Grcade Solves: Conspiracies

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Rightey » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:49 am

Image

Hmmm...
Image

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Alvin Flummux » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:31 am

Image

Jupiter is in your sun sign this week, making it pretty crowded in there, what with Jupiter being the largest of the planets and all.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:49 am

Rightey wrote:Image


It does look more difficult.

So how do you explain how ancient people managed to do it?

Only aliens can make bricks float, the pyramids must have been built by aliens.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Ad7 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:54 am

I reckon they started at the top and just dug away the sand as they went. Once they were finished they levelled off all the sand in Egypt.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:36 am

Ad7 wrote:I reckon they started at the top and just dug away the sand as they went. Once they were finished they levelled off all the sand in Egypt.


Aliens could have done that, but I think they actually built a giant city and the tops of the buildings were pyramid shaped. When humans angered the aliens they left and then the humans let the sand blow into Egypt. Over time the city was covered up and so all we can see now is the tops of the buildings.

Aliens!

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Poser » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:11 am

So, anybody want to see what the nutters are saying about Las Vegas? (NB some of the text below is hyperlinks that 've not bothering to reproduce, because it's all so batshit insane there's no point.)

This is all from beforeitsnews.com if you want to enter a rabbit warren of idiocy.

There’s a very good reason why the Stephen Paddock story makes no sense whatsoever. That’s because it makes no sense whatsoever … to anyone, anywhere.

Truly, the official story of what happened in Las Vegas is unraveling quicker than a cat playing with 3 balls of yarn*.

First understand that patsy Stephen Paddock has been employed as an IRS agent, a defense auditor and a U.S. Postal mail carrier. Obviously he was drawn to government service.

Stephen Paddock had been an IRS agent and defense auditor

The mainstream media explanation for exactly how Paddock has preoccupied himself over the past many years as a gambler who traveled the high seas is a perfect alibi for what he really was—a serious agent of Deep State. We already know that Deep State will eliminate its various agents or take them out of commission by giving them new identities whenever necessary.

The key point here is that Paddock was chosen to be the patsy for very good reason which will eventually reveal itself.

The narrative that was created to set Paddock up as the worst mass murderer in U.S. history is so full of holes that there must be a very good explanation. And so there is.

The FBI apparently had another Fast & Furious fiasco to deal with and they needed to put it to bed quickly. What the exact details of that scheme were will likely never be known. However, the following explanation probably comes very close to what may have happened to Paddock as far as the FBI was aware of.

Stephen Paddock outed as an undercover arms dealer involved in ‘gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious‘

Everything about this case has screamed of Paddock’s innocence. There’s not a single shred of evidence that he would ever commit such a heinous crime. His brother’s incredulity and robust defense of him was particularly compelling.

“Horrified” brother of Las Vegas suspect says he’s “dumbfounded”

What Paddock did have were LOTs of guns in his hotel room at the Mandalay Resort. How did he relocate such an arsenal into his hotel room? Clearly, such a purposeful ‘gun-running operation’ could only be conducted with the foreknowledge of both the hotel management and the FBI. Insiders know that gambling casinos are often used in this manner.

Applying some common sense and a little intuition while analyzing this crazy saga shows that this is simply a bad deal gone awry…at least on one level. And that Stephen Paddock found himself right in the middle of it just as Lee Harvey Oswald did in Dallas in November of 1963.

Paddock’s brother expresses what many people now know: that Stephen Paddock had absolutely nothing to do with this terrorist event. As for who was really responsible, it appears that this was another one of those false flags within a false flag. As most people know by now, the Central Intelligence Agency implements black operations on a strictly need-to-know basis and in a highly compartmentalized fashion. This structure enables then to run simultaneously various false flags which appear to operate at cross purposes. In this way the decision-makers at the very top are completely buffered by the multiple levels of intrigue, as well as the layers of machinations within them. By purposeful design, running a false flag within a false flag, together with a hoax, becomes nearly impossible to make sense of. At the end of the day, however, TPTB do want everyone to know that the official narrative is so incredible that it could not have happened. But why would they do that? (See the upcoming Part II of this series)

Even Israel has signaled that they had a hand in this psyop. Of course, the psyop aspect is so prominent that the U.S. Intelligence Community is also deeply involved. Not only were the FBI, CIA gun-runners and ISIS arms traffickers involved in this crazy affair, so, too, was the Las Vegas MPD and Clark County Sheriff’s Department.

Israel National News & Reshet Bet Radio Both Report American Muslim Samir al-Hajib As Las Vegas Shooter

Deep State has a lot of problems right now and distracting the American people was of paramount importance. Staging a shocking and horrific massacre in the gambling capital of the world — neon-lit LAS VEGAS — certainly diverted everyone’s attention from several ongoing debacles. Las Vegas Mass Shooting: False Flag, PsyOp & Black Op to Distract

Then there are those agents of Deep State whose job it is to make sure that the selected social media are utilized to pass the word — LAS VEGAS — around to those who need to know well in advance. Surreptitiously using the social networks to efficiently disseminate secret messages has been standard operating procedure for many years by the intel community.

The critical point here is that Paddock had no idea that he was being used as the main character in the largest mass casualty event in American history after the terror attacks of 9/11, that is.

Now just why did TPTB really stage this mass shooting? Las Vegas Massacre: Here’s Who and Why They Did It

But why, pray tell, did they do it in Las Vegas right in front of the Luxor Resort pyramid and its all-seeing eye? Illuminati Esoterica Associated With The Las Vegas Mass Shooting


Let’s not forget that this “human sacrifice” took place at the Harvest Country Music Festival during the Hebrew Fall Feasts, and on the day after Yom Kippur. “Also known as Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur is the holiest day of the year for the Jews.”[1]

“Unlike the other days of the year, the High Priest alone had to perform the daily offerings and sacrifices, in addition to the special sacrifices for the Day of Atonement.”

As for the criminal masterminds who were behind this obvious false flag terror operation, they are the same cabal who did 9/11.

The Las Vegas slaughter was staged-managed for very specific reasons relating to the preceding link. Whenever the headlines read as follows, there are always precise aims behind them: “Deadliest Mass Shooting In US History”: At Least 59 Killed, 530 Injured After Shooter Opens Fire At Las Vegas Concert

What might those hidden purposes be?

First, that 59 people died … and that 530 plus were injured, some of them gravely wounded.

What this allows for is that many ‘victims’, even though they didn’t die, could then be transported to a fastidiously controlled location such as a pre-selected hospital and killed, or sacrificed. This happened during the shocking Paris terror attacks in 2015 just prior to the signing of the Paris Climate Agreement. They apparently needed a group sacrifice for that historic event as well.


The bits in bold :lol:


This is also (not) worth a read:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/10/ ... -distract/

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:23 am

Poser wrote:So, anybody want to see what the nutters are saying about Las Vegas? (NB some of the text below is hyperlinks that 've not bothering to reproduce, because it's all so batshit insane there's no point.)

This is all from beforeitsnews.com if you want to enter a rabbit warren of idiocy.

There’s a very good reason why the Stephen Paddock story makes no sense whatsoever. That’s because it makes no sense whatsoever … to anyone, anywhere.

Truly, the official story of what happened in Las Vegas is unraveling quicker than a cat playing with 3 balls of yarn*.

First understand that patsy Stephen Paddock has been employed as an IRS agent, a defense auditor and a U.S. Postal mail carrier. Obviously he was drawn to government service.

Stephen Paddock had been an IRS agent and defense auditor

The mainstream media explanation for exactly how Paddock has preoccupied himself over the past many years as a gambler who traveled the high seas is a perfect alibi for what he really was—a serious agent of Deep State. We already know that Deep State will eliminate its various agents or take them out of commission by giving them new identities whenever necessary.

The key point here is that Paddock was chosen to be the patsy for very good reason which will eventually reveal itself.

The narrative that was created to set Paddock up as the worst mass murderer in U.S. history is so full of holes that there must be a very good explanation. And so there is.

The FBI apparently had another Fast & Furious fiasco to deal with and they needed to put it to bed quickly. What the exact details of that scheme were will likely never be known. However, the following explanation probably comes very close to what may have happened to Paddock as far as the FBI was aware of.

Stephen Paddock outed as an undercover arms dealer involved in ‘gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious‘

Everything about this case has screamed of Paddock’s innocence. There’s not a single shred of evidence that he would ever commit such a heinous crime. His brother’s incredulity and robust defense of him was particularly compelling.

“Horrified” brother of Las Vegas suspect says he’s “dumbfounded”

What Paddock did have were LOTs of guns in his hotel room at the Mandalay Resort. How did he relocate such an arsenal into his hotel room? Clearly, such a purposeful ‘gun-running operation’ could only be conducted with the foreknowledge of both the hotel management and the FBI. Insiders know that gambling casinos are often used in this manner.

Applying some common sense and a little intuition while analyzing this crazy saga shows that this is simply a bad deal gone awry…at least on one level. And that Stephen Paddock found himself right in the middle of it just as Lee Harvey Oswald did in Dallas in November of 1963.

Paddock’s brother expresses what many people now know: that Stephen Paddock had absolutely nothing to do with this terrorist event. As for who was really responsible, it appears that this was another one of those false flags within a false flag. As most people know by now, the Central Intelligence Agency implements black operations on a strictly need-to-know basis and in a highly compartmentalized fashion. This structure enables then to run simultaneously various false flags which appear to operate at cross purposes. In this way the decision-makers at the very top are completely buffered by the multiple levels of intrigue, as well as the layers of machinations within them. By purposeful design, running a false flag within a false flag, together with a hoax, becomes nearly impossible to make sense of. At the end of the day, however, TPTB do want everyone to know that the official narrative is so incredible that it could not have happened. But why would they do that? (See the upcoming Part II of this series)

Even Israel has signaled that they had a hand in this psyop. Of course, the psyop aspect is so prominent that the U.S. Intelligence Community is also deeply involved. Not only were the FBI, CIA gun-runners and ISIS arms traffickers involved in this crazy affair, so, too, was the Las Vegas MPD and Clark County Sheriff’s Department.

Israel National News & Reshet Bet Radio Both Report American Muslim Samir al-Hajib As Las Vegas Shooter

Deep State has a lot of problems right now and distracting the American people was of paramount importance. Staging a shocking and horrific massacre in the gambling capital of the world — neon-lit LAS VEGAS — certainly diverted everyone’s attention from several ongoing debacles. Las Vegas Mass Shooting: False Flag, PsyOp & Black Op to Distract

Then there are those agents of Deep State whose job it is to make sure that the selected social media are utilized to pass the word — LAS VEGAS — around to those who need to know well in advance. Surreptitiously using the social networks to efficiently disseminate secret messages has been standard operating procedure for many years by the intel community.

The critical point here is that Paddock had no idea that he was being used as the main character in the largest mass casualty event in American history after the terror attacks of 9/11, that is.

Now just why did TPTB really stage this mass shooting? Las Vegas Massacre: Here’s Who and Why They Did It

But why, pray tell, did they do it in Las Vegas right in front of the Luxor Resort pyramid and its all-seeing eye? Illuminati Esoterica Associated With The Las Vegas Mass Shooting


Let’s not forget that this “human sacrifice” took place at the Harvest Country Music Festival during the Hebrew Fall Feasts, and on the day after Yom Kippur. “Also known as Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur is the holiest day of the year for the Jews.”[1]

“Unlike the other days of the year, the High Priest alone had to perform the daily offerings and sacrifices, in addition to the special sacrifices for the Day of Atonement.”

As for the criminal masterminds who were behind this obvious false flag terror operation, they are the same cabal who did 9/11.

The Las Vegas slaughter was staged-managed for very specific reasons relating to the preceding link. Whenever the headlines read as follows, there are always precise aims behind them: “Deadliest Mass Shooting In US History”: At Least 59 Killed, 530 Injured After Shooter Opens Fire At Las Vegas Concert

What might those hidden purposes be?

First, that 59 people died … and that 530 plus were injured, some of them gravely wounded.

What this allows for is that many ‘victims’, even though they didn’t die, could then be transported to a fastidiously controlled location such as a pre-selected hospital and killed, or sacrificed. This happened during the shocking Paris terror attacks in 2015 just prior to the signing of the Paris Climate Agreement. They apparently needed a group sacrifice for that historic event as well.


The bits in bold :lol:


This is also (not) worth a read:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/10/ ... -distract/


I am stunned that crazy conspiracy theorists end up blaming the Jews.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Lagamorph » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:48 pm


Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Preezy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Damn she was fine, RIP :datass: :(

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:03 pm



They aren't joking.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Preezy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Clones? Don't be daft, we all know they're actually reptiles.

Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Poser » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:22 pm

So if you heavily doctor a picture of a person, you can make him look very very vaguely (slightly) similar to a probably-inaccurate 800-year-old portrait of someone else?

Cool.

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Squinty » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Just read a whole pile of stuff on Holocaust denial today. Accidently ended up on a white power forum.

What a bunch of complete strawberry floating nutters.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Squinty wrote:Accidently ended up on a white power forum.


Yeah, your boss is never going to believe that. :roll:

Holocaust denying Nazis are so odd. Surely the main point of being a Nazi is murdering minorities? If the holocaust didn’t happen then they are basically arguing that their heroes were incompetent.

It would be like Labour supporters denying the NHS was created.

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Moggy wrote:It would be like Labour supporters denying the NHS was created.

Moggy here actually believes the NHS is real :lol: strawberry floating hell :lol:.

Get woke already, FFS open your eyes.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Moggy wrote:It would be like Labour supporters denying the NHS was created.

Moggy here actually believes the NHS is real :lol: strawberry floating hell :lol:.

Get woke already, FFS open your eyes.


Are you crazy? We all know that Labour created the National Halal Service in order to promote Islamification. :x

User avatar
Irene Demova
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Irene Demova » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Moggy wrote:Holocaust denying Nazis are so odd. Surely the main point of being a Nazi is murdering minorities? If the holocaust didn’t happen then they are basically arguing that their heroes were incompetent.

"The Holocaust never happened but it would have been cool if it did" is a shockingly common neo-nazi sentiment

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Grcade Solves: Conspiracies
by Moggy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Irene Demova wrote:
Moggy wrote:Holocaust denying Nazis are so odd. Surely the main point of being a Nazi is murdering minorities? If the holocaust didn’t happen then they are basically arguing that their heroes were incompetent.

"The Holocaust never happened but it would have been cool if it did" is a shockingly common neo-nazi sentiment


I know but it’s so weird. They must believe that Uncle Adolf was shockingly incompetent at the same time as believing he’s the most wonderful man in history.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Boo!, Denster, Dowbocop, Finish.Last, Glowy69, Hime, more heat than light, Pattybean, Shafto, Snowcannon, the eponymous bollock and 58 guests