GTASC 2018 // Week 15 // Poll added - decide the fate of Team GRcade!

Anything to do with games at all.

Should Team GRcade go all out for one week in an attempt to top the leaderboard?

Yes, glory awaits!
2
40%
No, save those points and win this competition!
2
40%
I don't know what the GTASC is.
1
20%
 
Total votes: 5
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by hamm sandwich » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:05 am

Thanks man :D ! Hopefully I won't need to dig out the old Windows Phone. Luckily the Xbox One makes it much easier to score big quickly so I should be able to get through . A few years ago i'd have had no chance so i can enjoy my time away with Mrs hamm :toot:

User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Congrats the man go karting monkey. May you have a good day.

Do I need to score anymore points tonight mhtl ur lagging and I’ll be at work tomorrow :lol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Manwell Pablo wrote:Do I need to score anymore points tonight mhtl ur lagging and I’ll be at work tomorrow :lol:



Don't worry, I'm on the case. Getting high ratio stuff off Happy Wars is proving more troublesome than I'd imagined.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:50 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:Do I need to score anymore points tonight mhtl ur lagging and I’ll be at work tomorrow :lol:



Don't worry, I'm on the case. Getting high ratio stuff off Happy Wars is proving more troublesome than I'd imagined.


X7 is crazy no matter what the game.

Edit: just seen you been scanned in, looks a lot better, and rather close to desired 7x ratio.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:47 am

Unfortunately I'm still way off where I really want to be. Might have to sacrifice the bonus now just to get some points on the board. Safety is our main priority.

EDIT - Cars ratio increase has actually pushed me over 7 now. :lol: :fp:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:04 am

more heat than light wrote:Unfortunately I'm still way off where I really want to be. Might have to sacrifice the bonus now just to get some points on the board. Safety is our main priority.

EDIT - Cars ratio increase has actually pushed me over 7 now. :lol: :fp:


:lol: I'm pretty sure one last half decent 7x Ration Achievement will probably be enough if you've got one to go for....maybe. We may have enough anyway..

I can drop 133 odd TA if it helps would be a shame to miss out on it.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:21 am

Don't worry, I've just knocked it out of the park. 8-)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:55 am

more heat than light wrote:Don't worry, I've just knocked it out of the park. 8-)


Erm yep one way of putting it

Image
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by hamm sandwich » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:54 am

Well done guys! To be honest, I’m surprised the cushion we have just now is as big as it is, I thought that what we have was probably enough but not much more than that. Next week though :dread:

User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:02 pm

hamm sandwich wrote:Well done guys! To be honest, I’m surprised the cushion we have just now is as big as it is, I thought that what we have was probably enough but not much more than that. Next week though :dread:



I think a lot are getting through their bonuses now and with the reduced number of eliminations you might get a bit if a calm before the storm.

The storm is coming soon though :slol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Line is flying up as per usual. Bet this goes close to 5k.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:16 pm

more heat than light wrote:Line is flying up as per usual. Bet this goes close to 5k.


The interesting thing now is even after the bonus deadline it's going up quick :shock:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Line is flying up as per usual. Bet this goes close to 5k.


The interesting thing now is even after the bonus deadline it's going up quick :shock:


Yup. I certainly wouldn't recommend using that as a strategy, the scanners take a pounding at this time and it can end up taking upwards of fifteen minutes for your scores to update.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:46 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Line is flying up as per usual. Bet this goes close to 5k.


The interesting thing now is even after the bonus deadline it's going up quick :shock:


Yup. I certainly wouldn't recommend using that as a strategy, the scanners take a pounding at this time and it can end up taking upwards of fifteen minutes for your scores to update.


I don't do strategies, you're the brains of the outfit :dread: :mrgreen:

Image
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Time Consuming :fp:

Streak Over? Let's see what actually counts :lol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Just for our audience....

Cup o Joe
End the scoring period with both members having unlocked at least 2 achievements flagged 'Time Consuming'.


Should be fun. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:27 pm

There's a hell of a lot of 'leave your Xbox running overnight' type achievements. I'm happy to do those if you think you can get a couple Manuel, but I'm not bothering otherwise. gooseberry fool challenge. :x

EDIT - Actually some of the Voice Commander achievements are labelled Time Consuming and I wanted to get that finished anyway so maybe I'll do that. That shouldn't take too long, it's just a crap game.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:29 pm

more heat than light wrote:There's a hell of a lot of 'leave your Xbox running overnight' type achievements. I'm happy to do those if you think you can get a couple Manuel, but I'm not bothering otherwise. gooseberry fool challenge. :x

EDIT - Actually some of the Voice Commander achievements are labelled Time Consuming and I wanted to get that finished anyway so maybe I'll do that. That shouldn't take too long, it's just a crap game.


Depends, assuming the fact I’m level 77 on second run through of gears 3 MP is stored on epics servers not on Xbox 360 hard drive it should actually be reasonably easy.

Like wise though I don’t want to be doing this gooseberry fool unless we are going to do it :lol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 13 // Best wishes to the hamms. :-)
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:51 pm

Ah let's go for it, we might as well since we've nailed every bonus so far. It might give us some encouragement to finish some games we wouldn't otherwise finish off.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 13 // Best wishes to the hamms. :-)
by hamm sandwich » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Just to let you know, I rely on you guys to post the bonus info in here, you could post literally anything and i’d Believe it.


Return to “Games”