GTASC 2018 // Week 27 // The End. Well, kinda.

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by more heat than light » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:33 pm

I'm sure I have one knocking around, I'll check shortly. Seems like a pretty easy bonus though. :-)

EDIT - Yeah I have a few to choose from, Burnout Paradise looks like a good shout.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:40 pm

more heat than light wrote:I'm sure I have one knocking around, I'll check shortly. Seems like a pretty easy bonus though. :-)

EDIT - Yeah I have a few to choose from, Burnout Paradise looks like a good shout.


Well. I imagine the people who play Sunset Overdrive do so regularly and are quite good so beating even one person could take a few games. But I aint beating 10 Killer ranked players and I don't have Fight Night Champion anymore, so looks like that's the game :lol: and there's quite a few Achieivements tied in with Chaos Squad anyway so maybe a few of them will get knocked off as well.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by more heat than light » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Last time I played Sunset Overdrive the quality of players was pretty variable, Chaos Squad is really good fun anyway assuming you can find a game.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:54 pm

more heat than light wrote:Last time I played Sunset Overdrive the quality of players was pretty variable, Chaos Squad is really good fun anyway assuming you can find a game.


This could be an issue also.

Image
User avatar
hamm sandwich
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by hamm sandwich » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Might be worth looking to see if we can help each other out. I have viral achievements earned in

Burnout Paradise
Red Dead Redemption
Halo MCC
Split Second
Gears 3
F1 2010
Blur
GTA IV
Mercenaries 2
PGR4

Happy to help out you guys if you need any of those?

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by more heat than light » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Ha, that's excellent thinking. As I said earlier I might try the Burnout Paradise one, I expect it'll be easy enough with randoms but if I struggle I might give you a shout.

I have...

Sunset Overdrive
Gears 3
Crackdown 2
Halo MCC
Viva Pinata
Guitar Hero 3
Soltrio Solitaire
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 8
Small Arms

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:13 am

more heat than light wrote:Ha, that's excellent thinking. As I said earlier I might try the Burnout Paradise one, I expect it'll be easy enough with randoms but if I struggle I might give you a shout.

I have...

Sunset Overdrive
Gears 3
Crackdown 2
Halo MCC
Viva Pinata
Guitar Hero 3
Soltrio Solitaire
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 8
Small Arms


I'll try sunset overdrive naturally first but will bare in mind

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by more heat than light » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 am

I can't remember how many people you need to start a match of that, but I'm happy to jump on and score no points if you need me. From memory it was pretty easy to not finish last though.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:25 am

more heat than light wrote:I can't remember how many people you need to start a match of that, but I'm happy to jump on and score no points if you need me. From memory it was pretty easy to not finish last though.


I'm sure at release it was really easy, now however you can't imagine that many people playing it that aren't very good but we will see.

I'll give it a go like I say there's about 6 Chaos Squad achievements anyway which will put me in the mid 100s for this week if it gets to the stage where I feel I'm wasting time on it I'll give you a shout.

Ratio Decays (which I now understand btw) absloutley destroying people this week I'm a good 15 points from safety with 1 and some poor bloke has ended up on -1257 already :lol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by more heat than light » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:41 am

Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:I can't remember how many people you need to start a match of that, but I'm happy to jump on and score no points if you need me. From memory it was pretty easy to not finish last though.


I'm sure at release it was really easy, now however you can't imagine that many people playing it that aren't very good but we will see.

I'll give it a go like I say there's about 6 Chaos Squad achievements anyway which will put me in the mid 100s for this week if it gets to the stage where I feel I'm wasting time on it I'll give you a shout.

Ratio Decays (which I now understand btw) absloutley destroying people this week I'm a good 15 points from safety with 1 and some poor bloke has ended up on -1257 already :lol:


:lol:

I'm on -4, but I have a lot of stuff ready to go. I purposefully didn't play Juju at the end of last week as I knew we were safe, got some big points about to drop on that. Nearly finished Dark Souls too (first playthrough).

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:49 am

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:I can't remember how many people you need to start a match of that, but I'm happy to jump on and score no points if you need me. From memory it was pretty easy to not finish last though.


I'm sure at release it was really easy, now however you can't imagine that many people playing it that aren't very good but we will see.

I'll give it a go like I say there's about 6 Chaos Squad achievements anyway which will put me in the mid 100s for this week if it gets to the stage where I feel I'm wasting time on it I'll give you a shout.

Ratio Decays (which I now understand btw) absloutley destroying people this week I'm a good 15 points from safety with 1 and some poor bloke has ended up on -1257 already :lol:


:lol:

I'm on -4, but I have a lot of stuff ready to go. I purposefully didn't play Juju at the end of last week as I knew we were safe, got some big points about to drop on that. Nearly finished Dark Souls too (first playthrough).


-4 I can live with :lol:

Seems there was some sort of Warframe update last week, a few people unlocked the 3 achievements in it straight away scoring 750 - 900 TA for pretty simple achievements....think we can all guess what's happened next.

I'll get on tonight and put some daylight between us and the drop zone, should be an easy week no crazy bonus's to catch and still pretty low scoring to stay in.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by more heat than light » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:59 am

GTASC has been running for ages now and people still don't understand not to unlock new achievements just before a cutoff. :fp:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by more heat than light » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:58 pm

You know GTASC has you bad when you're buying this for a future week. Still 1K in about an hour, apparently. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:09 pm

more heat than light wrote:You know GTASC has you bad when you're buying this for a future week. Still 1K in about an hour, apparently. :lol:


I'm not stooping that low :lol:

Sherlock Holmes on offer this week for £5 though .....l. :slol:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by more heat than light » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Manwell Pablo wrote:Sherlock Holmes on offer this week for £5 though .....l. :slol:


That was on Games With Gold a while back, double check you don't have it already.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:47 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:Sherlock Holmes on offer this week for £5 though .....l. :slol:


That was on Games With Gold a while back, double check you don't have it already.


It wont let me buy it again if I do but I think I either missed it or didn't bother.

Image
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:09 pm

Sigh, strawberry floaters who don’t turn up to gaming sessions. :-/

Image
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:43 am

more heat than light wrote:I can't remember how many people you need to start a match of that, but I'm happy to jump on and score no points if you need me. From memory it was pretty easy to not finish last though.


Yep, this is going to be easier if you do that, players either seem to be very good and uncatchable, not have the achievement, or are sour and leave before the end so you don't get it if they are no good. On top of that, the other achievements don't seem to be happening. So would quite like to get it done the simple way!

We can party up and find a public game as a pair so no need to worry about how many we need to start, guess Hamm sandwich can jump in as well as he needs it.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by more heat than light » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:22 pm

Well this farming game can go strawberry float itself up its arse.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 3 // Pantomime Rivalry
by Manwell Pablo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:50 pm

more heat than light wrote:Well this farming game can go strawberry float itself up its arse.


Still need help btw :-/

Only players with ach who stick around are scoring ridiculous amounts lots of folk without it. Not finished last once but still nada.

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jazzem, kerr9000, Mafro, more heat than light, Pedz, SerialCeler, Starquake, Tafdolphin, Trelliz and 50 guests