Page 12 of 16

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky Starts 7.15AM! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:00 am
by NBK
Good luck! :mrgreen:

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:26 am
by Karl
Mocky contributes the above logo for this weekend. Give 'em hell! :)

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:30 am
by jawafour
Mocky stands tall *again* as a true giant of GRcade, bringing forth light to lead the way for us mere mortals :wub: .

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 am
by Cheeky Devlin
Just coming back from a quick break. Just beaten the Hind D in MGS!

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 am
by Cheeky Devlin
Oh and Logo is awesome. Cheers mocky!

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:19 pm
by degoose
great logo guys.

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:24 pm
by jawafour
Cheeky Devlin wrote:...Just beaten the Hind D in MGS!

Image

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:57 pm
by Cheeky Devlin
jawafour wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:...Just beaten the Hind D in MGS!

Image

Thanks Jawa!

Just finished MGS!

Havent' played it in a few years so was good to go back to it!

Getting ready to move onto my next game. Sonic The Hedgehog!

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:45 pm
by OrangeRakoon
I've had Devlin's stream on most of the day in the background while at work, apart from over lunch - MGS was particularly good, saw it from just before the tank battle all the way through to the end!

Just donated by text, not much but I hope it helps! :)

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:28 pm
by Cheeky Devlin
OrangeRakoon wrote:I've had Devlin's stream on most of the day in the background while at work, apart from over lunch - MGS was particularly good, saw it from just before the tank battle all the way through to the end!

Just donated by text, not much but I hope it helps! :)

Legend!

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:29 pm
by Cheeky Devlin
Mario Maker Now Streaming!

Technical issues hmm. :evil:

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:12 pm
by Slayerx
Bed time for me stream will start around 10pm all you can eat Uncharted !

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - STREAM IN OP.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:19 pm
by NBK
jawafour wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:...Just beaten the Hind D in MGS!

Image


Brilliant :D

Thanks Jawa! :wub:

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - SlayerX @ 10pm

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:44 pm
by jawafour
Image

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - SlayerX @ 10pm

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:16 pm
by Roonmastor
So I've been playing since about 6pm. I did a bit of Star Wars Battlefront for fun to begin with and I've moved into my main event which is going to be doing one-life challenges on different games. So far I've gotten through (or failed to) FTL and Hotline Miami. Might settle in for the night now with Kerbal, and probably switch into Factorio once the first Kerbal dies. Doing it all offline but recorded so will upload at a later date.

Wish I'd slept though, was out drinking until 1am last night and so tonight/tomorrow is going to be hell.

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - SlayerX @ 10pm

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:32 pm
by Slayerx
Nearly time I'm gonna be trying out the PlayStation camera mic if its no good I've got a headset as back up.

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - SlayerX @ 10pm

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:54 pm
by Slayerx
Ready to go I'll get stream details in here asap :)

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - SlayerX @ 10pm

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:00 pm
by NBK
Roonmastor wrote:So I've been playing since about 6pm. I did a bit of Star Wars Battlefront for fun to begin with and I've moved into my main event which is going to be doing one-life challenges on different games. So far I've gotten through (or failed to) FTL and Hotline Miami. Might settle in for the night now with Kerbal, and probably switch into Factorio once the first Kerbal dies. Doing it all offline but recorded so will upload at a later date.

Wish I'd slept though, was out drinking until 1am last night and so tonight/tomorrow is going to be hell.

:dread:

You'll be fine, I'm sure. Good luck!

Total has just passed the £11k mark. Holy moly! :toot:

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - SlayerX @ 10pm

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:01 pm
by Slayerx

Re: GRcade Takes On Sick Kids Save Point 2015 - Cheeky LIVE! - SlayerX @ 10pm

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:07 pm
by Roonmastor
Your cat has stolen the show so far Slayer!