GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

Best World Cup host?

Uruguay
0
No votes
Italy
1
9%
France
1
9%
Brazil
0
No votes
Switzerland
1
9%
Sweden
0
No votes
Chile
0
No votes
England
2
18%
Mexico
1
9%
Germany
2
18%
Argentina
0
No votes
Spain
0
No votes
USA
0
No votes
South Korea
0
No votes
Japan
1
9%
South Africa
2
18%
 
Total votes: 11
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Moggy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:57 am

Ad7 wrote:Do you know, I would NEVER wear anything like a sports top or have a flag out as it's chavvy as strawberry float, but after the way people round here behaved during the six nations id consider wearing whatever opposing team gear would be appropriate for every Waay-uls match is on and setting strawberry floating fireworks off when wayy-uls get beaten. strawberry floating xenophobic small man syndrome the country splits.


Gotten to.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Preezy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:10 am

Nothing worse than seeing a St. George's flag hanging from a council house window. Truly the exterior design taste of the lower classes.

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Ad7 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:15 am

That's why I'm getting a flag pole for the front garden.

User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Christmas Name Change » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:19 am

Preezy wrote:Nothing worse than seeing a St. George's flag hanging from a council house window. Truly the exterior design taste of the lower classes.

Of all the GR alt account reveal controversies, "Preezy is Emily Thornberry" has to be up near the top.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Preezy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:21 am

Connect the dots, you know it makes sense.

Image
User avatar
andretmzt
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Lincolnshire

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by andretmzt » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:29 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
andretmzt wrote:Scotland is clearly the best country. Probably because it isn't full of English people.


I'm English and fully agree.

I've been to Scotland twice and both times I was surprised by the number of random people who say hello as they walk by, here people just ignore each other and act like dicks.


That has literally never happened to me. :lol:


Happened all the time in Moray!

I miss Lossiemouth.... :(

HSH28 wrote:No Last Guardian.
No new exclusive PS4 games.
No longer free MP for PS4.

Microsoft win E3.
User avatar
OnlyShallow
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Cigarette City

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by OnlyShallow » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:31 am

Scotland obviously.

Image
Many Lives -> 49 MP wrote:People like you OnlyShallow are terrible banana splits. I hate you forever.
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by BID0 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:36 am

romeo G. Detlev Jr. wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:East Anglia is the best and everyone knows it.
Just the sheer number of world leading football clubs makes the case pretty solidly.


East Anglia is part of England.


I know but the rest of England wishes it could be as great as East Anglia.


The rest of England has barely heard of East Anglia.

"East Anglia? Wot da strawberry float is dat? Sum forrin shite? strawberry float off mate!!! We voted out!"


I think he means Anglia as in the Ford Anglia.


User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:45 am

Neck and neck between England and Scotland. Whoever wins, I win. But I also lose. I'm confused now.

Image Image
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by LewisD » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:07 pm

When a moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...

andretmzt wrote: in Moray!

User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: RE: Re: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Death's Head » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Ad7 wrote:Do you know, I would NEVER wear anything like a sports top or have a flag out as it's chavvy as strawberry float, but after the way people round here behaved during the six nations id consider wearing whatever opposing team gear would be appropriate for every Waay-uls match is on and setting strawberry floating fireworks off when wayy-uls get beaten. strawberry floating xenophobic small man syndrome the country splits.
I can see why you love the US. From the few times I've been, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE has a US flag up on their property.

Yes?
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Photek » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:Lived in England, lived in Scotland; no contest. Wales and the Republic of Ireland are absolutely lovely though, from what I've seen of them.

I think of Wales as a suburb of England really.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Moggy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Photek wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:Lived in England, lived in Scotland; no contest. Wales and the Republic of Ireland are absolutely lovely though, from what I've seen of them.

I think of Wales as a suburb of England really.


Like how Dublin is a suburb of Cork?

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Photek » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Moggy wrote:
Photek wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:Lived in England, lived in Scotland; no contest. Wales and the Republic of Ireland are absolutely lovely though, from what I've seen of them.

I think of Wales as a suburb of England really.


Like how Dublin is a suburb of Cork?

Ah Cork...Irelands facepalm.

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Ad7 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Image

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Ironhide » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pm

andretmzt wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
andretmzt wrote:Scotland is clearly the best country. Probably because it isn't full of English people.


I'm English and fully agree.

I've been to Scotland twice and both times I was surprised by the number of random people who say hello as they walk by, here people just ignore each other and act like dicks.


That has literally never happened to me. :lol:


Happened all the time in Moray!

I miss Lossiemouth.... :(


Was staying in Melrose at the time and it was at least every other person who said hello.

Image
User avatar
Lotus
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Lotus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:There's absolutely no chance I'd rather live anywhere else other than England.

This.

And England has 10x the population of the next most populous country on the list, so of course some issues will seem more prevalent. Maybe we need some kinda 'twat per capita' measurement to be sure though.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Moggy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Lotus wrote:Maybe we need some kinda 'twat per capita' measurement to be sure though.


We already have it.

Image

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Rocsteady » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:36 pm

:lol:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Moggy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:56 pm

England is currently winning by just 2 votes.

Can it hold on to claim victory before the poll closes?


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, Benzin, D_C, Garth, PuppetBoy, Return_of_the_STAR, Skippy, Ste, Tineash, Yahoo [Bot], Zellery and 51 guests