GRcade Decides...do you like onions?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

Do you like onions?

Yes
37
88%
No
5
12%
 
Total votes: 42
User avatar
Curls
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Curls » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:39 pm

I knew I should have voted for Scotland, but I haven't been there enough to justify that.

I like all of the home nations really, consider myself British until it comes to sport.


Ad7 you really hate Wales huh?

I think you should move somewhere else.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Ad7 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:38 am

Curls wrote:I knew I should have voted for Scotland, but I haven't been there enough to justify that.

I like all of the home nations really, consider myself British until it comes to sport.


Ad7 you really hate Wales huh?

I think you should move somewhere else
.


Please refer to the last time you said that and I slayed you with multiple posts of me saying otherwise.

Anyway, I'll be giving Wales my full support during the soccer world cup so I don't know how you can say that.

User avatar
Curls
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Curls » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Curls wrote:I knew I should have voted for Scotland, but I haven't been there enough to justify that.

I like all of the home nations really, consider myself British until it comes to sport.


Ad7 you really hate Wales huh?

I think you should move somewhere else
.


Please refer to the last time you said that and I slayed you with multiple posts of me saying otherwise.

Anyway, I'll be giving Wales my full support during the soccer world cup so I don't know how you can say that.


Ah yes, this forum is like groundhog day. To be honest i stopped reading that reply as I was being slayed too much. But I don't like the hate :-( It does hurt to know that you're basing a whole country on a few arrogant rugby fans too. (you may have answered this with your 'slaying' post from last time but again, I'm not gonna go back and read that)

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best "country" of the British Isles?
by Ad7 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Go back and find it, it backs up how much I hate it here.

Land of my fathers? More like land of my banana splits amirite

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?
by Moggy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:34 am

With 43% of the vote, England has been declared the best country in the UK.

Next up, out of all the countries to host the World Cup, which is the best? Some countries have hosted more than once, but they only get on the poll once.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?
by Preezy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:40 am

Vuvuzela!

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?
by Jenuall » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:44 am

Went with England because we won it but also because it was a very good competition that year.

Runners up would probably be France 98 and Japan and South Korea 2002.

ImageImage
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?
by Moggy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:50 am

Jenuall wrote:Went with England because we won it but also because it was a very good competition that year.

Runners up would probably be France 98 and Japan and South Korea 2002.


Your vote doesn’t have to be on the best tournament, just who is the best host.

User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?
by Knoyleo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 am

Vuvuzeland

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?
by Jenuall » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 am

Moggy wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Went with England because we won it but also because it was a very good competition that year.

Runners up would probably be France 98 and Japan and South Korea 2002.


Your vote doesn’t have to be on the best tournament, just who is the best host.


No worries - I was taking into account all aspects! For example I think '02 wasnt the best tournament but Japan and South Korea were surprisingly excellent hosts - had friends who went out there and said the atmosphere was amazing and everyone was really positive and happy with far less of an "edge" that you sadly still get at most football events.

ImageImage
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?
by Moggy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:00 am

Jenuall wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Went with England because we won it but also because it was a very good competition that year.

Runners up would probably be France 98 and Japan and South Korea 2002.


Your vote doesn’t have to be on the best tournament, just who is the best host.


No worries - I was taking into account all aspects! For example I think '02 wasnt the best tournament but Japan and South Korea were surprisingly excellent hosts - had friends who went out there and said the atmosphere was amazing and everyone was really positive and happy with far less of an "edge" that you sadly still get at most football events.


That was my thinking. I will always look back on Italia 90 as my favourite football World Cup, but I think Japan/South Korea came across as better hosts, even if the football wasn't as good/exciting.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?
by Moggy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:23 am

This seems the least popular poll so far.

Does everyone hate the World Cup? Does Glowy know about you people? :x

New poll coming soon, but first we need to decide this one, it is currently a 3way tie between England, Germany and South Africa!

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?
by rinks » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:19 am

Penalties?

Loves us all since 2008
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best condiment
by Moggy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:49 am

England won the race to be declared the best World Cup host.

Next up, in honour of Lagamorph's love of mayo, what is the best condiment?

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best condiment
by Preezy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:58 am

Depends what you’re having.

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best condiment
by Hyperion » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:01 am

Two wins in a row for England :datass:

Image
Ad7 wrote:stop moaning about it
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best condiment
by Lagamorph » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:44 am

Moggy wrote:England won the race to be declared the best World Cup host.

Next up, in honour of Lagamorph's love of mayo, what is the best condiment?

Lies! Slander! Wait until my lawyers hear about this!

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best condiment
by Moggy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:45 am

Lagamorph wrote:
Moggy wrote:England won the race to be declared the best World Cup host.

Next up, in honour of Lagamorph's love of mayo, what is the best condiment?

Lies! Slander! Wait until my lawyers hear about this!


You're going to sue me over England being the best World Cup host? Don't blame me, blame GRcade!

User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best condiment
by Knoyleo » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:15 am

The next poll is going to be about what people call tomato ketchup, guaranteed.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...best condiment
by Moggy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:24 am

Knoyleo wrote:The next poll is going to be about what people call tomato ketchup, guaranteed.


I guarantee it will not be. :lol:


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: D_C, darksideby182, Dowbocop, FatDaz, Garth, Google [Bot], Heskimo, ignition, jawafour, Lagamorph, mcjihge2, Monkey Man, Moz, Oblomov Boblomov, Robbo-92, snm123, wensleydale and 72 guests