Page 3 of 7

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:58 pm
by jawafour
OrangeReindeer wrote:You literally distracted me with that notification in the MIDDLE of doing it

+1.

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:59 pm
by Qikzmas
sending one tonight no worries babe

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:43 pm
by False
Jenuall wrote:On it!

Is this a midnight tonight "by Tuesday" or is there a specific time on Tuesday to get them in?


Tomorrow is the final day to get them in. Im reminding all of you lazy christmas clowns now so that we dont have a race to the wire tomorrow.

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:52 pm
by Bill Clay
Just watching robot wars and I'll do it. Jesus Christ.

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 pm
by Karl
Gently-Hung Holly Wreath wrote:
Jenuall wrote:On it!

Is this a midnight tonight "by Tuesday" or is there a specific time on Tuesday to get them in?


Tomorrow is the final day to get them in. Im reminding all of you lazy christmas clowns now so that we dont have a race to the wire tomorrow.


So are you actually gonna do the thread at 00:01 on Wednesday? Or is it gonna be at like 6pm or whatever? This is important.

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:32 pm
by Hyperion
Totally forgot. Cheers for the reminder :lol:

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:15 pm
by False
Tell Karl his brother is dead wrote:
Gently-Hung Holly Wreath wrote:
Jenuall wrote:On it!

Is this a midnight tonight "by Tuesday" or is there a specific time on Tuesday to get them in?


Tomorrow is the final day to get them in. Im reminding all of you lazy christmas clowns now so that we dont have a race to the wire tomorrow.


So are you actually gonna do the thread at 00:01 on Wednesday? Or is it gonna be at like 6pm or whatever? This is important.


If I get them all in in good time tomorrow then I can happily reveal them tomorrow.

If our esteemed partners dont see fit to complete their sigs on time then the reveal will be Wednesday evening. If ever.

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:19 pm
by Advent7
sort it out you lot

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:34 pm
by Karl
Gently-Hung Holly Wreath wrote:
Tell Karl his brother is dead wrote:
Gently-Hung Holly Wreath wrote:
Jenuall wrote:On it!

Is this a midnight tonight "by Tuesday" or is there a specific time on Tuesday to get them in?


Tomorrow is the final day to get them in. Im reminding all of you lazy christmas clowns now so that we dont have a race to the wire tomorrow.


So are you actually gonna do the thread at 00:01 on Wednesday? Or is it gonna be at like 6pm or whatever? This is important.


If I get them all in in good time tomorrow then I can happily reveal them tomorrow.

If our esteemed partners dont see fit to complete their sigs on time then the reveal will be Wednesday evening. If ever.

This is appalling management, your deadline can't be "whenever you guys finish the work, but make sure you do it quick". :x

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:36 pm
by Karl
I'll be submitting mine at 5.59 on Wednesday in anticipation of the thread going up at 6pm.

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:38 pm
by False
Note to participants: Karl has been removed from the sigswap for insubordination.

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:09 pm
by Hyperion
Started it :toot:

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:10 pm
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Will get mine done tonight!

Image

Not really, I'm putting lots of effort in honest!

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:16 pm
by jawafour
Hyperion wrote:Started it :toot:

:wub: (I think... maybe more :dread: ?...).

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 pm
by Partridge Iciclebubbles
I have submitted mine.

I apologise in advance. :lol:

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:48 pm
by False
:lol:

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:49 pm
by Partridge Iciclebubbles
The actual PM that I just received.

Gently-Hung Holly Wreath wrote:lmao

dude I think this is the worst submission Ive ever seen :lol:

Every time I look at it, it gets more offensive to my eyes. Its funny in a horrific kind of way.


:slol:

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:46 pm
by Bill Clay
Made and sent.
On a mobile with shitty photo editing apps I might add.

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:58 pm
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Done. It's not award winning but I don't think I've disgraced myself either! :lol:

Re: Christmas Sigswap 2017 - PM's SENT - Submit by Tuesday

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:46 pm
by Qikzmas
Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:The actual PM that I just received.

Gently-Hung Holly Wreath wrote:lmao

dude I think this is the worst submission Ive ever seen :lol:

Every time I look at it, it gets more offensive to my eyes. Its funny in a horrific kind of way.


:slol:


:lol: