GTASC 2018 // Week 23 // GRcade knocked out in 98th.

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 18 // Minecrafting at cutoff
by Manwell Pablo » Wed May 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi Ratio

This is all you haha

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 18 // Minecrafting at cutoff
by more heat than light » Wed May 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Mile High Club
End the scoring period with a team ratio over 4.0

Here's hoping you like big ratios!

As usual, this is determined by taking your ending TA and dividing it by ending GS. Individual achievements do not actually factor in here.


Super glad I saved Hyper Sentinel until after cutoff! That's the bonus almost won right there! :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 18 // Minecrafting at cutoff
by Manwell Pablo » Wed May 16, 2018 5:07 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Mile High Club
End the scoring period with a team ratio over 4.0

Here's hoping you like big ratios!

As usual, this is determined by taking your ending TA and dividing it by ending GS. Individual achievements do not actually factor in here.


Super glad I saved Hyper Sentinel until after cutoff! That's the bonus almost won right there! :lol:



Yeah that's what you think before I start dragging it down :slol: :fp:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Wed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Honestly it shouldn't be too hard to stay above 4. Might be a good week to knock out some online stuff too.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Wed May 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Quick, take a screenshot! :)

Image

:mrgreen:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed May 16, 2018 6:54 pm

more heat than light wrote:Quick, take a screenshot! :)

Image

:mrgreen:


Wow!

Although way to advertise a game you don’t want to decay quickly :slol:

Edit: yes another perfect week for KI boosting!

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Wed May 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Don't worry, it's not a quick game at all, I just had all but one level on each difficulty done so it was a quick pop. Might lose a little bit on it but expecting it to hold fairly steady.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed May 16, 2018 7:13 pm

more heat than light wrote:Don't worry, it's not a quick game at all, I just had all but one level on each difficulty done so it was a quick pop. Might lose a little bit on it but expecting it to hold fairly steady.


It’s a good start but could easily be ruined with one gooseberry fool 1000 from either of us :lol:

If your not gonna be around I’m gonna set up a session with a random for ki if youre ok with that.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Manwell Pablo wrote:It’s a good start but could easily be ruined with one gooseberry fool 1000 from either of us :lol:


Please take note of the subtitle. :lol:

Yeah that's no bother about KI, I know my schedule is a little bit crappy so I won't take offence.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by Manwell Pablo » Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:It’s a good start but could easily be ruined with one gooseberry fool 1000 from either of us :lol:


Please take note of the subtitle. :lol:

Yeah that's no bother about KI, I know my schedule is a little bit crappy so I won't take offence.


Oh there will be some easy gooseberry fool can guarantee that, I shall try to balance it with higher stuff though :lol:

Cool well I’ll need to get it done as I I’ve done all the quick hard soley high ratios and I’m only left with with time consuming ones.

I guess worse comes to worse tennis world tour is out on Tuesday and that apparently is basically top spin 5 and I was a regular in the world top 20 at top spin 3 and 4 before I stopped playing both, although I’d not have a lot of time most games like that have high ratio high difficulty non grindy achievements.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Wed May 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Glad I didn't drop those points pre-cutoff, they've already dropped 700TA just on three achievements! :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by Manwell Pablo » Thu May 17, 2018 1:04 am

more heat than light wrote:Glad I didn't drop those points pre-cutoff, they've already dropped 700TA just on three achievements! :lol:


Ok confused again...thought the decay would catch up,with you next time you were scanned?

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 am

The actual recalculation of game scores happens separately to the scanners. I think it happens a couple of times a day.

But obviously if the points I've added drop, I'll still be in postitve. I had 2400, they're now worth 1800 so my team score is 1800.

If I did it before the drop, then my score would be affected even without scoring. I'd have -600.

Don't worry if you don't get the whole scoring thing, it's not overly complicated as long as you don't rinse new games as soon as they're released, like I did. Also, they've just added new Minecraft achievements. Leave them alone! :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by Manwell Pablo » Thu May 17, 2018 9:46 am

more heat than light wrote:The actual recalculation of game scores happens separately to the scanners. I think it happens a couple of times a day.

But obviously if the points I've added drop, I'll still be in postitve. I had 2400, they're now worth 1800 so my team score is 1800.

If I did it before the drop, then my score would be affected even without scoring. I'd have -600.

Don't worry if you don't get the whole scoring thing, it's not overly complicated as long as you don't rinse new games as soon as they're released, like I did. Also, :slol: they've just added new Minecraft achievements. Leave them alone! :lol:



But we need high ratios :slol: I don't think there's any danger there anyway I struggle with the minecraft ones with the custom made worlds as I've never played it and don't get how it all works. So I don't think I'll be going out getting any of my own bat.

Since posting that I did work it out for myself. Probably best not to try to understand things at 1am.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Sun May 20, 2018 6:39 am

We're doing pretty well bonus-wise so far, I'm going to try to push on again later with some high ratio stuff just so you can drop some easy ones if you need to. Looking good so far though.

Some of the 'all bonuses' teams are definitely struggling with this one. :-)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Finally managed to get through Jump mode on Tapping Skill Test. That has been bugging me for ages, and will definitely help with the bonus. :-)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by Manwell Pablo » Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 pm

more heat than light wrote:Finally managed to get through Jump mode on Tapping Skill Test. That has been bugging me for ages, and will definitely help with the bonus. :-)


Yeah I got some slightly toughies done so far today,(and some weirdly high ratio not so toughies....and still more to come today hopefully.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Sun May 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Finally managed to get through Jump mode on Tapping Skill Test. That has been bugging me for ages, and will definitely help with the bonus. :-)


Yeah I got some slightly toughies done so far today,(and some weirdly high ratio not so toughies....and still more to come today hopefully.


Nice. We're still rolling at over 5.0 ratio so there's a bit of wiggle room if we need to dump some stuff at cutoff, but we're well positioned despite me suffering some decay.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Manwell Pablo
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by Manwell Pablo » Tue May 22, 2018 11:38 am

more heat than light wrote:
Manwell Pablo wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Finally managed to get through Jump mode on Tapping Skill Test. That has been bugging me for ages, and will definitely help with the bonus. :-)


Yeah I got some slightly toughies done so far today,(and some weirdly high ratio not so toughies....and still more to come today hopefully.


Nice. We're still rolling at over 5.0 ratio so there's a bit of wiggle room if we need to dump some stuff at cutoff, but we're well positioned despite me suffering some decay.


Right! My last night on it tonight so to detail where I intend to end up, have an evacuation game of Evolve to win, a Forza 7 boosting session to do, and finally 4 (not new) Minecraft achievements to knock off for 190 G. which will leave me on 875 with a 3810 TA score and a ratio of X4.3 :shifty:....which is 500 more than individual cut last week, which I am hoping will be enough. However Solitarie will be waiting in the wings and should keep me above 4 as it's a 3.87 achievement if it is needed.

Team comp very few eliminations and a lot of teams struggling this week so a bit more chilled about that but I've been saying that for weeks and it's gone crazy every week.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: GTASC 2018 // Week 19 // Banned from playing easy crap for a whole week.
by more heat than light » Tue May 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Cheers for the heads up, I'm sure that'll be plenty. Even if it's not, I'm around all day Wednesday to score some points.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Frank, kerr9000, Rich and 32 guests