Currently Listening To

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Ironhide » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:48 pm



Image
User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by IAmTheSaladMan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:10 pm

In case anybody ever wondered why they suck at things turns out this dude is hogging all the talent.

Image
User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Poncho wrote:
BobbyDigital wrote:I wanna move out of the UK (to L.A. or somewhere similar in the USA) but don't know how to really.


A plane, Bobby. It's like a big metal bird.
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Ironhide » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Holy gooseberry fool, how didn't I know about this before now.



Basically it's three different tracks from the same album played simultaneously to create an ultra epic version of 10,000 Days.

Mind. Blown.
Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: rich_brad29

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Rex Kramer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:45 am

New Shins album came out today so having my first listen. Track 1 :wub: I'm completely smitten.
PSN: Harmon_Smith
User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Brerlappin » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Ironhide wrote:Holy gooseberry fool, how didn't I know about this before now.



Basically it's three different tracks from the same album played simultaneously to create an ultra epic version of 10,000 Days.

Mind. Blown.


i can barely tell a difference to be honest. I really hated that album anyway, just thought it was super boring
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by more heat than light » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:New Shins album came out today so having my first listen. Track 1 :wub: I'm completely smitten.


My man. You going to either of the UK dates at the end of the month?
jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: rich_brad29

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Rex Kramer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:52 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:New Shins album came out today so having my first listen. Track 1 :wub: I'm completely smitten.


My man. You going to either of the UK dates at the end of the month?

Nope, I'm too old and completely out the loop on live music. I only found out the new album was coming out when I caught a snippet of a track on 6 music about a month ago.
PSN: Harmon_Smith
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by more heat than light » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:
more heat than light wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:New Shins album came out today so having my first listen. Track 1 :wub: I'm completely smitten.


My man. You going to either of the UK dates at the end of the month?

Nope, I'm too old and completely out the loop on live music. I only found out the new album was coming out when I caught a snippet of a track on 6 music about a month ago.


Ha, I feel you! It's pretty much the sole thing I use social media for, if I follow all my favourite bands on Twitter then I never miss a tour. I'll be at the London show on the 29th March.
jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Knoyleo » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Image

Really good album, proper British punk. Just raw, angry, and frequently funny, too, the way it should be.

User avatar
Jam-Master Jay
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Stourbridge
Contact:

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Jam-Master Jay » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:31 am

Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: rich_brad29

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Rex Kramer » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:01 am

I literally cannot get this out of my head at the moment. Clement going full Bowie.

PSN: Harmon_Smith
User avatar
Gandalf
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Gandalf » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:16 am

floydfreak wrote:


The whole soundtrack to The Lost Boys is great! :wub:
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Ironhide » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:I literally cannot get this out of my head at the moment. Clement going full Bowie.



I normally don't like the singing aspect of Disney stuff but that is quite good, very similar to some of Jermaine's Flight of the Conchords songs.

And this:

Image
User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Gandalf wrote:
floydfreak wrote:


The whole soundtrack to The Lost Boys is great! :wub:


sure is and the best vampire film ever
Poncho wrote:
BobbyDigital wrote:I wanna move out of the UK (to L.A. or somewhere similar in the USA) but don't know how to really.


A plane, Bobby. It's like a big metal bird.
User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by KingK » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:28 pm

INXS and Jimmy Barnes' 2 songs are great! Hutch :wub:
Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Ironhide » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:00 pm



That 23 second long scream near the end.
Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Preezy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Image
User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:41 pm

RIP Chuck Berry





Poncho wrote:
BobbyDigital wrote:I wanna move out of the UK (to L.A. or somewhere similar in the USA) but don't know how to really.


A plane, Bobby. It's like a big metal bird.
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Rocsteady » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:35 am


80s style camp workout music
Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bunni, Cuttooth, Errkal, Google [Bot], more heat than light, Preezy, Return_of_the_STAR, wensleydale and 42 guests