> Good luck, Denster!

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by jawafour » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:12 pm

So... the night before. I, for one, am looking forward to hearing from new Bionic Denster this time tomorrow :toot: .

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Denster » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 am

Cheers mate. Just waiting to go in now.

Moggy wrote:For £350m I'd join the Tory Party. :lol:
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Ad7 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:58 am

This is like the start of one of those urban legends.

He only went in to have his ring piece tightened but they cut his cock off.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Moggy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:02 am

Ad7 wrote:This is like the start of one of those urban legends.

He only went in to have his ring piece tightened but they cut his cock off.


He now wanders the Earth, cutting off cocks in the hope that he finds an exact replacement.

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by jawafour » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Coming up to ten hours and no sign of Denster.

Gandalf, from The Lord Of The Rings, wrote:It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.”

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Lagamorph » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:40 pm

jawafour wrote:Coming up to ten hours and no sign of Denster.

Gandalf, from The Lord Of The Rings, wrote:It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.”

He's posted in TCRT :D

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by jawafour » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Lagamorph wrote:He's posted in TCRT :D

:o .

[Checks out TCRT.]

Oh, FFS... Densteeeeeeeeeeeeeer! :lol: .

User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by The Watching Artist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Going to throw a lot of shells backwards at the finish line tonight in your honour Denny. :wub:

Image
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Denster » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:57 pm

jawafour wrote:Coming up to ten hours and no sign of Denster.

Gandalf, from The Lord Of The Rings, wrote:It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.”


Fool of a took!

I'm fine. :wub:

Moggy wrote:For £350m I'd join the Tory Party. :lol:
User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Green Gecko » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:58 pm

So do you have super human cyborg arms now?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
"just put the button line about the message components div" - Official Errkal Sponsor 2017
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Denster » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:05 pm

No. They reattached my own tendon. Didn't need a donor one. It's very sore but otherwise went swimmingly. Biggest risk was nerve damage but I can move my hand fingers fine. Very relieved. And I'm on fentanyl which is a very strong IV painkiller. Stronger than morphine.

It's good stuff.
:toot:

Moggy wrote:For £350m I'd join the Tory Party. :lol:
User avatar
still
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by still » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Denster wrote:No. They reattached my own tendon. Didn't need a donor one. It's very sore but otherwise went swimmingly. Biggest risk was nerve damage but I can move my hand fingers fine. Very relieved. And I'm on fentanyl which is a very strong IV painkiller. Stronger than morphine.

It's good stuff.
:toot:


Stronger than morphine?! Go on, pull the other one!

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Denster » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 pm

It's true baby.

Moggy wrote:For £350m I'd join the Tory Party. :lol:
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Ad7 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:30 pm

I was just reading this page wondering why KK was also in hospital :fp:

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Denster » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 pm

:lol:

Moggy wrote:For £350m I'd join the Tory Party. :lol:
User avatar
still
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by still » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Denster wrote:It's true baby.


Lucky you!

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Errkal » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:29 am

Ad7 wrote:I was just reading this page wondering why KK was also in hospital :fp:

He is, apparently he broke his news.

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: > Good luck, Denster!
by Denster » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:24 am

Just waiting for my pain meds prescription then I'm homeward bound.

Moggy wrote:For £350m I'd join the Tory Party. :lol:

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: <]:^D, Blue Eyes, Bunni, Errkal, Finish.Last, IAmTheSaladMan, Memento Mori, Minty14, mysteriousdave, Oblomov Boblomov, Pedz, Poser, satriales, Tineash, tolrag, Yahoo [Bot] and 60 guests