Cannibal House - THE END

Our best bits.
User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Karl » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Laga is your leader.

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Errkal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:44 pm

Back from the task, we have an incantation to chat, we have two one for awakening one for sleep. We don't know which does which.

Any thoughts on which may be he right way to go?

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Lagamorph » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:44 pm

Image

How long do I have to PM the nominees, clue request and decision on the event?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Pancake
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Pancake » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Lagamorph wrote:Image

How long do I have to PM the nominees, clue request and decision on the event?

About 30 mins...

Errkal wrote:Back from the task, we have an incantation to chat, we have two one for awakening one for sleep. We don't know which does which.

Any thoughts on which may be he right way to go?


I'm not sure what you mean?

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Errkal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:47 pm

:roll:
Lagamorph wrote:Image

How long do I have to PM the nominees, clue request and decision on the event?


Asap so we can vote

User avatar
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Skippy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:48 pm

What clue are we going for?

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Errkal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Pancake wrote:
Errkal wrote:Back from the task, we have an incantation to chat, we have two one for awakening one for sleep. We don't know which does which.

Any thoughts on which may be he right way to go?


I'm not sure what you mean?


We found a big book it has 2 spells, on translates from German to "awakening" the other "sleep".

We have another 45 minutes to each chant the incantation of our choosing.

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Errkal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:50 pm

Skippy wrote:What clue are we going for?


Hopefully 1 we don't know which is which so might as well start at the top

User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Pedz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Errkal wrote:Back from the task, we have an incantation to chat, we have two one for awakening one for sleep. We don't know which does which.

Any thoughts on which may be he right way to go?


What are your thoughts? I think all 3 of us should chant the same page either way.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Errkal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Pedz wrote:
Errkal wrote:Back from the task, we have an incantation to chat, we have two one for awakening one for sleep. We don't know which does which.

Any thoughts on which may be he right way to go?


What are your thoughts? I think all 3 of us should chant the same page either way.


I was thinking sleep. And yeah we should all do the same.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Lagamorph » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:54 pm

TNAG and Tomous nominees submitted. Sorry in advance you guys if you are indeed Omnivore's, but we have nothing to go on :(

I only saw one person saying we should go for the event, and a coin toss agreed, so off we go. Hopefully it's the right move.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Errkal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Lagamorph wrote:TNAG and Tomous nominees submitted. Sorry in advance you guys if you are indeed Omnivore's, but we have nothing to go on :(

I only saw one person saying we should go for the event, and a coin toss agreed, so off we go. Hopefully it's the right move.


I'm leaning towards TNAG as the wrongun at the moment.

User avatar
Pancake
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Pancake » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:59 pm

Errkal wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Errkal wrote:Back from the task, we have an incantation to chat, we have two one for awakening one for sleep. We don't know which does which.

Any thoughts on which may be he right way to go?


What are your thoughts? I think all 3 of us should chant the same page either way.


I was thinking sleep. And yeah we should all do the same.


Do you know what happens if you don't chant the same?

My line of thinking being that we have no idea what either would do. One might be really bad, one really good. We omnivores are in a dominant position so we don't really need any additional help, whereas it's important not to give the remaining cannibal any additional help.

So perhaps if there is no agreement on the chant then nothing would happen, which would actually be good for us.

If you don't know what happens if you don't agree on a chant then it's basically another coin toss. :D

Last edited by Pancake on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Errkal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:59 pm

Well as we vote and the majority wins in going sleep.

Nawm! Nawm! Nawm!

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Errkal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:00 pm

Pancake wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Errkal wrote:Back from the task, we have an incantation to chat, we have two one for awakening one for sleep. We don't know which does which.

Any thoughts on which may be he right way to go?


What are your thoughts? I think all 3 of us should chant the same page either way.


I was thinking sleep. And yeah we should all do the same.


Do you know what happens if you don't chant the same?

My line of thinking being that we have no idea what either would do. One might be really bad, one really good. We omnivores are in a dominant position so we don't really need any additional help, whereas it's important not to give the remaining cannibal any additional help.

So perhaps if there is no agreement on the chant then nothing would happen, which would actually be good for us.

If you don't know what happens if you don't agree on a chant then it's basically another coin toss. :D


Check the latest pm each person chanting is a vote for that one the one with majority wins.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Lagamorph » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:03 pm

Pancake wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Errkal wrote:Back from the task, we have an incantation to chat, we have two one for awakening one for sleep. We don't know which does which.

Any thoughts on which may be he right way to go?


What are your thoughts? I think all 3 of us should chant the same page either way.


I was thinking sleep. And yeah we should all do the same.


Do you know what happens if you don't chant the same?

My line of thinking being that we have no idea what either would do. One might be really bad, one really good. We omnivores are in a dominant position so we don't really need any additional help, whereas it's important not to give the remaining cannibal any additional help.

So perhaps if there is no agreement on the chant then nothing would happen, which would actually be good for us.

If you don't know what happens if you don't agree on a chant then it's basically another coin toss. :D

We might be in a dominant position but at the same time we're completely aimless. We need something to point us in a direction to go. Given the limited time we have left we may need to take chances. The final cannibal is going to be playing a very careful game to avoid outing themself. All they have to do to win is wait it out, but we have to catch him if we want to win.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Oblomov Boblomov » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:03 pm

What if we chant sleep and we all fall asleep while the cannibals gobble away :shock:.

Image
User avatar
Pancake
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Pancake » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:03 pm

OK so it doesn't really matter which way you go! :)

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Lagamorph » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:04 pm

On the other hand, what if Awaken ends up "Awakening" someone's inner cannibal? :?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Cannibal House - Big Brother
by Errkal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Tis a coin toss pretty much.


Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests