Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Pedz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Post a working image Photek, JEEZ!

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Moggy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Pedz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:Nah, I'm serious, watched 2 seasons of GoT and was shocked that people liked it so much. Boring as feck, bar the tiddies.


But you saw a thread about a GoT prequel and thought “Oooo I better read that!”? :?


Why not? 99% of people here do it, why the strawberry float can't I?


Where did I say you couldn’t?

It’s just weird. Like the people that comment on news stories with “I DUNT CARE!!”. So why read and then bother to comment? :lol:


Again why not? What is wrong with reading something and then saying that I was not a fan of GoT and have no real interest in this. I didn't realise that posts were only meant to be showing how much people love the show.


Again where did I say you couldn’t?

You’re entitled to pop into a thread to say “I have no interest in all of this thread and thought I better let you all know” and I’m entitled to say that doing that is weird.

User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Pedz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:Nah, I'm serious, watched 2 seasons of GoT and was shocked that people liked it so much. Boring as feck, bar the tiddies.


But you saw a thread about a GoT prequel and thought “Oooo I better read that!”? :?


Why not? 99% of people here do it, why the strawberry float can't I?


Where did I say you couldn’t?

It’s just weird. Like the people that comment on news stories with “I DUNT CARE!!”. So why read and then bother to comment? :lol:


Again why not? What is wrong with reading something and then saying that I was not a fan of GoT and have no real interest in this. I didn't realise that posts were only meant to be showing how much people love the show.


Again where did I say you couldn’t?

You’re entitled to pop into a thread to say “I have no interest in all of this thread and thought I better let you all know” and I’m entitled to say that doing that is weird.


Cool. Thanks for wasting both of out time.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Moggy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Pedz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:Nah, I'm serious, watched 2 seasons of GoT and was shocked that people liked it so much. Boring as feck, bar the tiddies.


But you saw a thread about a GoT prequel and thought “Oooo I better read that!”? :?


Why not? 99% of people here do it, why the strawberry float can't I?


Where did I say you couldn’t?

It’s just weird. Like the people that comment on news stories with “I DUNT CARE!!”. So why read and then bother to comment? :lol:


Again why not? What is wrong with reading something and then saying that I was not a fan of GoT and have no real interest in this. I didn't realise that posts were only meant to be showing how much people love the show.


Again where did I say you couldn’t?

You’re entitled to pop into a thread to say “I have no interest in all of this thread and thought I better let you all know” and I’m entitled to say that doing that is weird.


Cool. Thanks for wasting both of out time.


My time hasn’t been wasted, I like GoT. I’m not the one reading and replying to a thread I have no interest in. :lol:

User avatar
Tragic Magic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Contact:

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Tragic Magic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:17 pm

The earlier series of GoT were so much better than the recent ones. I'd even argue that season 7 was a big bag of stinky gooseberry fool. I feel though that this prequel will be poo pants also. No way will they capture the magic of the first few series again.

EDIT - Actually, the more I think about it, the more a prequel feels like a very thick, cold, disease ridden butt plug being shoved, very violenty, up my rectal passage. I thought HBO knew better than to rape but I guess I was wrong.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Squinty » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:46 pm

Could be great if they explore the eastern part of the world, which people barely know anything about. There's some really great lore for that part of the world.

User avatar
Curls
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Curls » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Please no dragons or white walkers. Focus on whats good and that's the people and the drama.

User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Buffalo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Tomous wrote:
Buffalo wrote:Kick-Ass and Kingsman, eh? Such pedigree in the writing staff :dread:


Kick-Ass and Kingsman are great movies.


...when?

Image
User avatar
Tragic Magic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Contact:

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Tragic Magic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:30 pm

Curls wrote:Please no dragons or white walkers. Focus on whats good and that's the people and the drama.


Currly knows the T

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Hyperion » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Buffy Low wrote:Kick-Ass and Kingsman, eh? Such pedigree in the writing staff :dread:

Buffy low :|

Image Image
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Denster » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:42 am

No hype for this at all. If anything I’m just annoyed that George RR Martin is doing yet another project that delays his next book.
Indulgent banana split.

Hime wrote:This is nonsense, Photek finally posts something factual and he gets burned. ;)
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Squinty » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:44 am

Denster wrote:No hype for this at all. If anything I’m just annoyed that George RR Martin is doing yet another project that delays his next book.
Indulgent banana split.


He doesn't know how to wrap up his loose ends or he just likes money.

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Denster » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:47 am

I genuinely do think it’s the former.
It got away from him with Feast for Crows when he split the timelines and he’s never got it back. I genuinely don’t think we’ll see the end. The TV show will be our only denouement.

Last edited by Denster on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hime wrote:This is nonsense, Photek finally posts something factual and he gets burned. ;)
User avatar
Parksey
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game Of Thrones Prequel Gets HBO Pilot Order
by Parksey » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:47 am

Tragic Magic wrote:The earlier series of GoT were so much better than the recent ones. I'd even argue that season 7 was a big bag of stinky gooseberry fool. I feel though that this prequel will be poo pants also. No way will they capture the magic of the first few series again.

EDIT - Actually, the more I think about it, the more a prequel feels like a very thick, cold, disease ridden butt plug being shoved, very violenty, up my rectal passage. I thought HBO knew better than to rape but I guess I was wrong.


Freud would have had a field day with some of the words and analogies you've been using over the weekend.


Return to “Stuff”