GTASC 2018 // Week 27 // The End. Well, kinda.

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Manwell Pablo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:36 pm

mhtl on the G's this morning, thank god, otherwise we'd be going out :-D

I'll be on adding a few later, the singles competition seems to be much less than competitive still probably due to the difficulty of the first two bonus's should imagine a few people have used there free one already and are yet to earn one so don't have a safety bench. But I think I'm going to need a fair few more to remain in the singles regardless.

Image
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Yeah don't worry, I have the whole day tomorrow to put in some big numbers. Should be a bit easier now the kids are back at school. :)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Bumped us up a bit more today playing the classic that is Snooker Nation Championship. I bought it on sale last week, but it's worth mentioning that there is a free one hour trial for that game where it's very straightforward to knock out 550G. I think hamm might have already used it.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:23 am

Nervous day tomorrow for me I think, from an individual perspective, we will see how it goes.

Pretty safe to say drunk killer instinct is the saviour If I do survive.

Image
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:14 am

Nah you'll be fine, cutoff isn't going to approach four figures just yet for individual.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:10 am

more heat than light wrote:Nah you'll be fine, cutoff isn't going to approach four figures just yet for individual.


Should be agreed, only 507 above the red line though could certainly get close to four figures.

Remember you need to make your gamer score not divisible by 5 today.

Last edited by Manwell Pablo on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:19 am

Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Nah you'll be fine, cutoff isn't going to approach four figures just yet for individual.


Should be agreed, only 507 above the red line though could certainly get close to four figures.


Just remember that if you need to use a bonus you have to activate it an hour before cutoff. Don't think you'll need it though.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:23 am

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Nah you'll be fine, cutoff isn't going to approach four figures just yet for individual.


Should be agreed, only 507 above the red line though could certainly get close to four figures.


Just remember that if you need to use a bonus you have to activate it an hour before cutoff. Don't think you'll need it though.


I've got my mobile on me with a load of solitaire stuff to drop if needed.

See above about Gamer score.

Image
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:34 am

gooseberry fool I'd totally forgotten about that. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:52 pm

more heat than light wrote:gooseberry fool I'd totally forgotten about that. :lol:


518....

Should be enough I imagine it'll slow once bonus option is gone.

Image
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:gooseberry fool I'd totally forgotten about that. :lol:


518....

Should be enough I imagine it'll slow once bonus option is gone.


I'm not too worried as there are 80 teams between us and cutoff which is loads. Still, keeping a close eye.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 6 // Let it go!
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:22 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:gooseberry fool I'd totally forgotten about that. :lol:


518....

Should be enough I imagine it'll slow once bonus option is gone.


I'm not too worried as there are 80 teams between us and cutoff which is loads. Still, keeping a close eye.


427.....

Will be cutting it fine on both but I can't see the Individual currently 274 going down below 200 and yeah, I think we've done enough team wise.

Image
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 7 // Post-boxing drunk Killer Instinct
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Pop a Bonus
End the scoring period having unlocked at least one achievement with the word 'Achievement', 'Trophy' or 'Award' in it. Both teammates must complete this.


Looks very easy.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 7 // Post-boxing drunk Killer Instinct
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:08 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Pop a Bonus
End the scoring period having unlocked at least one achievement with the word 'Achievement', 'Trophy' or 'Award' in it. Both teammates must complete this.


Looks very easy.


Oh yeah.

Providing you can find one :lol:

I'm guessing "secret achievement" doesn't count :lol:

Image
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 7 // Post-boxing drunk Killer Instinct
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Someone just mentioned that on the forum. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 7 // Post-boxing drunk Killer Instinct
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:21 pm

If you have EA Access any of the Madden games have very easy 'Award' achievements.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 7 // Post-boxing drunk Killer Instinct
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:24 pm

more heat than light wrote:If you have EA Access any of the Madden games have very easy 'Award' achievements.


Oh gooseberry fool award as well, was only looking for trophy or achievement.

I'm going through.......

There's one in Resident Evil 6 if anyone is struggling. Only one I've found, but I'd like to avoid dicking about in my loft if possible :lol:

Image
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 7 // Post-boxing drunk Killer Instinct
by hamm sandwich » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Week 8

“Dicking about in the loft”

User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 7 // Post-boxing drunk Killer Instinct
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 pm

hamm sandwich wrote:Week 8

“Dicking about in the loft”


:lol:

God only knows what this thread must look like to an outsider.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 7 // Post-boxing drunk Killer Instinct
by hamm sandwich » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Actually, the real one’s better, dicking about in MY loft...

I’m sure he does it on purpose. I’ll turn this into a gay smut achievement thread if I have to to get in the thread title :lol:


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: As Fat as Santa, deathofcows, Hans Bubby, Mafro, Met, mysteriousdave, OrangeReindeer, Peter Crisp and 57 guests