Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Back from the dead
by Monkey Man » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:15 pm

'Community' Announces Premiere Date, Release Schedule [Video]

Community is back March 17
, but why have us tell you? Better to hear it from the (remaining) cast themselves:

Season 6 premieres with back-to-back episodes on Yahoo Screen. Episodes will be released weekly, broadcast-style rather than the Netflix binge-release model.

Yahoo Screen isn't network television, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Content restrictions are a little looser, though Jim Rash (Dean Pelton) says not to expect creator Dan Harmon to turn it into a TV-MA comedy: "I don't think Dan wanted to suddenly bring in cussing; it wasn't the world we had been in." It will mean some episodes will go 21 minutes long and some will go 24, so fewer things get left on the cutting room floor because of time.

Video at the link - https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-com ... 06410.html

Teaser Trailer - https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/comm ... 47858.html

Image
User avatar
chalkitdown
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Cork

PostRe: Community - Back from the dead
by chalkitdown » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Glad Shirley isn't back but super sad they couldn't get Troy. :( Hopefully he'll make some kind of appearance.

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Back from the dead
by Monkey Man » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:02 am

‘Community’ Season 6 En Route To UK

Attention, Human Beings of Britain: Community‘s Season 6 is coming to the UK courtesy of Sony less than 24 hours after it debuts on Yahoo Screen in the U.S. Sony Entertainment Television will air the first double-bill episode of the new season on March 18 at 10:05 PM.

http://deadline.com/2015/02/community-s ... 201381090/

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Back from the dead
by Monkey Man » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:53 am

1st trailer -



Image

Image
User avatar
chalkitdown
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Cork

PostRe: Community - Back from the dead
by chalkitdown » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Troy :(

User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes
Contact:

PostRe: Community - Back from the dead
by Rog » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:09 am

Why is it on that corny Sony channel over here instead of Yahoo screen :fp: The show finally is getting noticed over here now it's on Netflix. Yahoo have goofed.

User avatar
Luboluke
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Luboluke » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:38 pm

If Dan Harmon is involved then I'm looking forward to it. Never liked Shirley, Troy was funny sometimes but I really can't stand Donald Glover so I'm not really bothered about that.

User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Tafdolphin » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:50 am

Luke_25 wrote:If Dan Harmon is involved then I'm looking forward to it. Never liked Shirley, Troy was funny sometimes but I really can't stand Donald Glover so I'm not really bothered about that.


Look at Enoch Powell over here, acting all Bertie Big Bollocks. I tell you, this country...

Anyway, the trailer was great, made me laugh at least 3 whole times.

Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Community - Back from the dead
by Fade » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Monkey Man wrote:
‘Community’ Season 6 En Route To UK

Attention, Human Beings of Britain: Community‘s Season 6 is coming to the UK courtesy of Sony less than 24 hours after it debuts on Yahoo Screen in the U.S. Sony Entertainment Television will air the first double-bill episode of the new season on March 18 at 10:05 PM.

http://deadline.com/2015/02/community-s ... 201381090/

Sony Entertainment Television?

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Back from the dead
by Monkey Man » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:12 pm

Fade wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:
‘Community’ Season 6 En Route To UK

Attention, Human Beings of Britain: Community‘s Season 6 is coming to the UK courtesy of Sony less than 24 hours after it debuts on Yahoo Screen in the U.S. Sony Entertainment Television will air the first double-bill episode of the new season on March 18 at 10:05 PM.

http://deadline.com/2015/02/community-s ... 201381090/

Sony Entertainment Television?

Sony TV, Ch157 on Sky. Unfortunately it appears they've no HD Channel.

Image
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Fade » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Sailing the seas I guess.

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Monkey Man » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:21 am

The opening 2 episodes will be available at 7.01am here - https://screen.yahoo.com/community/

It'll almost certainly be blocked in the UK so you'll have to do some internet magic or wait for your usual sources or watch it on Sony TV in SD from 10pm on Wednesday.

Last edited by Monkey Man on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Skippy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:16 am

Internet magic like... this Chrome add-on?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... meio?hl=en

User avatar
Pedro
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leeds

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Pedro » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:02 pm

I was cold on Season 4 and didn't feel that 5 really got it all that right either. Now possibly due to lower expectations, I really enjoyed these first two episodes. After this week is it just one new episode a week or they continuing with two a week?

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Hexx » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:23 pm

End of ep1 spoiler

Where'd the rest of Shirely go! :O

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Monkey Man » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:03 pm

Enjoyed the opening 2 episodes, seems like they got a bit more of a budget.

Image
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Tafdolphin » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Massive return to form. I'd said before the reason the first two seasons worked was that Jeff was the viewer's proxy, the voice of reason amongst the madness which tempered everything and grounded the show. They seem to have brought Frankie in for exactly that reason and it works perfectly so far. The first 2 eps were funny, charming and looked fantastic. And Chang! Chang was abusing for the first time in 3 seasons!

Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Grumpy David » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 am

Really enjoyed both episodes and wasn't even planning to bother giving season 6 a chance.

They must be using a better camera as the visual quality does look better than previous seasons too.

User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by Fade » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:25 am

Pedro wrote:I was cold on Season 4 and didn't feel that 5 really got it all that right either. Now possibly due to lower expectations, I really enjoyed these first two episodes. After this week is it just one new episode a week or they continuing with two a week?

I'm really enjoying season 4 so far. 3 got a bit silly for me, especially the Chang as a dictator episode.

Image
User avatar
SandyCoin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: London

PostRe: Community - Season 6 starts March 17. Asteroid averted.
by SandyCoin » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Enjoying this. Wasn't going to bother but decided to give it a go. Glad I did.

The "Gay Dean" song made me laugh out loud.

-----> My Illustration Blog | My Shop <------

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, Denster, Google [Bot], Rightey, Snowcannon, wensleydale and 56 guests