Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Saigon Slick » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:45 pm

Tomous wrote:Anyone heard how Robson Jerome and Lena Headey use to date and now hate each other so much they can't be in the same room and have to be kept apart. Hence why Bronn goes for a drink before she arrives in the final episode's big meetup...


:lol:

Image Image
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Advent7 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:57 pm

strawberry floating hell :lol:

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Tomous » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:05 pm

jiggles wrote:I can't tell if you guys are doing it on purpose, or if you don't know that Robson & Jerome were a duo.


I didnt notice that :slol:

I take full responsibility :fp:

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Return_of_the_STAR » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:11 pm

Preezy wrote:Finally finished (I can now read this thread, huzzah! :toot: )

Season 7 was great, but the portrayal of time it takes to travel was not, characters were hopping on a boat in Eastwatch and then arriving at King's Landing in no time at all, that's meant to take aaaaages. I guess they couldn't think up interesting stuff for all the people moving about to do during their travels, so just used the fast-travel cheat.

Sansa is a babe, maybe Babus Majorus? Ginger pubes though :dread:
Arya is annoying, I hope she dies in season 8.
Bran is annoying, I hope he dies in season 8.
Really thought Cersei was going to have Jamie killed at the end of the finale, heart was in mouth for a second when the Mountain (who is awesome and underused) unsheathed his sword (oo-err).
Did Torumund and Dondarrion die at the end when Eastwatch collapsed?

edit: also found it funny how when Cersei becomes queen she changes all the outfits to be dark because she's a BAD GUY GEDDIT DON'T GET CONFUSED SHE'S BAD BECAUSE SHE WEARS DARK. Very sbutle but I noticed it.


I think Tormund and Dondarrion were supposed to have survived and were still up on the wall as they I thought they showed a shot where the wall collapsed to one side of them.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Saint of Killers » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Albear wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:I am aware of Robson Jerome in the loosest sense, I never watched Soldier Soldier Soldier Soldier Soldier, never heard him speak (only sing :dread:) and so he never occupied much space in my head. That's why, for me, it nothing like your given example.


It's like not knowing who the Queen is and you make me sick to my very core.


SPLUH! I'd be too terrified to not know who Cersi was!

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Saint of Killers wrote:
Albear wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:I am aware of Robson Jerome in the loosest sense, I never watched Soldier Soldier Soldier Soldier Soldier, never heard him speak (only sing :dread:) and so he never occupied much space in my head. That's why, for me, it nothing like your given example.


It's like not knowing who the Queen is and you make me sick to my very core.


SPLUH! I'd be too terrified to not know who Cersi was!


Cersei would be easy to deal with. If she threatens you, just tell her she owes you £10. A Queen would never carry cash and she'd therefore be unable to repay you and you will be safe until she has paid her debt.

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Saigon Slick » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Just read the last page of Robson Jerome chat. I'm nearly in tears. :lol:

Image Image
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Saint of Killers » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:59 pm

That Tomous, eh. :roll: :shifty:

Moggy wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:
Albear wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:I am aware of Robson Jerome in the loosest sense, I never watched Soldier Soldier Soldier Soldier Soldier, never heard him speak (only sing :dread:) and so he never occupied much space in my head. That's why, for me, it nothing like your given example.


It's like not knowing who the Queen is and you make me sick to my very core.


SPLUH! I'd be too terrified to not know who Cersi was!


Cersei would be easy to deal with. If she threatens you, just tell her she owes you £10. A Queen would never carry cash and she'd therefore be unable to repay you and you will be safe until she has paid her debt.


But then she'd do me for lying! And not in the good way.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Saint of Killers wrote:That Tomous, eh. :roll: :shifty:

Moggy wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:
Albear wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:I am aware of Robson Jerome in the loosest sense, I never watched Soldier Soldier Soldier Soldier Soldier, never heard him speak (only sing :dread:) and so he never occupied much space in my head. That's why, for me, it nothing like your given example.


It's like not knowing who the Queen is and you make me sick to my very core.


SPLUH! I'd be too terrified to not know who Cersi was!


Cersei would be easy to deal with. If she threatens you, just tell her she owes you £10. A Queen would never carry cash and she'd therefore be unable to repay you and you will be safe until she has paid her debt.


But then she'd do me for lying! And not in the good way.


Then you are a poor liar and deserve to have your head crushed by the zombie Mountain.

Image
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Saint of Killers » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Moggy wrote:Then you are a poor liar and deserve to have your head crushed by the zombie Mountain.


Maybe she'd take me down to the dungeon and y'know...

...horribly, horribly torture me.

Image

:irl lol:

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Tomous » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Saint of Killers wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:
Tomous wrote:Anyone heard how Robson Jerome and Lena Headey use to date and now hate each other so much they can't be in the same room and have to be kept apart. Hence why Bronn goes for a drink before she arrives in the final episode's big meetup...


TIL Robson strawberry floating Jerome is in GoT and plays one of my favourite characters. And is also petty as strawberry float. Sort yourselves out Jerome and Headey!



I did not realise it was him for ages either


Ta for making me feel slightly less clueless :wub:



I like how you thanked me for this whereas in reality I've made us both look clueless :shifty:

User avatar
Somebody Else's Presents
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Somebody Else's Presents » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Saint of Killers wrote:
Moggy wrote:Then you are a poor liar and deserve to have your head crushed by the zombie Mountain.


Maybe she'd take me down to the dungeon and y'know...

...horribly, horribly torture me.

Image

:irl lol:


8-) 8-) 8-)

Image
User avatar
TV Dinner
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by TV Dinner » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:54 pm


User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Memento Mori wrote:


Is that Tyrion and Jaime?

Image
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Advent7 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Memento Mori wrote:


Spoilers ffs :x

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:


Spoilers ffs :x


Pop music splits :x

Image
User avatar
Tineash
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Tineash » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:09 pm

There are no legal streaming options for this, are there? Jesus fuckety that's stupid.

"exceptionally annoying" - TheTurnipKing
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Advent7 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Tineash wrote:There are no legal streaming options for this, are there? Jesus fuckety that's stupid.


Amazon prime video.

Image
User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by Albear » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Sky go

User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Game of Thrones (TV) - US Pace - NO BOOK DISCUSSION (that means NO BOOK DISCUSSION)
by The Watching Artist » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Preezy wrote:edit: also found it funny how when Cersei becomes queen she changes all the outfits to be dark because she's a BAD GUY GEDDIT DON'T GET CONFUSED SHE'S BAD BECAUSE SHE WEARS DARK. Very sbutle but I noticed it.

Think it might be more to do with her loosing all her kids and being in mourning.

Image

Return to “Stuff”