The Dissidia Topic [NT Open Beta PS4]

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by Rubix » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:17 pm





Awful trailers :fp:

Playing: PS4: God of War Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2
Watching: Lost in Space S1, Dollhouse S2
Reading: TBC
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by Rubix » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Preview



Overworld map :wub:

Playing: PS4: God of War Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2
Watching: Lost in Space S1, Dollhouse S2
Reading: TBC
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by Rubix » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Dissidia 012 : Final Fantasy

Legacy Edition cheaper than standard?

Image


£24.91 @ Amazon

Playing: PS4: God of War Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2
Watching: Lost in Space S1, Dollhouse S2
Reading: TBC
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
T9Flake
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: In front of a PC
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by T9Flake » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Ordered Legacy Edition
I hear it has a data transfer mode which is nice as I won't have to grind all the original Cosmos chars back to 100

User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by Rubix » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 am

Mine still hasn't arrived :-/ damn amazon!

Playing: PS4: God of War Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2
Watching: Lost in Space S1, Dollhouse S2
Reading: TBC
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by Rubix » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:48 am

T9Flake wrote:Ordered Legacy Edition
I hear it has a data transfer mode which is nice as I won't have to grind all the original Cosmos chars back to 100


That's the version I ordered

Playing: PS4: God of War Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2
Watching: Lost in Space S1, Dollhouse S2
Reading: TBC
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
T9Flake
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: In front of a PC
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by T9Flake » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Rubix78 wrote:
T9Flake wrote:Ordered Legacy Edition
I hear it has a data transfer mode which is nice as I won't have to grind all the original Cosmos chars back to 100


That's the version I ordered


It's great, the only issue I have with it is the AP chance now randomly decides to give you the extra AP if you do what it asks.

User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by Rubix » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:58 pm

It's arrived 8-)

Playing: PS4: God of War Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2
Watching: Lost in Space S1, Dollhouse S2
Reading: TBC
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
T9Flake
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: In front of a PC
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by T9Flake » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Rubix78 wrote:It's arrived 8-)


having a dissidia save greatly helps for levelling up a bit easier.

e.g today is my special day and i took chapter 2 character from level 1 to level 28 at it's end thanks to the calendar boosts i bought in the original.

Kuja's voiced by Genesis :shock:

User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] [012: Duodecim Pg.10]
by Rubix » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 am

I need to get a new psp as my laser is strawberry floated on mine :(

Playing: PS4: God of War Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2
Watching: Lost in Space S1, Dollhouse S2
Reading: TBC
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by suzzopher » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:24 am

How long do I have to play as Lightning in the story mode? Seriously she is such a gooseberry fool character. I want to choose my own strawberry floating character :x

User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by Rubix » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:33 am

Not sure, going to start playing today thanks to Gandalf for letting me borrow his PSP

Playing: PS4: God of War Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2
Watching: Lost in Space S1, Dollhouse S2
Reading: TBC
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
Seven
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by Seven » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:08 pm

suzzopher wrote:How long do I have to play as Lightning in the story mode? Seriously she is such a gooseberry fool character. I want to choose my own strawberry floating character :x


Lighting's ace, you bastard! Go and play your Squall-emo* when I play as awesome Lighting 8-)

(Though I'd play as Squall over Vaan in FF12 anyday... )

* I'm only kidding. I know Lighting was also emo at start, and both eases up at near end of game. I much prefer Lighting however.

Image
Nintendo ID: SevenFisher (Nickname: Seven)
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by suzzopher » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Seven wrote:
suzzopher wrote:How long do I have to play as Lightning in the story mode? Seriously she is such a gooseberry fool character. I want to choose my own strawberry floating character :x


Lighting's ace, you bastard! Go and play your Squall-emo* when I play as awesome Lighting 8-)

(Though I'd play as Squall over Vaan in FF12 anyday... )

* I'm only kidding. I know Lighting was also emo at start, and both eases up at near end of game. I much prefer Lighting however.


So you can't choose your own character like you could in the original? strawberry float this game then :|

User avatar
Seven
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by Seven » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Uh I have no idea? I never played original and I've only played first hour on this... I assume you can later on. Don't jump to conclusions quick, mate.

Image
Nintendo ID: SevenFisher (Nickname: Seven)
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by suzzopher » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Seven wrote:Uh I have no idea? I never played original and I've only played first hour... I assume you can later on. Don't jump to conclusions quick, mate.


In the original you can choose any of the main characters from the start and each has their own story. I just want to play as Squall :(

User avatar
Seven
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by Seven » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:16 pm

What I mean is, I think you can change your party once you recuit more characters. I've not played much of it, as I was dabbling around rather than getting into it seriously.

I think it's now all about Light vs Dark story, where team of Light has to do something, when team of Dark has to do something...or something nonesense

Image
Nintendo ID: SevenFisher (Nickname: Seven)
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by suzzopher » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Seven wrote:What I mean is, I think you can change your party once you recuit more characters. I've not played much of it, as I was dabbling around rather than getting into it seriously.

I think it's now all about Light vs Dark story, where team of Light has to do something, when team of Dark has to do something...or something nonesense


I'll give it some more time later I reckon, but I really dislike Lightning as a character, so not a fan as playing as her, could be worse, it might have been Yuna.

User avatar
Seven
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by Seven » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Or Vaan :shock:

Image
Nintendo ID: SevenFisher (Nickname: Seven)
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Dissidia: Final Fantasy [PSP] 012: Duodecim Out Now
by suzzopher » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:19 pm

Seven wrote:Or Vaan :shock:


I really would be pissed if I play as him.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brerlappin, Cuttooth, Errkal, Frank, fry87, gamerforever, Garth, Gemini73, Hime, Jazzem, Lime, NickSCFC, OrangeRakoon, Photek, SerialCeler, Shug5891, Tafdolphin and 40 guests