|Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 pm



Dana White being made to look like an idiot one again :lol: :fp:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Brerlappin » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Mafro wrote:

Dana White being made to look like an idiot one again :lol: :fp:


I never heard of that guy in MMA or WWE. Is he famous? Not being a smart arse, its just that I checked his twitter and even that video only has like 4k likes and everything else has about 100 odd likes or so.


Nicco was stripped of her belt after being hospitalized for a bad weight cut. Fight against Shevchenko called off. Til & Woodley made weight

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Surprised you've never head of him he was a pretty big personality and his fights were fun to watch but was an absolute pothead. Got released after failing a drugs test, moved into pro wrestling for various indie promotions becoming one of the biggest stars on the indie scene before being signed by WWE last month.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
shadow202
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by shadow202 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Seems a bit harsh that Nicco got stripped from her title, is Dana trying to be so much of a dick to fighters these days because of how much McGregor walked all over him

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Anyone watching the khan fight. Decent scrap so far. 3 knock downs and only in the throes round.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
shadow202
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: RE: Re: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by shadow202 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Anyone watching the khan fight. Decent scrap so far. 3 knock downs and only in the throes round.
Yeah it's been a decent fight so far, it'll be a shame for Khan if he can't stop the fight from here.

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Can't see khan lasting these two rounds.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Grumpy David » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:56 pm

Didn't realise Snoop Dog was racist.

UFC 228:

Figured Woodley would win, serious power in the hands and wrestling against someone who lacks the wrestling experience. Was surprised the betting odds were so evenly matched.

Zabit is a bit strawberry floating special though, can't wait to see him vs Holloway when that eventually happens.

User avatar
shadow202
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: RE: Re: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by shadow202 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Grumpy David wrote:Didn't realise Snoop Dog was racist.

UFC 228:

Figured Woodley would win, serious power in the hands and wrestling against someone who lacks the wrestling experience. Was surprised the betting odds were so evenly matched.

Zabit is a bit strawberry floating special though, can't wait to see him vs Holloway when that eventually happens.
What did Snoop Dog do?

User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: RE: Re: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Grumpy David » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:02 pm

shadow202 wrote:
Grumpy David wrote:Didn't realise Snoop Dog was racist.

UFC 228:

Figured Woodley would win, serious power in the hands and wrestling against someone who lacks the wrestling experience. Was surprised the betting odds were so evenly matched.

Zabit is a bit strawberry floating special though, can't wait to see him vs Holloway when that eventually happens.
What did Snoop Dog do?



Don't know how to embed Instagram on here as the tags don't work:


https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnfc0F0gaKx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=41pxd01v0zrn

He's either a racist or high as strawberry float and mistook Till (English and doesn't talk politics) for Colby Covington (American and supports Trump). Could be both.

User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Brerlappin » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:01 pm

Grumpy David wrote:Didn't realise Snoop Dog was racist.

UFC 228:

Figured Woodley would win, serious power in the hands and wrestling against someone who lacks the wrestling experience. Was surprised the betting odds were so evenly matched.

Zabit is a bit strawberry floating special though, can't wait to see him vs Holloway when that eventually happens.


Yeah I had picked Woodley to win, tho I was hoping Til could do it. Woodley is just so unlikeable, hes such a dry shite. Tho I was really happy for him getting his black belt in the octagon too.

Good night of fights tho, that strawberry floating Zabit kneebar was insane. And Andradje strawberry floating steamrolling Karolina was a shocker too.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Glad Till lost because I was sick of seeing the UFC Europe and BT Sport UFC Twitter constantly tweeting solidly for the past three weeks.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Irene Demova
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Irene Demova » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:23 pm

Mafro wrote:Glad Till lost because I was sick of seeing the UFC Europe and BT Sport UFC Twitter constantly tweeting solidly for the past three weeks.

I thought the fight was in Liverpool until the night because BT kept playing an ad with Till going on about "when you see MY PEOPLE"

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:25 pm

Irene Demova wrote:
Mafro wrote:Glad Till lost because I was sick of seeing the UFC Europe and BT Sport UFC Twitter constantly tweeting solidly for the past three weeks.

I thought the fight was in Liverpool until the night because BT kept playing an ad with Till going on about "when you see MY PEOPLE"

If you weren't a follower of the sport you would've thought he was one of the best in the world the way they were going on about him. Apparently he was the odds-on favourite in some places too.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Brerlappin » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Mafro wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
Mafro wrote:Glad Till lost because I was sick of seeing the UFC Europe and BT Sport UFC Twitter constantly tweeting solidly for the past three weeks.

I thought the fight was in Liverpool until the night because BT kept playing an ad with Till going on about "when you see MY PEOPLE"

If you weren't a follower of the sport you would've thought he was one of the best in the world the way they were going on about him. Apparently he was the odds-on favourite in some places too.


The fact that Woodley was the betting underdog was ridiculous. Like Til is good but the best win on his Resume is the ghost of Donald Cerrone.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:17 am


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Grumpy David » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Brerlappin wrote:
Mafro wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
Mafro wrote:Glad Till lost because I was sick of seeing the UFC Europe and BT Sport UFC Twitter constantly tweeting solidly for the past three weeks.

I thought the fight was in Liverpool until the night because BT kept playing an ad with Till going on about "when you see MY PEOPLE"

If you weren't a follower of the sport you would've thought he was one of the best in the world the way they were going on about him. Apparently he was the odds-on favourite in some places too.


The fact that Woodley was the betting underdog was ridiculous. Like Til is good but the best win on his Resume is the ghost of Donald Cerrone.


Crazy odds but people hopped on board the hype train. Ngannou style.

Zabit was -1400. Never seen it so strongly in favour of everyone thinking 1 person would win.

Mafro wrote:



:slol: :slol: Goofcon 4.

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Rocsteady » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:52 pm

So hyped for the GGG fight this weekend. Hope he mauls Canelo, outrageous how much he's gotten away with popping after the last fight.

First bout was a classic though, 100% a GGG win even before the Mexican beef story came out. Byrd should never work again. Slightly concerned that age may have slowed GGG, could see him being so fired up that he walks into one too many heavy punches as well. Should be so tight either way.

Great analysis of the first fight here: https://youtu.be/R34AnGmQ6vo

Image
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Rocsteady » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Also I'm abroad and for me to legally get the fight would cost 85 dollars which can utterly suck a dick. If anyone has a link to the fight after the fact they'd be my favourite for ever :shifty:

Image
User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Brerlappin » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Rocsteady wrote:Also I'm abroad and for me to legally get the fight would cost 85 dollars which can utterly suck a dick. If anyone has a link to the fight after the fact they'd be my favourite for ever :shifty:


Reddit.com/r/boxingstreams should take care of you. Just take a look there before the fight and some streams should be posted


Return to “Stuff”