Ipad Screen Repair

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostIpad Screen Repair
by Rubix » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Anyone know where I can get an iPad screen repaired for a cheap cost?
Playing: Wipeout (PS4), Witcher 3 [Blood and Wine] (PS4) Hitman (PS4) YS Origin (Vita)
Watching: Buffy S4, GOT S7 :wub: Glow S1
Reading: Freakonomics 69/315, Beren and Lúthien - 25/288
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Ipad Screen Repair
by Errkal » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Building and contents insurance?
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Ipad Screen Repair
by Kezzer » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:56 pm

A few more details would be handy, what size and version?
Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
darksideby182
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: cove grove

PostRe: Ipad Screen Repair
by darksideby182 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:29 pm

I changed an iPad 2 screen a couple of years ago and it wasn't to technical the screen came from Amazon and i think was around £20.
If you're feeling brave it can be done.
Image
Wii U : punkeator
Xbox live : darksideby182
Psn : darksideby182
steam : Punkeator
Origin : Punkeator
Switch : 6739-1557-7191
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Ipad Screen Repair
by Rubix » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Kezzer wrote:A few more details would be handy, what size and version?


Ipad air 1
Playing: Wipeout (PS4), Witcher 3 [Blood and Wine] (PS4) Hitman (PS4) YS Origin (Vita)
Watching: Buffy S4, GOT S7 :wub: Glow S1
Reading: Freakonomics 69/315, Beren and Lúthien - 25/288
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
Rubix
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol
Contact:

PostRe: Ipad Screen Repair
by Rubix » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:54 pm

darksideby182 wrote:I changed an iPad 2 screen a couple of years ago and it wasn't to technical the screen came from Amazon and i think was around £20.
If you're feeling brave it can be done.


Seen unofficial screens on amazon for £15.99 without the copper back.

Dont you need a heat gun?
Playing: Wipeout (PS4), Witcher 3 [Blood and Wine] (PS4) Hitman (PS4) YS Origin (Vita)
Watching: Buffy S4, GOT S7 :wub: Glow S1
Reading: Freakonomics 69/315, Beren and Lúthien - 25/288
The RPG Thread | Top Gear | Star Wars
User avatar
darksideby182
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: cove grove

PostRe: Ipad Screen Repair
by darksideby182 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Rubix wrote:
darksideby182 wrote:I changed an iPad 2 screen a couple of years ago and it wasn't to technical the screen came from Amazon and i think was around £20.
If you're feeling brave it can be done.


Seen unofficial screens on amazon for £15.99 without the copper back.

Dont you need a heat gun?

Used the other halfs hair dryer which seem to be fine. Just make sure you clean any left over adhesive if you go ahead.
Image
Wii U : punkeator
Xbox live : darksideby182
Psn : darksideby182
steam : Punkeator
Origin : Punkeator
Switch : 6739-1557-7191

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Bunni, Fade, Met, Yahoo [Bot] and 54 guests