GTASC 2018 // Week 27 // The End. Well, kinda.

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by hamm sandwich » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:05 am

Thanks man :D ! Hopefully I won't need to dig out the old Windows Phone. Luckily the Xbox One makes it much easier to score big quickly so I should be able to get through . A few years ago i'd have had no chance so i can enjoy my time away with Mrs hamm :toot:

User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Congrats the man go karting monkey. May you have a good day.

Do I need to score anymore points tonight mhtl ur lagging and I’ll be at work tomorrow :lol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Manwell Pablo wrote:Do I need to score anymore points tonight mhtl ur lagging and I’ll be at work tomorrow :lol:



Don't worry, I'm on the case. Getting high ratio stuff off Happy Wars is proving more troublesome than I'd imagined.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:50 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:Do I need to score anymore points tonight mhtl ur lagging and I’ll be at work tomorrow :lol:



Don't worry, I'm on the case. Getting high ratio stuff off Happy Wars is proving more troublesome than I'd imagined.


X7 is crazy no matter what the game.

Edit: just seen you been scanned in, looks a lot better, and rather close to desired 7x ratio.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:47 am

Unfortunately I'm still way off where I really want to be. Might have to sacrifice the bonus now just to get some points on the board. Safety is our main priority.

EDIT - Cars ratio increase has actually pushed me over 7 now. :lol: :fp:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:04 am

more heat than light wrote:Unfortunately I'm still way off where I really want to be. Might have to sacrifice the bonus now just to get some points on the board. Safety is our main priority.

EDIT - Cars ratio increase has actually pushed me over 7 now. :lol: :fp:


:lol: I'm pretty sure one last half decent 7x Ration Achievement will probably be enough if you've got one to go for....maybe. We may have enough anyway..

I can drop 133 odd TA if it helps would be a shame to miss out on it.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:21 am

Don't worry, I've just knocked it out of the park. 8-)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:55 am

more heat than light wrote:Don't worry, I've just knocked it out of the park. 8-)


Erm yep one way of putting it

Image
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by hamm sandwich » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:54 am

Well done guys! To be honest, I’m surprised the cushion we have just now is as big as it is, I thought that what we have was probably enough but not much more than that. Next week though :dread:

User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:02 pm

hamm sandwich wrote:Well done guys! To be honest, I’m surprised the cushion we have just now is as big as it is, I thought that what we have was probably enough but not much more than that. Next week though :dread:



I think a lot are getting through their bonuses now and with the reduced number of eliminations you might get a bit if a calm before the storm.

The storm is coming soon though :slol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Line is flying up as per usual. Bet this goes close to 5k.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:16 pm

more heat than light wrote:Line is flying up as per usual. Bet this goes close to 5k.


The interesting thing now is even after the bonus deadline it's going up quick :shock:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Line is flying up as per usual. Bet this goes close to 5k.


The interesting thing now is even after the bonus deadline it's going up quick :shock:


Yup. I certainly wouldn't recommend using that as a strategy, the scanners take a pounding at this time and it can end up taking upwards of fifteen minutes for your scores to update.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:46 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Line is flying up as per usual. Bet this goes close to 5k.


The interesting thing now is even after the bonus deadline it's going up quick :shock:


Yup. I certainly wouldn't recommend using that as a strategy, the scanners take a pounding at this time and it can end up taking upwards of fifteen minutes for your scores to update.


I don't do strategies, you're the brains of the outfit :dread: :mrgreen:

Image
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Time Consuming :fp:

Streak Over? Let's see what actually counts :lol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Just for our audience....

Cup o Joe
End the scoring period with both members having unlocked at least 2 achievements flagged 'Time Consuming'.


Should be fun. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:27 pm

There's a hell of a lot of 'leave your Xbox running overnight' type achievements. I'm happy to do those if you think you can get a couple Manuel, but I'm not bothering otherwise. gooseberry fool challenge. :x

EDIT - Actually some of the Voice Commander achievements are labelled Time Consuming and I wanted to get that finished anyway so maybe I'll do that. That shouldn't take too long, it's just a crap game.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 12 // A seven ratio army couldn't hold me back.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:29 pm

more heat than light wrote:There's a hell of a lot of 'leave your Xbox running overnight' type achievements. I'm happy to do those if you think you can get a couple Manuel, but I'm not bothering otherwise. gooseberry fool challenge. :x

EDIT - Actually some of the Voice Commander achievements are labelled Time Consuming and I wanted to get that finished anyway so maybe I'll do that. That shouldn't take too long, it's just a crap game.


Depends, assuming the fact I’m level 77 on second run through of gears 3 MP is stored on epics servers not on Xbox 360 hard drive it should actually be reasonably easy.

Like wise though I don’t want to be doing this gooseberry fool unless we are going to do it :lol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 13 // Best wishes to the hamms. :-)
by more heat than light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:51 pm

Ah let's go for it, we might as well since we've nailed every bonus so far. It might give us some encouragement to finish some games we wouldn't otherwise finish off.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 13 // Best wishes to the hamms. :-)
by hamm sandwich » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Just to let you know, I rely on you guys to post the bonus info in here, you could post literally anything and i’d Believe it.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brerlappin, Diceman, Frank, Nook29, Rax, Tafdolphin, Verti-Forma (tape edit) and 40 guests