Same rules as last time;
- Make predictions every month by filling out the form
- The biggest change is that all predictions must be in by Saturday Midnight, not Sunday. Any submitted after Saturday Midnight will not be accepted, and any edits made after this will void your entry. This will reduce the impact of Betting Odds playing a role, as has been seen in the past.
There will a maximum of 16 Points up for grabs every PPV.
- 1 point for predicting a match winner
- 2-3 points for any harder to predict additional match questions (e.g. who gets pinned in a triple threat match)
- 1 point for any Bonus Trivia questions
- The player/s who gets the highest prediction score each month, scores an additional 5 bonus points.
In GRAPL Season 7 you have two Modifiers you can use. A DOUBLE and a MONEY IN THE BANK.
- The DOUBLE: Every month you get one use of a 'Double'. Whichever question you choose for your Double, you will score double points should your prediction be correct, so don't forget to use it! To use your Double, just write DOUBLE next to the question of your choice. See below:
The Rock vs Stone Cold vs Mankind
Winner (1pt): The Rock
Who gets pinned? (2pts) Mankind DOUBLE <--- Doubled to 4pts
- MONEY IN THE BANK: Each player who enters GRAPL also has 1 MONEY IN THE BANK briefcase. If cashed in, this doubles your final score for the entire PPV. It can only be cashed in once during the GRAPL calendar between now and Wrestlemania 31, so use it wisely. (NB: This modifier is applied after the 5 points bonus is given out to whoever got the highest prediction score). To cash in, simply state along with your predictions that you are choosing to do so, with extra kudos for using a relevant dramatic GIF at the same time.
Previous Champions wrote:2015 - Balloon Sod
2014 - GM
2013 - Caped Chameleon
2012 - Mockmaster
2011 - Skippy
2010 - Return of the Star
2009 - Zellery