The ParaPod: NEW episode - 2018 Special now live - p13

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by rinks » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:26 pm

lex-man wrote:Is the film still happening?

Yes, filming is complete (more or less) and it's being edited now.

Loves us all since 2008
User avatar
lex-man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by lex-man » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Should be interesting.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Moggy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:41 pm

rinks wrote:
lex-man wrote:Is the film still happening?

Yes, filming is complete (more or less) and it's being edited now.


Yeah principal filming wrapped last month.


User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Ad7 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 pm

"If anything paranormal happens, try and get it on camera"

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by rinks » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:16 pm

I'm subscribed to Ian's Patreon, and we're sworn to secrecy, so I've been dying to mention this. It's public now, so... The first teaser of a teaser for the movie.

Loves us all since 2008
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Mini E » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:05 am

rinks wrote:I'm subscribed to Ian's Patreon, and we're sworn to secrecy, so I've been dying to mention this. It's public now, so... The first teaser of a teaser for the movie.


Awesome! Any news of a release date or is that secretive?

Listening to this all for the third time through now :lol: - I listen to 30 mins per day walking home from the gym to put a smile on my face.

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Poser » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:56 am

Mini E wrote:
rinks wrote:I'm subscribed to Ian's Patreon, and we're sworn to secrecy, so I've been dying to mention this. It's public now, so... The first teaser of a teaser for the movie.


Awesome! Any news of a release date or is that secretive?

Listening to this all for the third time through now :lol: - I listen to 30 mins per day walking home from the gym to put a smile on my face.


I can't listen to it in busy places now because I end up grinning like a loonball. I had actual tears at the Slenderman episode.

Image
User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Albear » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:41 am

The big foot episode when Ray asks Barry if a monkey walked past the window in a rubbish human costume, his first reaction would be to go outside and strawberry float it.

That had me in tears of laughter.

User avatar
Rapidly-Greying
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Kelty, scotland
Contact:

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Rapidly-Greying » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:54 am

What episode is the slender man one?

This is genius by the way.

Rapidly-greying is SHITE at games
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Slayerx » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Started a new listen of this from season 1 and already laughing at the Derek Achora scenario :lol:

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by rinks » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Mini E wrote:
rinks wrote:I'm subscribed to Ian's Patreon, and we're sworn to secrecy, so I've been dying to mention this. It's public now, so... The first teaser of a teaser for the movie.


Awesome! Any news of a release date or is that secretive?

Listening to this all for the third time through now :lol: - I listen to 30 mins per day walking home from the gym to put a smile on my face.


Sorry, didn't see this before. No, there's no announced release schedule yet.

Loves us all since 2008
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Slayerx » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:16 pm

New trailer is dropping Friday and is up now I think if you are a patreon supporter.

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by rinks » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:29 am

Yes, I saw it last week. Some great moments are teased. Having read the behind-the-scenes stuff on Patreon there are two important things to mention: They're aiming to make sure it's also accessible to people who haven't heard the podcast (but not in a way that will alienate existing fans); and as you'll see from the trailer, despite being done on a budget, the production quality is very high.

There's always luck involved, but if this gets the right attention, it's got a shot at being massive.

Loves us all since 2008
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Slayerx » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:13 pm

rinks wrote:Yes, I saw it last week. Some great moments are teased. Having read the behind-the-scenes stuff on Patreon there are two important things to mention: They're aiming to make sure it's also accessible to people who haven't heard the podcast (but not in a way that will alienate existing fans); and as you'll see from the trailer, despite being done on a budget, the production quality is very high.

There's always luck involved, but if this gets the right attention, it's got a shot at being massive.


Any idea of a release date and the method in which people can watch this or purchase it?

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by rinks » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Slayerx wrote:
rinks wrote:Yes, I saw it last week. Some great moments are teased. Having read the behind-the-scenes stuff on Patreon there are two important things to mention: They're aiming to make sure it's also accessible to people who haven't heard the podcast (but not in a way that will alienate existing fans); and as you'll see from the trailer, despite being done on a budget, the production quality is very high.

There's always luck involved, but if this gets the right attention, it's got a shot at being massive.


Any idea of a release date and the method in which people can watch this or purchase it?


No, nothing has been announced yet, beyond that they're planning something for the premiere. It's still some way off being finished though.

Loves us all since 2008
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The ParaPod: The Movie - trailer out on Friday 6/4
by Preezy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:06 pm

It will be beamed into our minds via a physic medium.

I wonder if Derren Brown will be at the premiere?

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The ParaPod: The Movie - trailer out on Friday 6/4
by Ad7 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:10 pm

Derek Acora commentary track pls

User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The ParaPod: hilarious paranormal-debunking podcast
by Slayerx » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:24 pm

rinks wrote:
Slayerx wrote:
rinks wrote:Yes, I saw it last week. Some great moments are teased. Having read the behind-the-scenes stuff on Patreon there are two important things to mention: They're aiming to make sure it's also accessible to people who haven't heard the podcast (but not in a way that will alienate existing fans); and as you'll see from the trailer, despite being done on a budget, the production quality is very high.

There's always luck involved, but if this gets the right attention, it's got a shot at being massive.


Any idea of a release date and the method in which people can watch this or purchase it?


No, nothing has been announced yet, beyond that they're planning something for the premiere. It's still some way off being finished though.


If they give enough notice for a premier somewhere I would make the effort to travel to see it.

User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The ParaPod: The Movie - trailer out on Friday 6/4
by Slayerx » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Just re-listened to the Babadok episode :lol:

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The ParaPod: The Movie - trailer out on Friday 6/4
by Monkey Man » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:32 am


Image

Return to “Stuff”