Hitman | PS4, Xbone & PC | Episode 2 Out Now

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes
Contact:

PostRe: Hitman | PS4, Xbone & PC | Episode 2 Out Now
by Rog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Sequel just announced in complete balls up fashion. All main story content dropping at the same time.

User avatar
CitizenErased
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Hitman | PS4, Xbone & PC | Episode 2 Out Now
by CitizenErased » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:34 pm

Rog wrote:Sequel just announced in complete balls up fashion. All main story content dropping at the same time.


What's balls-ed up about it?

User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes
Contact:

PostRe: Hitman | PS4, Xbone & PC | Episode 2 Out Now
by Rog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:44 pm

CitizenErased wrote:
Rog wrote:Sequel just announced in complete balls up fashion. All main story content dropping at the same time.


What's balls-ed up about it?


It was a mystery reveal. The stream started with the reveal trailer except the trailer garbled on transmission so no one knew what the hell the people in the studio were referring too.

User avatar
CitizenErased
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Hitman | PS4, Xbone & PC | Episode 2 Out Now
by CitizenErased » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:35 am

Rog wrote:
CitizenErased wrote:
Rog wrote:Sequel just announced in complete balls up fashion. All main story content dropping at the same time.


What's balls-ed up about it?


It was a mystery reveal. The stream started with the reveal trailer except the trailer garbled on transmission so no one knew what the hell the people in the studio were referring too.


:fp: christ. Well I'm just glad we're getting more Hitman and the sniper briefcase is back.

User avatar
smurphy
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: A Little Cocky Child
Location: Scotland

PostRe: Hitman | PS4, Xbone & PC | Episode 2 Out Now
by smurphy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:39 am

I hope they make a lot of engine and gameplay changes and improvements and it's not just a bunch of new levels. The sniper briefcase is a good start, but it really should have been in the current game to be honest.

User avatar
imbusydoctorwho
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Hitman | PS4, Xbone & PC | Episode 2 Out Now
by imbusydoctorwho » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Just hope as Warner is publishing it, they don't ruin it with greedy microtransactions and overly expensive season passes (eg. Shadow of War)
Really looking forward to it though, glad they've ditched the episodic structure and hopefully they'll be more areas in this one.

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Hitman | PS4, Xbone & PC | Episode 2 Out Now
by Photek » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:57 pm

A Hitman Halloween pack is free for a limited period right now.

Image
Grcades resident banana split.

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Garth and 54 guests