GRcade Decides...best World Cup host?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

Best World Cup host?

Uruguay
0
No votes
Italy
1
9%
France
1
9%
Brazil
0
No votes
Switzerland
1
9%
Sweden
0
No votes
Chile
0
No votes
England
2
18%
Mexico
1
9%
Germany
2
18%
Argentina
0
No votes
Spain
0
No votes
USA
0
No votes
South Korea
0
No votes
Japan
1
9%
South Africa
2
18%
 
Total votes: 11
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Moggy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:08 am

Ad7 wrote:
Hexx wrote:Next week can we do jam then cream, or cream then jam?

You know. Just to tear apart any semblance of civility.


Followed by vinegar then salt, or salt then vinegar.


Milk first or water first?

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Hexx » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:13 am

Vinegar?

Oh god. Ad7 is just a irredeemable twazock

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Ad7 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:13 am

That's a good one. When some split puts milk in before water you know you're in for a gooseberry fool cup of tea.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Hexx » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:15 am

Ad7 wrote:That's a good one. When some split puts milk in before water you know you're in for a gooseberry fool cup of tea.


Or just "a cup of tea" ;)

I put Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Milk, Stir, then hot water.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Ad7 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 am

Genuine ban request sent.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Moggy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:26 am

Hexx wrote:
Ad7 wrote:That's a good one. When some split puts milk in before water you know you're in for a gooseberry fool cup of tea.


Or just "a cup of tea" ;)

I put Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Milk, Stir, then hot water.


strawberry float me, if anybody ever asks for proof that there is no God, show them this. :dread:

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Hexx » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:34 am

Ad7 wrote:Genuine ban request sent.


I'm sorry. They won't let me have the little marshmellows at work :(

User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Blue Eyes » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Moggy wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ad7 wrote:That's a good one. When some split puts milk in before water you know you're in for a gooseberry fool cup of tea.


Or just "a cup of tea" ;)

I put Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Milk, Stir, then hot water.


strawberry float me, if anybody ever asks for proof that there is no God, show them this. :dread:

Some nutter in our office was making tea the other day. Well, at least it seemed like he was until he put a spoonful of coffee granules in with the tea bag. I said "you've gone wrong there" and he was all like "nah, you never heard of "coffee tea?!" and I was all like "whaaaaa?"

User avatar
OrangeRakoon
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by OrangeRakoon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Covfefe?

User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Pedz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Who the feck says scun?

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Alvin Flummux » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 pm

I'll pronounce it s-cone and s-con, I'm ambi-sconey.

Jupiter is in your sun sign this week, making it pretty crowded in there, what with Jupiter being the largest of the planets and all.
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Hyperion » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Gone pronounced gun
Cone pronounced con
One pronounced Woahne

Image Image Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Moggy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:48 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:Covfefe?


:lol:

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Rex Kramer » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Hyperion wrote:Gone pronounced gun
Cone pronounced con
One pronounced Woahne

Interviewer: Good evening. I have with me in the studio tonight one of the country's leading skin specialists - Raymond Luxury Yacht.

Raymond: That's not my name.

Interviewer: I'm sorry - Raymond Luxury Yach-t.

Raymond: No, no, no - it's spelt Raymond Luxury Yach-t, but it's pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove'.

Image
Current castaway: Rax can be found here. All the previous contributors can be found here.
Tackling the pile of shame part 2 - http://grview.grcade.co.uk/articles/the-7-commandments-of-tackling-the-pile-of-shame/
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Ironhide » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ad7 wrote:That's a good one. When some split puts milk in before water you know you're in for a gooseberry fool cup of tea.


Or just "a cup of tea" ;)

I put Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Milk, Stir, then hot water.


strawberry float me, if anybody ever asks for proof that there is no God, show them this. :dread:

Some nutter in our office was making tea the other day. Well, at least it seemed like he was until he put a spoonful of coffee granules in with the tea bag. I said "you've gone wrong there" and he was all like "nah, you never heard of "coffee tea?!" and I was all like "whaaaaa?"


My mum once accidentally made me a cup of coffee with a tea bag in it, rather oddly it was a bloody good coffee but that might be down to the fact it was 3 AM on new years day and I was a bit drunk.

Image
User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by IAmTheSaladMan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Surely coffee by it's very nature is a tea. I mean it's a plant extract infused in boiling water so that makes it a tea right?

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Ad7 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:49 pm

IAmTheSaladMan wrote:Surely coffee by it's very nature is a tea. I mean it's a plant extract infused in boiling water so that makes it a tea right?


Is this a Donald Trump tweet?

User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by IAmTheSaladMan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:51 pm

Nope just something I thought up on my commute to work once.

Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Ironhide » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:51 pm

IAmTheSaladMan wrote:Surely coffee by it's very nature is a tea. I mean it's a plant extract infused in boiling water so that makes it a tea right?


Technically Tea and Coffee are infusions.

An infusion can't really be a tea unless it actually contains leaves or extract of the Camellia Sinensis plant.

Image
User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Scone
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:53 pm

wun

strawberry float me


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, Cuttooth, Errkal, Jenuall, Pedz, Rightey, Snowcannon, Squinty, Ste, The Watching Artist, Tineash, Yahoo [Bot] and 60 guests