Currently Listening To

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:46 pm


User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:12 pm






User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Squinty » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Knoyleo wrote:The Holy Bible remains one of my all time favourite albums, but it's not exactly an easy listen. Lyrically dense, and dealing with a lot of dark subject matter, but it's executed with such conviction, and brilliant songwriting, that it's a thrilling thing to listen to.


Really looking forward to hearing it now. Everything Must Go has been on constant rotation since I got it. This album is strawberry floating class. Virtually every song does something that I like. Performance, vibrant production, hooks and lyrics, it's a very good package.

User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:08 pm

Death in Vegas - Aisha is a excellent song i first heard it in Gran Turismo 3

Just finished watching Trainspotting 2 this song is awesome didn't realize it was Wolf Alice addicted to this song now its brilliant :wub:






User avatar
Floex
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Floex » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:25 pm



TUNE

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Frank » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:21 pm



Wow. That kind of shows just how little there is to the Ed Sheeran tune, too :dread:

Image
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by The Watching Artist » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Squinty wrote:Image

Why didn't anyone tell me that this band is really strawberry floating good?

They are like oxygen to me. Your life will never be the same.

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Mafro » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Found my new fav band


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
*<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by *<]:^D » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:58 am


meme rap but actually good.
especially when Chiggie Smalls comes on :lol:

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Squinty » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:40 pm

still wrote:
Knoyleo wrote:The Holy Bible remains one of my all time favourite albums, but it's not exactly an easy listen. Lyrically dense, and dealing with a lot of dark subject matter, but it's executed with such conviction, and brilliant songwriting, that it's a thrilling thing to listen to.


An awesome album. A towering achievement.


Oh my, I can tell this is going to be a special album. Stuck it on when I was drunkenly making my way home, liked the first few songs, some of it didn't sit well with me on a first listen.

Put it on again when I was making my way to work this morning and I've since listened to it three times the whole way through. Yes, ifwhiteamerica, Of Walking Abortion, Faster, Revol, 4st 7lb, all strawberry floating good songs.

This actually sounds like a band pushing themselves really hard, and succeeding. The lyrics I can make out are just class sounding (the end of Walking Abortion is awesome).

Thanks for the recommendation lads!

User avatar
Yulehide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Yulehide » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:35 pm

evanswolves wrote:To celebrate its 20th Birthday
Image
8-)


Superb album although the final track is pretty terrible compared to the rest.

Image
User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:56 pm










User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:56 pm

.

Last edited by floydfreak on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Knoëleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Knoëleo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Squinty wrote:
still wrote:
Knoyleo wrote:The Holy Bible remains one of my all time favourite albums, but it's not exactly an easy listen. Lyrically dense, and dealing with a lot of dark subject matter, but it's executed with such conviction, and brilliant songwriting, that it's a thrilling thing to listen to.


An awesome album. A towering achievement.


Oh my, I can tell this is going to be a special album. Stuck it on when I was drunkenly making my way home, liked the first few songs, some of it didn't sit well with me on a first listen.

Put it on again when I was making my way to work this morning and I've since listened to it three times the whole way through. Yes, ifwhiteamerica, Of Walking Abortion, Faster, Revol, 4st 7lb, all strawberry floating good songs.

This actually sounds like a band pushing themselves really hard, and succeeding. The lyrics I can make out are just class sounding (the end of Walking Abortion is awesome).

Thanks for the recommendation lads!

Glad you like it.

The Holy Bible :wub:

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Squinty » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:25 pm

I am an architect, but they call me butcher!!!!

User avatar
*<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by *<]:^D » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:30 pm


User avatar
Knoëleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Knoëleo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Great song, and a really good video, too, but that line about Jewish people owning all the property. :dread:

User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:02 pm


User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by Mafro » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Charisma.com are my new favourite band. Haven't heard so many catchy songs that have been stuck in my head for days in ages











Plus I really fancy the one with the short hair.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Currently Listening To
by floydfreak » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:17 am



Return to “Stuff”