GRcade Shop - Now Open!

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm 
Member
User avatar
Image

Quote:
Boardwalk Empire is an American television series from cable network HBO, set in Atlantic City, New Jersey, during the Prohibition era. It stars Steve Buscemi as Nucky Thompson. The show was adapted by Emmy Award-winning screenwriter and producer Terence Winter (of The Sopranos) from a book about historical criminal kingpin Enoch L. Johnson by Nelson Johnson, titled Boardwalk Empire: The Birth, High Times, and Corruption of Atlantic City.


Spoiler rules in effect.

_________________
A Torrent of Thoughts / Twitter


Last edited by Crimson on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:48 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 pm 
Member
User avatar
I hope this series is a lot more Stephen Graham and a lot less irritating Irish housewife.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:23 pm 
Member
User avatar
I can't support Nucky any more after what he did to Jimmy. I hope Margaret's actions at the end of last season thoroughly strawberry float him over.

_________________
A Torrent of Thoughts / Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:47 am 
Member
User avatar
Jimmy deserved everything he got.

_________________
Hyperion wrote:
Denster wrote:
Bullet billed Hyperion! 8-)

Fuckshaft :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:33 am 
Member
User avatar
Meaning to watch this but never got around it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:34 pm 
Member
User avatar
Denster wrote:
Jimmy deserved everything he got.


And Nucky deserves everything inevitably coming his way.

_________________
A Torrent of Thoughts / Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:50 pm 
Member
User avatar
The Crimson Clown wrote:
Denster wrote:
Jimmy deserved everything he got.


And Nucky deserves everything inevitably coming his way.


They all do really :lol: . I liked Jimmy though. strawberry floated up guy, goes to war. All his gooseberry fool he's had to deal with. Obviously he wasn't a "pleasant" individual but he wasn't as much of a scumbag as Nucky. He deserved what came to him in the end, but Nucky doing it? :x


Such a good show :wub: Can't wait for the new season. I think Capone may have a bigger role this time around.

_________________
-----> My Illustration Blog | My Shop <------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:19 pm 
Member
User avatar
The Crimson Clown wrote:
Denster wrote:
Jimmy deserved everything he got.


And Nucky deserves everything inevitably coming his way.


Absolutely. Dont want it to be at the hands of Margaret, though. The slut.

_________________
Hyperion wrote:
Denster wrote:
Bullet billed Hyperion! 8-)

Fuckshaft :x


Last edited by Denster on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:22 pm 
Member
User avatar
Denster wrote:
The Crimson Clown wrote:
Denster wrote:
Jimmy deserved everything he got.


And Nucky deserves everything inevitably coming his way.


Absolutely. Dont wnat it to be at the hands of Margaret, though. The slut.


Gonna have to watch through this all again. I can't remember the deal with Margaret. She is a slut though :simper:

_________________
-----> My Illustration Blog | My Shop <------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 pm 
Member
User avatar
Sorry should have spoilered that.

_________________
Hyperion wrote:
Denster wrote:
Bullet billed Hyperion! 8-)

Fuckshaft :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:51 pm 
Member
User avatar
Someone coming into a Boardwalk Empire Season 3 thread without seeing the previous 2 seasons is pretty silly. No need for spoilers yet.

_________________
-----> My Illustration Blog | My Shop <------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:56 pm 
Member
User avatar
SandyCoin wrote:
Someone coming into a Boardwalk Empire Season 3 thread without seeing the previous 2 seasons is pretty silly. No need for spoilers yet.


I made this with the idea of it being an all purpose Boardwalk thread but perhaps prior season discussion is better suited to the USTV thread, I don't know really.

_________________
A Torrent of Thoughts / Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm 
Member
User avatar
The Crimson Clown wrote:
SandyCoin wrote:
Someone coming into a Boardwalk Empire Season 3 thread without seeing the previous 2 seasons is pretty silly. No need for spoilers yet.


I made this with the idea of it being an all purpose Boardwalk thread but perhaps prior season discussion is better suited to the USTV thread, I don't know really.


I thought there already was a Boardwalk thread? Maybe I was posting in USTV when season 2 was on? Hmmm.

_________________
-----> My Illustration Blog | My Shop <------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:22 pm 
Member
User avatar
SandyCoin wrote:
The Crimson Clown wrote:
SandyCoin wrote:
Someone coming into a Boardwalk Empire Season 3 thread without seeing the previous 2 seasons is pretty silly. No need for spoilers yet.


I made this with the idea of it being an all purpose Boardwalk thread but perhaps prior season discussion is better suited to the USTV thread, I don't know really.


I thought there already was a Boardwalk thread? Maybe I was posting in USTV when season 2 was on? Hmmm.


I did a quick search but nothing came up. Suppose it's possible I missed it.

_________________
A Torrent of Thoughts / Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:42 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: satriales
Forget Capone, it's all about Rothstein:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Gzu3nJhZk[/yt]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:44 pm 
Member
User avatar
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJ7E_iTwZQ[/yt]

:mrgreen:

_________________
Image
| (• ◡•)| I floop the pig. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 pm 
Member
User avatar
Excellent first ep. You know its gonna be good when someone gets their head caved in inside the first 5 minutes.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:14 pm 
Member
User avatar
Munya D:

_________________
Venom wrote:
Say what you want but if this Halo TV series is a BIG BUDGET Game of Thrones style series with Spielberg directly producing this could be a Band of Brothers in space.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:26 am 
Member
User avatar
Good return alright.

strawberry float yeah Richard. Hopefully this is just phase one of an elaborate revenge scheme.

_________________
A Torrent of Thoughts / Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:46 am 
Member
User avatar
Ngh at it starting over here on the 29th. Ngh I say!

_________________
Image
| (• ◡•)| I floop the pig. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group