Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Wedgie » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:46 am

That producer who part own the rights should be set aside by Sam R and Bruce Campbell. The orginal scenario is so much better.

I hope that this doesn't affect the tone of Season 3 with what that show runner just left.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Memento Mori » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:08 am

Ugh I much prefer that original ending. And how can you hate that morgue scene? Jesus Christ.

User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Death's Head » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:44 pm

First time in this topic because I had no idea what this topic was about, only realised today (whilst browsing a magazine) that it is a TV series! Anywhere I can see this for free? (e.g. Netflix, Amazon or Sky).

Yes?
User avatar
tomvek
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: N.Ireland
Contact:

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by tomvek » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:57 pm

As far as I know (worth double checking) it's exclusive to Virgin's TV On Demand service in the UK.

Definitely worth seeking out especially if you're a big fan of 'The Evil Dead' or Bruce Campbell who is as amazing as ever :wub: For me it was the most fun and goretastic show of 2016. Just so happy it's getting a third season.

Series two also made me want one of these!!

Image

Image Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Monkey Man » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Image

The 10-episode third season of Starz’s original horror-comedy series Ash vs. Evil Dead will premiere at 9 PM Sunday, February 25.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/ash-vs-evil ... 202182407/

Image
User avatar
Jam-Master Jay
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Stourbridge
Contact:

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Jam-Master Jay » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:27 pm



:nod:

Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by PatSharpsMullet » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:43 pm

This is back tonight in the US and will be on the Virgin Media On Demand service sometime tomorrow. :toot:

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Lagamorph » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Ended up binging the first two series on Netflix and actually really enjoyed this.

Shame it's exclusive to Virgin Media on demand in the UK, hopefully series 3 hits US Netflix relatively quickly.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Pedz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:47 am

Lagamorph wrote:Ended up binging the first two series on Netflix and actually really enjoyed this.

Shame it's exclusive to Virgin Media on demand in the UK, hopefully series 3 hits US Netflix relatively quickly.


How are yous till watching US Netflix?

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Lagamorph » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:57 am

Pedz wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:Ended up binging the first two series on Netflix and actually really enjoyed this.

Shame it's exclusive to Virgin Media on demand in the UK, hopefully series 3 hits US Netflix relatively quickly.


How are yous till watching US Netflix?

It still works through Getflix DNS service. Only US though, all the other regions are gone.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Pedz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:05 am

Didn't know that. Hmmmm.

Thanks, dude.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
HailToTheKingBaby!
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Derbyshire, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by HailToTheKingBaby! » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Can't wait to watch this tonight, reviews seem positive - was a bit worried the change of show runner might send it off the rails but sounds like nailed it.

Got my Ashy Slashy puppet a couple of weeks back (off ebay as most stores seem to be sold out). It's really good for collectors, looks just like the one in the show.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Pedz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:Ended up binging the first two series on Netflix and actually really enjoyed this.

Shame it's exclusive to Virgin Media on demand in the UK, hopefully series 3 hits US Netflix relatively quickly.


How are yous till watching US Netflix?

It still works through Getflix DNS service. Only US though, all the other regions are gone.


Did you do anything so the quality wasn't gooseberry fool? it's somewhat of a blurry mess/

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Lagamorph » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:00 pm

Pedz wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:Ended up binging the first two series on Netflix and actually really enjoyed this.

Shame it's exclusive to Virgin Media on demand in the UK, hopefully series 3 hits US Netflix relatively quickly.


How are yous till watching US Netflix?

It still works through Getflix DNS service. Only US though, all the other regions are gone.


Did you do anything so the quality wasn't gooseberry fool? it's somewhat of a blurry mess/

Nope, I always get HD with no problems when I use it.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
HailToTheKingBaby!
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Derbyshire, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by HailToTheKingBaby! » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Just watched the new episode on Virgin. That was rather good. One thing I love about this show is the pace, to say how short the episodes are they cram so much in you never have time to be bored for a second.

In 25mins they've setup the new storyline, characters and had a decent fight. If this was walking dead they'd have had a 5 minute chat, spent some time walking round looking grumpy and maybe done some farming or something.. :slol: only messing I like Walking Dead too but this show I think is perfect for me, fast paced, funny and the episodes are the perfect length.. I hope this season doesn't turn out to be the last and they get to make all 5 they had planned out.

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Lagamorph » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:03 pm

The Walking Dead is one of the most boring things currently on TV.
Z Nation is better than it in every way except special effects.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Tragic Magic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Contact:

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Tragic Magic » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Is that Z Nation any good then or is it just the only other zombie show so beats Walking Dead by default?

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Lagamorph » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:41 pm

It's a fun watch that never really takes itself seriously. It's made by The Asylum so that should probably tell you a bit about what to expect.

Season 4 ending was a bit of a cliffhanger as well so hoping they make season 5 soon.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
HailToTheKingBaby!
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Derbyshire, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by HailToTheKingBaby! » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:03 pm

Season 3 has been epic so far. Can't believe there's only 4 more episodes, it's flying by. Not to mention, it's still not been announced if it's renewed for season 4 yet.. really hope it does come back, the new show runner is doing an awesome job so far.

I loved season 1 and 2 but this one has just nailed it and keeps bringing more and more twists and suspense alongside the usual comedy and gore. Don't want to spoil anything but this week's episode.. wow :shock:

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Ash vs Evil Dead Official Thread Of Grooviness
by Monkey Man » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:26 am

'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Canceled at Starz - https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... rz-1104557

:( :( :( :( :(

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, floydfreak, Garth, Kanbei, Lagamorph, lex-man, No:1 Final Fantasy Fan, Pedz, Rightey, Ste, wensleydale, Zellery and 74 guests