Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Mini E » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:01 pm

Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:
Mini E wrote:
myrrh heat than light wrote:Game of Thrones stamps, anyone?

Kinda want. :oops:


Genuinely tempted to send out my wedding invitations next month in red envelopes using the Tywin stamps...


Stamp splits :x


Well you just got yourself erased from the list. Well done Moggy. Hope you're happy with yourself.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Ad7 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 pm

In the books the stamps were in a different order.

User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Mini E » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Advent7 wrote:In the books the stamps were in a different order.


Put it in a spoiler box bookwanker.

User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by The Watching Artist » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Mini E wrote:
myrrh heat than light wrote:Game of Thrones stamps, anyone?

Kinda want. :oops:


Genuinely tempted to send out my wedding invitations next month in red envelopes using the Tywin stamps...

Pffft. Do it properly.

Image
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Mini E » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:32 pm

Done.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Moggy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:40 pm

I mentioned in the things that annoy you thread about a guy at work that has started watching this. He has finally taken my advice and took out a Now TV trial and is trying to binge it all before his trial expires.

I know he is currently about halfway through Season 3. I can’t wait until he gets to the Red Wedding. :lol:

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Ad7 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Now tv splits :x

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Squinty » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Moggy wrote:I mentioned in the things that annoy you thread about a guy at work that has started watching this. He has finally taken my advice and took out a Now TV trial and is trying to binge it all before his trial expires.

I know he is currently about halfway through Season 3. I can’t wait until he gets to the Red Wedding. :lol:


Work was quite glorious when that happened. Still remember hearing the reactions to it.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, Mintoisgod, Skarjo, Snowcannon and 42 guests