GRcade Decides...highest grossing actors

Fed up talking videogames? Why?

Who is the best of the highest grossing actors?

Harrison Ford
4
12%
Samuel L Jackson
3
9%
Morgan Freeman
6
18%
Tom Hanks
12
35%
Robert Downey Jr.
2
6%
Eddie Murphy
0
No votes
Tom Cruise
2
6%
Johnny Depp
0
No votes
Michael Caine
3
9%
Scarlett Johansson
2
6%
 
Total votes: 34
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by suzzopher » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Preezy wrote:I voted for suzz because he has a Batman avatar (or had, I have them disabled).

edit: gooseberry fool, quick profile check reveals he's now got Spiderman.

Instant voter's remorse :(


I appreciate the vote.
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Ironhide » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Voted for Suzzy.

I just checked to see when I joined, I'm the 136th member.
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Moggy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:45 pm

suzzopher wrote:
Preezy wrote:I voted for suzz because he has a Batman avatar (or had, I have them disabled).

edit: gooseberry fool, quick profile check reveals he's now got Spiderman.

Instant voter's remorse :(


I appreciate the vote.


Image

I had no idea that was Spiderman.
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by jawafour » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Moggy wrote:...The first 10 to register as citizens of the 'Cade?...

How come JNR was omitted from the first ten, dude?

[Moggy dictating the vote options *again* :roll: ]





Moggy :wub: .
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Preezy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Moggy wrote:
suzzopher wrote:
Preezy wrote:I voted for suzz because he has a Batman avatar (or had, I have them disabled).

edit: gooseberry fool, quick profile check reveals he's now got Spiderman.

Instant voter's remorse :(


I appreciate the vote.


Image

I had no idea that was Spiderman.

He must have just changed it again :x
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Moggy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:53 pm

jawafour wrote:
Moggy wrote:...The first 10 to register as citizens of the 'Cade?...

How come JNR was omitted from the first ten, dude?

[Moggy dictating the vote options *again* :roll: ]





Moggy :wub: .


Pick an option:

(A) Because we had a massive falling out and I vowed never to type his name again.

(B) He was banned from the forum in utter disgrace and Karl gets angry if he is mentioned.

(D) He asked me to remove him from the list as he hates publicity.

(E) I started the poll too early in the morning and missed his name because I am a stupid sleepyhead.

(F) Akai XIII is special to me and I couldn't leave my darling sweetheart off of the list.
User avatar
Karl
Consider The Following
Consider The Following
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Karl » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Moggy with fantastic alphabet skills there as always.
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Drumstick » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Karl wrote:Moggy with fantastic alphabet skills there as always.

:lol:
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by jawafour » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Moggy wrote:Pick an option:


Akai XIII... "Always Keep And Include on the 13th". These votes have gone subliminal :o .
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Moggy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Karl wrote:Moggy with fantastic alphabet skills there as always.


Karl not getting the joke there as always.
User avatar
Roonmastor
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Roonmastor » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Ironhide wrote:Voted for Suzzy.

I just checked to see when I joined, I'm the 136th member.


43rd

Or 42nd by Moggy's count
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Errkal » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:18 pm

User 1503 :datass:
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by jawafour » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Errkal wrote:User 1503 :datass:

How are you calculating the user number? x users per page on the Member list? :shifty: .
User avatar
Snowcannon
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Snowcannon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Moggy wrote:
Karl wrote:Moggy with fantastic alphabet skills there as always.


Karl not getting the joke there as always.


>Got called up on his error
>It 'was a joke'
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Moggy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Snowcannon wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Karl wrote:Moggy with fantastic alphabet skills there as always.


Karl not getting the joke there as always.


>Got called up on his error
>It 'was a joke'


>it wasn't an error
>so there

Edit:

The (A), (B), (D) thing wasn't an error, the missing JNR out was an error.
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Errkal » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:34 pm

jawafour wrote:
Errkal wrote:User 1503 :datass:

How are you calculating the user number? x users per page on the Member list? :shifty: .

Yeah sort by date find you then calculate it on 50 users per page.
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by Tafdolphin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:34 pm

This is horribly cruel.

...

Winckle. He sold me a Windows 7 Pro key for £20 6 years ago, which I used last year to get 10 for free.
Goat wrote:Guy probably decided not to show up because he heard Taffy was a Cow-exploding fantasist mentalist.

Bloggy blog blog blog.
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest Founding Father
by jawafour » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Errkal wrote:Yeah sort by date find you then calculate it on 50 users per page.

Thanks, man!

#1904 8-) .
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Decides...Greatest James Bond
by Moggy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Congrats to Suzzopher who was the winner in the most controversial poll of all time.

Time to move on and time to stop the controversy over the selections. Who was the greatest ever James Bond? To avoid the usual miserableness, I have included all actors who have played Bond, on radio, TV and in movies. So you have nothing to moan about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond#Adaptations

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andretmzt, wensleydale and 31 guests