Chris Froome fails drug test

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
SugarCubes
Member
Joined in 2009

PostChris Froome fails drug test
by SugarCubes » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Shocking! :slol:


https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/ ... -drug-test

The SKY machine must be working overtime to make this disappear like the Wiggins jiffy bag doping kit scandal.

User avatar
False
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by False » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:11 pm

No! Say it aint so!

Sportsman in sport in which everyone abuses drugs is abusing drugs! What next? MMA? Wrestling???

Wankers should all just drop the pretense.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by KK » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Image

If successful in their takeover, Disney will drop the whole cycling thing.

Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by Poser » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:02 pm

He's a disgrace to Kenyan cycling.

Image
User avatar
Irene Demova
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by Irene Demova » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:06 pm

luv 2 dope with a drug that doesn't increase performance

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by Moggy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:11 pm

I am not sure overdosing on asthma medicine counts as doping, but I think it's time to just let cyclists use all the drugs that they want. Let's get Lance Armstrong back!

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by Return_of_the_STAR » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:20 pm

The problem is now that in cycling most of them claim to have minor asthma and take this drug, which is allowed up to a certain dosage. Froome unfortunately overdosed on in to twice the legal amount. Obviously he broke the rules without permission and should be punished for it but its not at the same level as some other drugs cheating by others in my opinion. I would put it on a similar level to Sharapova taking a drug that she claimed not to realise was now banned.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by DML » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:The problem is now that in cycling most of them claim to have minor asthma and take this drug, which is allowed up to a certain dosage. Froome unfortunately overdosed on in to twice the legal amount. Obviously he broke the rules without permission and should be punished for it but its not at the same level as some other drugs cheating by others in my opinion. I would put it on a similar level to Sharapova taking a drug that she claimed not to realise was now banned.


Not innocent old Sharapova from the country so wrapped up in cheating its been banned from the Olympics?

Froome is guilty. Nothing more to say.

Image
User avatar
captain red dog
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol, UK

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by captain red dog » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:I am not sure overdosing on asthma medicine counts as doping, but I think it's time to just let cyclists use all the drugs that they want. Let's get Lance Armstrong back!

There will be a reason why it is banned though, plus he was twice the limit set by the authorities which leads me to believe he's probably well over what most people would consider a normal dose. It appears he doesn't even have a legal exemption.

Cycling has absolutely no legitimacy, and that's an understatement. I looked back at the winners list and of the original winners of the Tour de France over the last 30 years, only about 3 have never been discovered to be dopers.

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by Return_of_the_STAR » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:36 pm

DML wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:The problem is now that in cycling most of them claim to have minor asthma and take this drug, which is allowed up to a certain dosage. Froome unfortunately overdosed on in to twice the legal amount. Obviously he broke the rules without permission and should be punished for it but its not at the same level as some other drugs cheating by others in my opinion. I would put it on a similar level to Sharapova taking a drug that she claimed not to realise was now banned.


Not innocent old Sharapova from the country so wrapped up in cheating its been banned from the Olympics?

Froome is guilty. Nothing more to say.


I'm aware he is guilty which is what I said, I was pointing out that he wasnt roided up like others have been. The asthma thing is a very dodgy get out clause that a lot of athletes are now starting to use. Almost all riders in the tour de France were using this drug. But obviously they weren't caught over dosing on it.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
mcjihge2
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by mcjihge2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:37 pm

The Team Sky rider had double the allowed level of legal asthma drug Salbutamol in his urine.

Froome says he took his team doctor's advice to up his inhaler use after his asthma symptoms got worse during the Vuelta.


How the strawberry float have all these cyclists got asthma? The answer is have they strawberry float. They just take the drugs to enhance thier performance. Cheating scum.

Xbox Live: GCE
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by Return_of_the_STAR » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 pm

mcjihge2 wrote:
The Team Sky rider had double the allowed level of legal asthma drug Salbutamol in his urine.

Froome says he took his team doctor's advice to up his inhaler use after his asthma symptoms got worse during the Vuelta.


How the strawberry float have all these cyclists got asthma? The answer is have they strawberry float. They just take the drugs to enhance thier performance. Cheating scum.



An assessment of the British Cycling team before the 2004 Olympics showed that around 40 per cent had asthma compared to only about eight per cent of the general population. For Dickinson, this discrepancy stands to reason.

“Athletes are far more prone to asthma-related problems, mainly because of the environments they’re exposed to and the conditions required by the sport, such as the high breathing rates over prolonged periods.

“Cycling is done outdoors, often in dry, polluted air — there are lots of reasons for the high prevalence.”

Given that amateur riders are exposed to as many asthma-triggering factors as the pros perhaps even more in some cases, e.g. urban commuters breathing polluted air — we are just as likely to develop symptoms.


http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/latest-news/the-truth-about-cycling-and-asthma-317941#YR3jaWMELlHVxSHO.99

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by TigaSefi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:11 pm


Image

1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by Saint of Killers » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:59 am


| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by Moggy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:17 am

BREAKING NEWS

Lance Armstrong cleared in drug enquiry.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_s ... 033672.stm

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Chris Froome fails drug test
by Hyperion » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:21 am

That isn't breaking news Moggy. You're a gooseberry fool KK replacement

Image
Ad7 wrote:stop moaning about it

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abcd, Benzin, BTB, floydfreak, Garth, Google [Bot], Jezo, massimo, No:1 Final Fantasy Fan, Pedz, Photek, Qikz, Return_of_the_STAR, Rich, Slimgrady, Tineash, Tsunade and 66 guests