:.


Image

Image
Image
Image
https://i.imgur.com/p4kW4c7.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Garth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Norn Iron

PostRe: (NEW) The 'Birthday' Thread : Happy Birthday to Garth & SuperFinal !!
by Garth » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Thanks :toot:


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Parksey, Photek and 37 guests