Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: 12th October 2018; Modern Warfare 2 Remastered TBC

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: 12th October 2018; Modern Warfare 2 Remastered TBC
by Photek » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:11 am

We'll see how it turns out but If anyone could butcher battle royale it'd be these clowns.

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
imbusydoctorwho
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: 12th October 2018; Modern Warfare 2 Remastered TBC
by imbusydoctorwho » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 pm

After taking out the campaign and still charging £50 and now a bloody season pass, they can shove it when the sun don't shine.

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: 12th October 2018; Modern Warfare 2 Remastered TBC
by Peter Crisp » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:48 pm

I downloaded and played Black Ops 3 on PS4 (it's a free PS+ game) and I was predictably strawberry floating awful :slol: .

I had 3 games and my best performance was 5 kills and 16 deaths in team deathmatch :fp: .
My piss poor reflexes and my general hatred for this type of game made this a pretty much forgone conclusion and made me wonder why I bothered.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
Gemini73
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: 12th October 2018; Modern Warfare 2 Remastered TBC
by Gemini73 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Practice, Peter. Practice.

You have to remember a lot of players have been blasting away at CoD for an age, and with BLOPS 3 being much older a hell of a lot of remaining players will be fans of this particular entry and as such will be pretty good.

“But I don't want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked. “Oh, you can't help that,” said the Cat: “we're all mad here".
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: 12th October 2018; Modern Warfare 2 Remastered TBC
by Peter Crisp » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Gemini73 wrote:Practice, Peter. Practice.

You have to remember a lot of players have been blasting away at CoD for an age, and with BLOPS 3 being much older a hell of a lot of remaining players will be fans of this particular entry and as such will be pretty good.


It didn't help that I only knew the basic buttons and had no idea how to use any skills or wall run :shifty: . I did throw a couple of grenades though but I don't think I hit anyone with them.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
Gemini73
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: 12th October 2018; Modern Warfare 2 Remastered TBC
by Gemini73 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:31 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:Practice, Peter. Practice.

You have to remember a lot of players have been blasting away at CoD for an age, and with BLOPS 3 being much older a hell of a lot of remaining players will be fans of this particular entry and as such will be pretty good.


It didn't help that I only knew the basic buttons and had no idea how to use any skills or wall run :shifty: . I did throw a couple of grenades though but I don't think I hit anyone with them.


I do enjoy BLOPS 3 online, but I will admit that there is a lot to remember when you first start out. Perhaps too much even. Basically though, outside of nailing wall runs just use the basics without worrying about skills too much. You'll find you'll put down a lot more players just through standard weapons and frags.

And keep moving!

“But I don't want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked. “Oh, you can't help that,” said the Cat: “we're all mad here".
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: 12th October 2018; Modern Warfare 2 Remastered TBC
by Peter Crisp » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 pm

I mainly downloaded it to try co-op zombies as that's way more my style.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.

Return to “Games”