Grcade Solves: Conspiracies

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Karl
Consider The Following
Consider The Following
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Karl » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:08 pm

mic wrote:

Clearly he just wanted to feel important...

I don't know that much about the Cold War but it's fairly obvious he's talking about the Soviet Union, no? Not, like, the Illuminati. (Sorry if that was tongue in cheek and I'm taking this too seriously...?)
User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Trelliz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Karl wrote:I don't know that much about the Cold War but it's fairly obvious he's talking about the Soviet Union, no? Not, like, the Illuminati. (Sorry if that was tongue in cheek and I'm taking this too seriously...?)


Karl, you need to understand that any discussion about clandestine, secret and shadowy organisations only ever takes place in public speeches, music videos and other open forms. Rather than just not saying anything to keep...y'know, secret, they put clues out there for...some reason and only the people with the most open minds, who aren't sheeple and have woken up to the truth can see them.
Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Poser » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:15 pm

I think mic is making the case for conspiracy theories. Though it's probably just what he wants us to think.
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Trelliz wrote:
Karl wrote:I don't know that much about the Cold War but it's fairly obvious he's talking about the Soviet Union, no? Not, like, the Illuminati. (Sorry if that was tongue in cheek and I'm taking this too seriously...?)


Karl, you need to understand that any discussion about clandestine, secret and shadowy organisations only ever takes place in public speeches, music videos and other open forms. Rather than just not saying anything to keep...y'know, secret, they put clues out there for...some reason and only the people with the most open minds, who aren't sheeple and have woken up to the truth can see them.


Trelliz makes it sound like they are trying to be caught and nothing could be farther from the truth. All of their discussion takes place via things like music videos but they protect themselves by using triangles. Everyone knows that the general public is bewitched and confused by triangles and so nobody ever notices the dark messages contained in the latest pop video.
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Poser » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Toblerone: the chocolate of the privileged few.
Image
User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Trelliz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Moggy wrote:Everyone knows that the general public is bewitched and confused by triangles and so nobody ever notices the dark messages contained in the latest pop video.


Oh gooseberry fool, they're using videogames too, check these out before they're banned from the internet:

Image

Image

Image
Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Poser wrote:Toblerone: the chocolate of the privileged few.


Airports are full of Toblerone. Aircraft were alleged to have caused 9/11. Jet fuel doesn't melt Toblerone.

Coincidence?????
User avatar
Karl
Consider The Following
Consider The Following
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Karl » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Moggy wrote:Jet fuel doesn't melt Toblerone.


That's a bold claim :lol:
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Karl wrote:
Moggy wrote:Jet fuel doesn't melt Toblerone.


That's a bold claim :lol:


Sure Karl, act like one of the sheeple.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF JET FUEL MELTING TOBLERONE?

I thought not.
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Poser » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Trelliz wrote:
Oh gooseberry fool, they're using videogames too, check these out before they're banned from the internet:




OMG share this cos facebooks keep dileting it! Dont be a sheeple
Image
User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Trelliz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:52 pm

Poser wrote:
Trelliz wrote:
Oh gooseberry fool, they're using videogames too, check these out before they're banned from the internet:




OMG share this cos facebooks keep dileting it! Dont be a sheeple


"As of July 29th , 2016 at 15:49p.m, I do not give Grcade or any entities associated with Grcade permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Grcade it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents.
"The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Grcade is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this.
Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Poser » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Trelliz wrote:
Poser wrote:
Trelliz wrote:
Oh gooseberry fool, they're using videogames too, check these out before they're banned from the internet:




OMG share this cos facebooks keep dileting it! Dont be a sheeple


"As of July 29th , 2016 at 15:49p.m, I do not give Grcade or any entities associated with Grcade permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Grcade it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents.
"The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Grcade is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this.



Better safe than sorry lol

"As of July 29th , 2016 at 15:49p.m, I do not give Grcade or any entities associated with Grcade permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Grcade it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents.
"The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Grcade is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this.
Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Preezy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Steve will be fuming.
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Trelliz wrote:
Poser wrote:
Trelliz wrote:
Oh gooseberry fool, they're using videogames too, check these out before they're banned from the internet:




OMG share this cos facebooks keep dileting it! Dont be a sheeple


"As of July 29th , 2016 at 15:49p.m, I do not give Grcade or any entities associated with Grcade permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Grcade it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents.
"The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Grcade is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this.


i saw dis on da newz last nite it iz tru!!!1!!!
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Poser » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:04 pm

I did watch Room 237 (the premise is that Kubrick used the Shining to reveal/apologise for faking the moon landings.)

I wanted to get into it; like I've said, i genuinely do look at this stuff with an open mind. But strawberry floating hell it was bad. They kept starting to talk about things, putting theories forward, then tailing off without presenting any evidence.

They talked about the fact that there is Kubrick's face in the clouds in the opening sequence...

Image

Right there. can you see it?!

And I was watching thinking ok, I obviously can't see it, serves me right for torrenting the documentary, they'll circle it in a second. Or draw a big arrow or something. But no arrow comes, and then they just change subject. And I'm thinking strawberry floating hell, is that their proof?! I mean, underneath where it says Room 237 on that image, there's a vague face there,. but strawberry floating hell it could be an Ewok. Or Santa. Or Dave Lee Travis. And that's their big evidence.

Honestly, it was sub-Media Studies GCSE stuff. I didn't see any evidence of anything at all.
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Is Room 237 like Room 101 but with 136 extra shelves?
User avatar
mic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: I'm on my way...

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by mic » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Karl wrote:...I don't know that much about the Cold War but it's fairly obvious he's talking about the Soviet Union, no? Not, like, the Illuminati. (Sorry if that was tongue in cheek and I'm taking this too seriously...?)


A conspiracy is a conspiracy - must it always point to THE ILLUMINATI?

What about the Freemasons, or the Bilderbergers? The IMF and the Trilateral commission? The Council on Foreign fracking Relations?

Besides, there was no Toblerone.

Image

Coincidence?
User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Trelliz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Poser wrote:I did watch Room 237 (the premise is that Kubrick used the Shining to reveal/apologise for faking the moon landings.)

I wanted to get into it; like I've said, i genuinely do look at this stuff with an open mind. But strawberry floating hell it was bad. They kept starting to talk about things, putting theories forward, then tailing off without presenting any evidence.

They talked about the fact that there is Kubrick's face in the clouds in the opening sequence...

Image

Right there. can you see it?!

And I was watching thinking ok, I obviously can't see it, serves me right for torrenting the documentary, they'll circle it in a second. Or draw a big arrow or something. But no arrow comes, and then they just change subject. And I'm thinking strawberry floating hell, is that their proof?! I mean, underneath where it says Room 237 on that image, there's a vague face there,. but strawberry floating hell it could be an Ewok. Or Santa. Or Dave Lee Travis. And that's their big evidence.

Honestly, it was sub-Media Studies GCSE stuff. I didn't see any evidence of anything at all.


Here's another good one, I can't tell if its real or satire:


"Michael is making occult gestures which only occult members understand"
Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Karl
Consider The Following
Consider The Following
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Karl » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Ah, good, mic was kidding :lol: :wub: carry on then!
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Poser » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Moggy wrote:Is Room 237 like Room 101 but with 136 extra shelves?


It's where they keep the really secret stuff.
Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bunni, Cuttooth, Denster, DrPepperMan, Garth, Google [Bot], Jam-Master Jay, Jenuall, Joer, Lotus, Memento Mori, Return_of_the_STAR, Shug5891, Wrathy, Yahoo [Bot] and 52 guests