GTASC 2018 // Week 27 // The End. Well, kinda.

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by Manwell Pablo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:38 am

more heat than light wrote:Ah yes, the weird obsession with everyone playing Jago. Seriously like 50% of players online are him or Shadow Jago.

Shadow Jago. :dread:


It's a tough game online. I've beaten a handful of Killer players but the standard is just pffft.

Althought the exception to that rule was while it was free for a month then it was easy.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by more heat than light » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 am

I used to be really decent at it, probably not so much now. I got up to Killer rank legit, mainly using Aria who no-one seems to be able to deal with at all. I think I have a win rate of like 75% with her. Stopped playing it as the season 3 characters were a bit pump, but I might get back into it at some point.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by more heat than light » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:46 pm

Made some good progress towards the bonus today by starting CSI Final Conspiracy. An hour or so of play netted me fifteen achievements, so I'm well on my way to my required 38. Are you going for this one Manwell? You need even more than me, right?

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by Manwell Pablo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:40 pm

more heat than light wrote:Made some good progress towards the bonus today by starting CSI Final Conspiracy. An hour or so of play netted me fifteen achievements, so I'm well on my way to my required 38. Are you going for this one Manwell? You need even more than me, right?


If it's double last period then no I don't even need 2k so yes I will be

I should read the descriptions really, so actual achievements reading it properly lol

58.... think I've got about 25 now so quite possibly still got a lot to do before we are safe anyway.

Image
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by hamm sandwich » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:07 pm

The bonus is just to earn twice as many achievements as the previous week? No problem 8-)

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by more heat than light » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Made some good progress towards the bonus today by starting CSI Final Conspiracy. An hour or so of play netted me fifteen achievements, so I'm well on my way to my required 38. Are you going for this one Manwell? You need even more than me, right?


If it's double last period then no I don't even need 2k so yes I will be

I should read the descriptions really, so actual achievements reading it properly lol

58.... think I've got about 25 now so quite possibly still got a lot to do before we are safe anyway.


Yeah I had to do a double take too, but it's definitely total achievements won. Still not too difficult. Apparently one guy had over 300 last week. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by Manwell Pablo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:09 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Made some good progress towards the bonus today by starting CSI Final Conspiracy. An hour or so of play netted me fifteen achievements, so I'm well on my way to my required 38. Are you going for this one Manwell? You need even more than me, right?


If it's double last period then no I don't even need 2k so yes I will be

I should read the descriptions really, so actual achievements reading it properly lol

58.... think I've got about 25 now so quite possibly still got a lot to do before we are safe anyway.


Yeah I had to do a double take too, but it's definitely total achievements won. Still not too difficult. Apparently one guy had over 300 last week. :lol:



Going to be a right trek across various games but and makes a lot harder than just getting the 1800 but yeah, should be ok given I've already unlocked a fair few.

Just remembered downloaded hot wheels for forza a there should be a fair few easy ones on that as well.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by more heat than light » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:36 pm

A load of Gears Of War 4 achievements just retroactively unlocked. I don't even own Gears Of War 4 anymore. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by Manwell Pablo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:02 pm

more heat than light wrote:A load of Gears Of War 4 achievements just retroactively unlocked. I don't even own Gears Of War 4 anymore. :lol:


Jeez that's some delay, could it be a title update ? Hope not as that's going to get serious decay :lol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by more heat than light » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:10 am

Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:A load of Gears Of War 4 achievements just retroactively unlocked. I don't even own Gears Of War 4 anymore. :lol:


Jeez that's some delay, could it be a title update ? Hope not as that's going to get serious decay :lol:


It was a title update, but one from a couple of months ago. They added achievements for things like 'complete two chapters', 'complete five chapters' etc after complaints about the poorly weighted original list. I was surprised when they didn't pop when the title update was first released, no idea what's made them unlock now. Not that I'm complaining! :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by Manwell Pablo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:45 am

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:A load of Gears Of War 4 achievements just retroactively unlocked. I don't even own Gears Of War 4 anymore. :lol:


Jeez that's some delay, could it be a title update ? Hope not as that's going to get serious decay :lol:


It was a title update, but one from a couple of months ago. They added achievements for things like 'complete two chapters', 'complete five chapters' etc after complaints about the poorly weighted original list. I was surprised when they didn't pop when the title update was first released, no idea what's made them unlock now. Not that I'm complaining! :lol:


Yes, I saw them, I've also done them and not had them pop :?

Funny should mention gears did absolutely loads on it last night only a boy 12 achievements from target.

Image
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by Manwell Pablo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:11 am

:lol: more utter randomness from killer instinct tonight, went to get the omen 20 fireballs achievement, landed three and bang, the one for 85% combo unlocked :fp: all good I guess as I was thinking about sticking a 50+ one in with the low levels as not too sure if I'll have enough if I kept sticking to all 5g-10 high ratio. But so weird, if we actually try to boost on this mhtl god knows what I'm going to unlock :lol:

In other news Prestiege worldwide in a spot of bother :shifty:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by more heat than light » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:29 am

Yup, Killer Instinct is weird. One of the General Raam achievements is broken too, it unlocks after you reach 80 fight challenges instead of playing one ranked match. :|

Come on PW, sort it out!

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by Manwell Pablo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 am

Microsoft solitaire on the iPad :slol:

Achievement target reached.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by more heat than light » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:26 am

Nothing wrong with that! I couldn't be without my Windows 10 PC and tablet though, too many Xbox enabled games there to miss out on.

Grats on nailing yet another bonus. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little sceptical about a relative unknown joining the GRcade team, but you've done us proud so far. :)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by hamm sandwich » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Don’t worry guys, I got this :lol:

User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by hamm sandwich » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:58 pm

I’m halfway through a Sunday gamesfest and plan to be comfortably safe by the time i’m finished.

User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by hamm sandwich » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:16 am

I still have a bit to do but yesterday’s efforts have taken us out of trouble and within touching distance of the bonus. I also learned something about what passes for a game these days as I threw sheep in the air and pulled clouds apart :lol:

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by more heat than light » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:01 pm

hamm sandwich wrote:I still have a bit to do but yesterday’s efforts have taken us out of trouble and within touching distance of the bonus. I also learned something about what passes for a game these days as I threw sheep in the air and pulled clouds apart :lol:


:lol:

There is some proper shite out there. Haven't played Soda Drinker Pro yet but I hear that's a real classic.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 4 // Does chicken pox count as a viral achievement?
by Manwell Pablo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:09 pm

more heat than light wrote:
hamm sandwich wrote:I still have a bit to do but yesterday’s efforts have taken us out of trouble and within touching distance of the bonus. I also learned something about what passes for a game these days as I threw sheep in the air and pulled clouds apart :lol:


:lol:

There is some proper shite out there. Haven't played Soda Drinker Pro yet but I hear that's a real classic.



As we near the end of the week it has occurred to me I’ve not said kudos on the viral achievement pun :lol:

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, HaruKazuhira, JediDragon05, KjGarly, PaperMacheMario, Parksey, Peter Crisp, The Doom Spoon and 46 guests