Last TV series you watched and your rating.

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Tafdolphin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Up to episode 6 of Arrested Development. I haven't laughed once, the plot is incomprehensible and it's just... Bad. Really bad. Possibly worse than 4. At least that series made some sort of sense

Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Buffalo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:10 am

Evil Genius - ****
That was strawberry floated up. Awesome.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Moggy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 am

Tafdolphin wrote:Up to episode 6 of Arrested Development. I haven't laughed once, the plot is incomprehensible and it's just... Bad. Really bad. Possibly worse than 4. At least that series made some sort of sense


I watched the first episode of the new series and had no desire to watch anymore.

User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Slayerx » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:54 am

Buffy Low wrote:Evil Genius - ****
That was strawberry floated up. Awesome.


Yeah it was pretty sick and really showed you how messed up some people are to such degrees they appear to of convinced themselves of innocence.

User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Tafdolphin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:35 pm

Moggy wrote:
Tafdolphin wrote:Up to episode 6 of Arrested Development. I haven't laughed once, the plot is incomprehensible and it's just... Bad. Really bad. Possibly worse than 4. At least that series made some sort of sense


I watched the first episode of the new series and had no desire to watch anymore.


Good call. I sort of want to see it through just so I can say I did but...it's tough. Tough going.

Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Death's Head » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:21 am

Am I the only one who watches Nashville?

Yes?
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by PaperMacheMario » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:35 pm

Death's Head wrote:Am I the only one who watches Nashville?

Apart from my wife and most teenage girls, I think you might be.

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: RE: Re: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Death's Head » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:37 pm

PaperMacheMario wrote:
Death's Head wrote:Am I the only one who watches Nashville?

Apart from my wife and most teenage girls, I think you might be.
Not gay.

Yes?
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: RE: Re: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by PaperMacheMario » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Death's Head wrote:
PaperMacheMario wrote:
Death's Head wrote:Am I the only one who watches Nashville?

Apart from my wife and most teenage girls, I think you might be.
Not gay.

Some of the music actually sounds quite catchy. :shifty:

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: RE: Re: RE: Re: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Death's Head » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:22 pm

PaperMacheMario wrote:
Death's Head wrote:
PaperMacheMario wrote:
Death's Head wrote:Am I the only one who watches Nashville?

Apart from my wife and most teenage girls, I think you might be.
Not gay.

Some of the music actually sounds quite catchy. :shifty:
It is, but I come for the emotional highs and lows.

Yes?
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Oblomov Boblomov » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Detectorists

Why did it have to end :cry:.

I think it will really upset me if I find out Terry and Sheila aren't together in real life, so I'm not going anywhere near Google.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Moggy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I think it will really upset me if I find out Terry and Sheila aren't together in real life, so I'm not going anywhere near Google.


I’ve no idea.

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Oblomov Boblomov » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:37 pm

Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I think it will really upset me if I find out Terry and Sheila aren't together in real life, so I'm not going anywhere near Google.


I’ve no idea.

You couldn't risk the heartache either? :wub:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Moggy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 am

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I think it will really upset me if I find out Terry and Sheila aren't together in real life, so I'm not going anywhere near Google.


I’ve no idea.

You couldn't risk the heartache either? :wub:


You risked opening up a spoiler box?

Oh mate, they both died recently. Alone and unloved. :cry:

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Oblomov Boblomov » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:34 am

:shock:

I wonder if we'll see any one off episodes in the future. Maybe a lesbian wedding special. I'd probably rather they just left it.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Moggy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:40 am

I'd love more episodes, but at the same time wouldn't want to risk them making a gooseberry fool one.

If they can write a good Christmas special every so often, then that would be great.

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Rex Kramer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:05 am

That last episode of Detectorists is the most perfect piece of television ever made. I don't want any more episodes, I honestly don't think they could top what has already been created. Terry and Sheila :wub: The bit in series 2 where Sheila is talking to Lance about his daughter is unbelievably poignant.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Jenuall » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:14 am

Detectorists :wub:

I would be very wary of them doing any more though. Series 2 was pretty perfect in itself and ended beautifully so I was a little worried when I heard they were doing a 3 but obviously they aced that so what do I know!

There are just so many wonderful moments about the show.

ImageImage
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Rex Kramer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:19 am

Every single report on the news recently about historical sites becoming visible due to the drought just has me saying 'Google Earth Watermark'.

User avatar
Miguel007
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Last TV series you watched and your rating.
by Miguel007 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:58 pm

GLOW S2 - 9/10 fantastic; all characters were fleshed out and the arc this season was brilliant. I hope there is another Season but if not the Finale was a fitting send off.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, andretmzt, BAKA, Crimson, Dowbocop, Errkal, Garth, Irene Demova, Kriken, Lime, Mafro, massimo, Preezy, Rax, satriales, Squinty, The Watching Artist, Tsunade and 59 guests