Does anyone here do YouTube?

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Spindash
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: North West

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by Spindash » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:05 pm

[iup=3497432]1>3>4>2[/iup] wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wuv6McTXEQ

Giving a let's play a go :D


Your accent is almost a perfect 50/50 split between Scottish and English.

User avatar
1>3>4>2
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by 1>3>4>2 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:25 pm

[iup=3497895]Spindash[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3497432]1>3>4>2[/iup] wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wuv6McTXEQ

Giving a let's play a go :D


Your accent is almost a perfect 50/50 split between Scottish and English.


:lol: I have lived in in both places for a over a decade each.

More Another Worlds are up :mrgreen:

Ad7 wrote:GOT GUD :datass:

Check out my youtube channel where I sporadically release videos whenever I can be bothered. https://www.youtube.com/user/contardation
User avatar
TheTurnipKing
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by TheTurnipKing » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Man, I really forgot how much of a bastard that game can be. It just gives you no clues as to what you should be doing next.

User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by Slayerx » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:51 pm

[iup=3506336]1>3>4>2[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3497895]Spindash[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3497432]1>3>4>2[/iup] wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wuv6McTXEQ

Giving a let's play a go :D


Your accent is almost a perfect 50/50 split between Scottish and English.


:lol: I have lived in in both places for a over a decade each.

More Another Worlds are up :mrgreen:


Great videos so far.

What software are you using to capture the gameplay/editing?

User avatar
1>3>4>2
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by 1>3>4>2 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:54 pm

[iup=3506490]Slayerx[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3506336]1>3>4>2[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3497895]Spindash[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3497432]1>3>4>2[/iup] wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wuv6McTXEQ

Giving a let's play a go :D


Your accent is almost a perfect 50/50 split between Scottish and English.


:lol: I have lived in in both places for a over a decade each.

More Another Worlds are up :mrgreen:


Great videos so far.

What software are you using to capture the gameplay/editing?


Thanks! :mrgreen:

Elgato for capturing :D Captures everything at 1080p/30FPS. And I'm using Sony Vegas for video editing and Audacity for sound. Very easy set-up. Althrough I lost an hour of Resi Zero footage I was working on. It was infuriating.

Ad7 wrote:GOT GUD :datass:

Check out my youtube channel where I sporadically release videos whenever I can be bothered. https://www.youtube.com/user/contardation
User avatar
1>3>4>2
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by 1>3>4>2 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:03 am


Ad7 wrote:GOT GUD :datass:

Check out my youtube channel where I sporadically release videos whenever I can be bothered. https://www.youtube.com/user/contardation
User avatar
Joer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by Joer » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Skipped to a random part in the video "Think of a ball related pun. Err, err.. err... YOU'RE SACKED."

Amazing. :lol:

User avatar
1>3>4>2
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by 1>3>4>2 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:00 pm




Ad7 wrote:GOT GUD :datass:

Check out my youtube channel where I sporadically release videos whenever I can be bothered. https://www.youtube.com/user/contardation
User avatar
PsychicSykes
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Sykes Stadium

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by PsychicSykes » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Enjoyed that Resi 2 video Anung, your passion for the game showed.

User avatar
toxic
Member ♥
Joined in 2009
Contact:

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by toxic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Just had my first copyright claim! Exciting times.

Odd thing is though, it was a claim from Rooster Teeth on a Sonic 2 (XBLA) video...

User avatar
Andrew Mills
Guides Sec.
Joined in 2008
Location: Cranfield

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by Andrew Mills » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:16 pm

[iup=3512448]toxic[/iup] wrote:Just had my first copyright claim! Exciting times.

Odd thing is though, it was a claim from Rooster Teeth on a Sonic 2 (XBLA) video...

Why are RT claiming anything??? :?

User avatar
toxic
Member ♥
Joined in 2009
Contact:

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by toxic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:40 pm

[iup=3512917]Andrew Mills[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3512448]toxic[/iup] wrote:Just had my first copyright claim! Exciting times.

Odd thing is though, it was a claim from Rooster Teeth on a Sonic 2 (XBLA) video...

Why are RT claiming anything??? :?

I know, right? It was all Sonic 2 footage from start to finish, with me talking over it - there's no Rooster Teeth content in there at all. The claim was for footage at a certain time - which happened to be when I was in a Special Stage... Was that an iconic Red Vs Blue moment I inadvertently recreated?

The video isn't even public yet, so I guess it's an automated claim gone wrong. I've disputed it, needless to say!

User avatar
Dig Dug
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by Dig Dug » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 pm

[iup=3513155]toxic[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3512917]Andrew Mills[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3512448]toxic[/iup] wrote:Just had my first copyright claim! Exciting times.

Odd thing is though, it was a claim from Rooster Teeth on a Sonic 2 (XBLA) video...

Why are RT claiming anything??? :?

I know, right? It was all Sonic 2 footage from start to finish, with me talking over it - there's no Rooster Teeth content in there at all. The claim was for footage at a certain time - which happened to be when I was in a Special Stage... Was that an iconic Red Vs Blue moment I inadvertently recreated?

The video isn't even public yet, so I guess it's an automated claim gone wrong. I've disputed it, needless to say!

Yeah the youtube robot sometimes does that, it caused a massive gooseberry fool storm last year when the youtube robot started putting copyright claims on peoples work because of things like cutscenes playing in the background. It's a very lazy and shitty automated system.

User avatar
Andrew Mills
Guides Sec.
Joined in 2008
Location: Cranfield

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by Andrew Mills » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:23 am

Thankfully I'll always remove cut-scenes from my guides (spoilerific anyways). That and completely altered audio makes it at least much less likely I'll suffer many (or hopefully no) copyright strikes or claims. *crosses fingers*

User avatar
skarmachild
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by skarmachild » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:27 am

De-monetized videos, had no idea what kind of things to expect really. Haha!

Anyway doing a 2 player LP of Super Mario Star Road on my channel!

User avatar
1>3>4>2
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by 1>3>4>2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:04 am


Ad7 wrote:GOT GUD :datass:

Check out my youtube channel where I sporadically release videos whenever I can be bothered. https://www.youtube.com/user/contardation
User avatar
toxic
Member ♥
Joined in 2009
Contact:

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by toxic » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:12 am

I must say, your video on the Call of Duty multiplayer reveal was excellent.

User avatar
1>3>4>2
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Anung

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by 1>3>4>2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:27 am

Thanks man :mrgreen:

Ad7 wrote:GOT GUD :datass:

Check out my youtube channel where I sporadically release videos whenever I can be bothered. https://www.youtube.com/user/contardation
User avatar
skarmachild
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by skarmachild » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Upgraded from a £5 Currys mic to a Guitar Hero mic (that I always had) and the quality is a lot better. Still no Blue Ice mic, but we're getting there (saving up for one).

Hopefully the quality is a bit better on our multiplayer video of this obscure-ish game!


User avatar
toxic
Member ♥
Joined in 2009
Contact:

PostRe: Does anyone here do YouTube?
by toxic » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Man, every time I hear the "Battlefield noise" now I immediately think of "We're still relevant!".


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: darksideby182, JediDragon05, Jerusalime, kazanova_Frankenstein, kuliand, mcjihge2, OldSoulCyborg, SerialCeler, Squinty, Starquake and 53 guests