Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- Terror of the Zygons

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Grum
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Scotland

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by Grum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:55 pm

The Watching Artist wrote:Shiiiiiiiiit. Sorry guys. Only Pedz was in the chat and he didn't mention a buzz. Jawa had it a few weeks back I think and refreshed the page and it was ok. Sorry. :(

Anyway I thought that was the best one. Perhaps a tad long. Maybe they could have broken it into two eps and had a cliffhanger in the middle but ah well. Basically they should make more but with a better engine and have a multi Doctor series where they meet at the end. :datass:

EDIT- watching back. Yeah I don't think thats what Jawa had happen. Ergh. :x This is what happens when Jawa isn't about.


No worries. For ages I thought it was just the electricity sound effect :lol:

I refreshed a few times and tried my phone but it wouldn't go away. Sorry I don't have a twitch account so couldn't mention.

I still enjoyed it. Thanks for playing was interesting to see what the game is like. I laughed when you stopped to get rosary beads whilst the roof was caving in :)

Jawa sabotaging this to get revenge for Mario Kart mondays ;)

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by jawafour » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 am

The Watching Artist wrote:...I'll be streaming again in about half an hour. :toot:

Sorry I wasn't back in time to see the show - I shall catch up with the video recording!
The Watching Artist wrote:...Anyway I thought that was the best one...

It did seem pretty cool when I was viewing the action on Saturday; the environments were large and the detail was a step up from the previous entries in the series.
The Watching Artist wrote:... Ergh. :x This is what happens when Jawa isn't about.

It's a shame to hear that you had some sound issues; I wonder what was causing them? Yeah, the other week I had to exit Twitch and then log in again to get rid of the "buzzing" sound. Ah, well, hopefully that is the last we'll see (hear) of it.

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by The Watching Artist » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:01 am

Grum wrote:I still enjoyed it. Thanks for playing was interesting to see what the game is like. I laughed when you stopped to get rosary beads whilst the roof was caving in :)

Ohhhh shiny! :lol: Thanks for tuning in. Pedz confirmed to me later he didn't hear any buzz so I really don't know what that was about. :? I couldn't check the thread as my phone is there for the chat.
Grum wrote:Jawa sabotaging this to get revenge for Mario Kart mondays ;)

THE BASTARD! :x
jawafour wrote:Sorry I wasn't back in time to see the show

Hi bastard.

Anyone started on this weeks story yet?

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by Hexx » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:07 am

The Watching Artist wrote:.


Doom Coalition 2

What the strawberry float happened here?

A filler episode, an interesting episode with a predictable twist, a decentish bit and then a really rambunkush finale with the "villain" of DC (Eleven) resorted to being assistant/companion to the big bad.

Eleven is really interesting and effective threat - but he's completely sidelined here.

I've no idea what the point of Helen is too. She has little identity and interaction with the Doctor. She's basically around to make Liv look better in comparison (effectively the "Companion Companion's ala Micky or that thick block with Rose/Nine)


Disappointing all around

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by Hexx » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:07 am

Edit

Since I can't delete this due to TWA need to be a berk

Why is there no nightclub on the moon?

Last edited by Hexx on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by Hexx » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:07 am

There's just no atmosphere up there!

Last edited by Hexx on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by The Watching Artist » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:10 am

Hexx wrote:
The Watching Artist wrote:.


Doom Coalition 2

What the strawberry float happened here?

A filler episode, an interesting episode with a predictable twist, a decentish bit and then a really rambunkush finale with the "villain" of DC (Eleven) resorted to being assistant/companion to the big bad.

Eleven is really interesting and effective threat - but he's completely sidelined here.

I've no idea what the point of Helen is too. She has little identity and interaction with the Doctor. She's basically around to make Liv look better in comparison (effectively the "Companion Companion's ala Micky or that thick block with Rose/Nine)


Disappointing all around

Hexx wrote:
The Watching Artist wrote:.


Doom Coalition 2

What the strawberry float happened here?

A filler episode, an interesting episode with a predictable twist, a decentish bit and then a really rambunkush finale with the "villain" of DC (Eleven) resorted to being assistant/companion to the big bad.

Eleven is really interesting and effective threat - but he's completely sidelined here.

I've no idea what the point of Helen is too. She has little identity and interaction with the Doctor. She's basically around to make Liv look better in comparison (effectively the "Companion Companion's ala Micky or that thick block with Rose/Nine)


Disappointing all around

Hexx wrote:
The Watching Artist wrote:.


Doom Coalition 2

What the strawberry float happened here?

A filler episode, an interesting episode with a predictable twist, a decentish bit and then a really rambunkush finale with the "villain" of DC (Eleven) resorted to being assistant/companion to the big bad.

Eleven is really interesting and effective threat - but he's completely sidelined here.

I've no idea what the point of Helen is too. She has little identity and interaction with the Doctor. She's basically around to make Liv look better in comparison (effectively the "Companion Companion's ala Micky or that thick block with Rose/Nine)


Disappointing all around

I'm sure it wasn't THAT bad Hexx.

Image
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by The Watching Artist » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:16 am

Hexx wrote:Since I can't delete this due to TWA need to be a berk

Image

Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by jawafour » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 am

The Watching Artist wrote:
jawafour wrote:Sorry I wasn't back in time to see the show

Hi bastard.

:( . :lol: .

The Watching Artist wrote:...Anyone started on this weeks story yet?

I haven't yet... :shifty: . I hope to watch the first part later, though!

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
Grum
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Scotland

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by Grum » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 pm

The Watching Artist wrote:
Grum wrote:I still enjoyed it. Thanks for playing was interesting to see what the game is like. I laughed when you stopped to get rosary beads whilst the roof was caving in :)

Ohhhh shiny! :lol: Thanks for tuning in. Pedz confirmed to me later he didn't hear any buzz so I really don't know what that was about. :? I couldn't check the thread as my phone is there for the chat.
Grum wrote:Jawa sabotaging this to get revenge for Mario Kart mondays ;)

THE BASTARD! :x
jawafour wrote:Sorry I wasn't back in time to see the show

Hi bastard.

Anyone started on this weeks story yet?


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't yet but will tomorrow :) will get to watch before Mario Kart deluxe at nine.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by Jenuall » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:52 am

Hoping to make a start on the Dalek Invasion tonight!

ImageImage
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by The Watching Artist » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 pm

:toot:

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by Hexx » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:19 pm

I stared AUC yesterday.

I forgot what a completely unlikeable arsehole early Doctor was.

User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by The Watching Artist » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Promise you I didn't plan this....

Hexx wrote:I stared AUC yesterday.

I forgot what a completely unlikeable arsehole early Doctor was.

I always find it wonderfully refreshing.

Image
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by The Watching Artist » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:12 pm

Did anybody survive......

Image

THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH

Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by jawafour » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:26 pm

The Watching Artist wrote:Did anybody survive...

When Pedz Attacks! :lol: .

I feel bad that I haven't started watching it yet, Matt. Straight-up truth, my TV time this week has been spent on watching series five of The Walking Dead. I will try and put that on pause so that I can catch up with this Who storyline.

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by Hexx » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:39 pm

I've nearly finished Unearthly child :P

User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by The Watching Artist » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Would you all like me to put week 3 on hold?

Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by jawafour » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:55 pm

The Watching Artist wrote:Would you all like me to put week 3 on hold?

That could be a good idea, dude. With six episodes to watch in the latest storyline, that is probably quite a lot for most folk to see in a single week. An extra week may allow more of us to wade through it?

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Doctor Who- GR Classic Who Club- THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH
by Peter Crisp » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:58 pm

I hope we get less Human based episodes from the next showrunner.

I'd like more emphasis on the far flung places in the universe and the strange aliens.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.

Return to “Stuff”