Football Thread 17/18

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Rocksleddy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Rocksleddy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:41 pm

I'd forgotten Steven Fletcher even existed. Dat strength in depth

Image
User avatar
Dick Thornburg
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Dick Thornburg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:43 pm

1st half wasn't great, but 2nd has been even worse. Slovenia deserve to win this.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
User avatar
Rocksleddy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Rocksleddy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:48 pm

Just give up slovenia yous are strawberry floated anyway

This is a classic case of Scotland's glorious failure at this point

Image
User avatar
Rocksleddy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Rocksleddy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:49 pm

10 men two minutes to go strawberry floating caaammmooonnn

Image
User avatar
Harry Ellis
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Harry Ellis » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:58 pm

FFS Scotland.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Dick Thornburg
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Dick Thornburg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:01 pm

Same gooseberry fool different day.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
User avatar
Kanbei
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Belfast

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Kanbei » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Northern Ireland definitely in the Playoffs now

User avatar
Mafrozen
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Mafrozen » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:23 pm


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
shadow202
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: RE: Re: Football Thread 17/18
by shadow202 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Kanbei wrote:Northern Ireland definitely in the Playoffs now
& a chance of getting ROI if they beat whales tomorrow

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Preezy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Unlucky Scotland

Image

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Saigon Slick » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Going out on goal difference is pretty much the epitome of glorious failure I think. It doesn't get more glorious than that, and there's certainly no bigger failure either.

Image Image
User avatar
Schiess dem Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Schiess dem Denster » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:08 am

Gutted about Fellaini as he’s been great for us. Herrera can slot straight in though.

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:54 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:Going out on goal difference is pretty much the epitome of glorious failure I think. It doesn't get more glorious than that, and there's certainly no bigger failure either.


It’s not even close to going out to Iceland. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Saigon Slick » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Moggy wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:Going out on goal difference is pretty much the epitome of glorious failure I think. It doesn't get more glorious than that, and there's certainly no bigger failure either.


It’s not even close to going out to Iceland. :lol:


Well exactly, you(we? I'm so confused about national identity) got to the tournament proper, we strawberry floated it in the qualifying stages of a major tournament for the tenth time in a row :lol:

Image Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:15 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:Going out on goal difference is pretty much the epitome of glorious failure I think. It doesn't get more glorious than that, and there's certainly no bigger failure either.


It’s not even close to going out to Iceland. :lol:


Well exactly, you(we? I'm so confused about national identity) got to the tournament proper, we strawberry floated it in the qualifying stages of a major tournament for the tenth time in a row :lol:


I’m Irish now mate. strawberry float Thierry Henry. :x

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Saigon Slick » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Moggy wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:Going out on goal difference is pretty much the epitome of glorious failure I think. It doesn't get more glorious than that, and there's certainly no bigger failure either.


It’s not even close to going out to Iceland. :lol:


Well exactly, you(we? I'm so confused about national identity) got to the tournament proper, we strawberry floated it in the qualifying stages of a major tournament for the tenth time in a row :lol:


I’m Irish now mate. strawberry float Thierry Henry. :x


:lol:

You have to hand it to him.

Image Image
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Photek » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Massive match tonight, a win for Ireland or Wales and it's into the play offs. COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN.

....and strawberry float Thierry Henry obviously. :datass:

Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Rex Kramer » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:Going out on goal difference is pretty much the epitome of glorious failure I think. It doesn't get more glorious than that, and there's certainly no bigger failure either.


It’s not even close to going out to Iceland. :lol:


Well exactly, you(we? I'm so confused about national identity) got to the tournament proper, we strawberry floated it in the qualifying stages of a major tournament for the tenth time in a row :lol:


I’m Irish now mate. strawberry float Thierry Henry. :x


:lol:

You have to hand it to him.

When his team needed someone then he was the one to put his hand up.

Image
Current castaway: Rax can be found here. All the previous contributors can be found here.
Tackling the pile of shame part 2 - http://grview.grcade.co.uk/articles/the-7-commandments-of-tackling-the-pile-of-shame/
User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by abcd » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:39 pm

He really did go out on a limb to help his team out.

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Football Thread 17/18
by Saigon Slick » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Yeah I thought he made a good fist of it.

Image Image

Return to “Stuff”