Page 2 of 2

Re: Making a video. Criticism and tips please.

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:13 pm
by Jingle Ord the Way
I'm going to start work on looking into Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Re: Making a video. Criticism and tips please.

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:59 pm
by Gently-Hung Holly Wreath
I was gonna watch it, but why is it so long?

Re: Making a video. Criticism and tips please.

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 pm
by Jingle Ord the Way
Well there was a lot to say and it goes through the story, characters and key cutscenes. It's definitely not for those people who requires fulfillment within ten seconds of watching a youtube video.

Re: Making a video. Criticism and tips please.

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm
by Harry Ellis
Got this bookmarked as I'm currently playing through Bioshock for the first time.

Re: Making a video. Criticism and tips please.

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:37 pm
by Gently-Hung Holly Wreath
Ord wrote:It's definitely not for those people who requires fulfillment within ten seconds of watching a youtube video.


Oh :(

Re: Making a video. Criticism and tips please.

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:02 pm
by Harry Bizzle
Ord wrote:I'm going to start work on looking into Batman: Arkham Asylum.


Awesome. One of the few games I'd actually be interested in watching dev interviews and stuff for.

Re: Making a video. Criticism and tips please.

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 am
by Harry Ellis
Drumstick wrote:Got this bookmarked as I'm currently playing through Bioshock for the first time.

Finished Bioshock now so began watching this last night. Very impressed so far, will finish this week.

Re: Making a video. Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 1: Bioshock

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 pm
by Jingle Ord the Way
So! I did a podcast for the first time. It's about Bioshock and includes portions of my video. There really is some decent chat about the game and I think it's better than the usual podcasts out there. You'll have to excuse me though. I was rather nervous and very Scottish.
http://www.gonzoplanet.com/2013/04/13/d ... -bioshock/

Re: Making a video. Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 2: Arkham Asyl

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:28 pm
by Jingle Ord the Way
See below. :)

Re: Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 2: Arkham Asylum

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:47 pm
by Jingle Ord the Way
Complete episode of Arkham Asylum is now up. I added chapters in the video description in Youtube which enables people to watch it in shorter sections if they wish.

Re: Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 2: Arkham Asylum

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:53 pm
by kommissarboris
Good stuff, enjoyed the first video will give this a watch tonight.

Re: Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 2: Arkham Asylum

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:00 pm
by kommissarboris
I watched the Batman AA review last, very good brah, kinda feel the same as you do about the bosses, and I always thought it a bit weird that gargoyles are inside the buildings rather than out :lol:

Had no idea about the secret room in the office, must check that out!

Last of us next, still to play that one myself to be honest, loved the wee trailer at the end for it.

Re: Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 2: Arkham Asylum

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 pm
by Jingle Ord the Way
Thanks for the kind words man! Really appreciated. :D

Re: Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 2: Arkham Asylum

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 pm
by Bigerich
Your Bioshock video inspired me to play the PC version. But it crashes when trying to load a new area.

First it would crash on the loading screen when exit the Bathysphere for the first time, but I managed to get passed that section by uninstalling the game and re-validating the game files. Now it keeps crashing when I try to enter the Medical Pavillion area after the Welcome to Rapture section.

Anyone know what to do? I think it crashes when it tries to autosave, does anyone know how to turn that off? I can't find the option in the menus.
:(

Re: Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 2: Arkham Asylum

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 pm
by Jingle Ord the Way
Bigerich wrote:Your Bioshock video inspired me to play the PC version. But it crashes when trying to load a new area.

First it would crash on the loading screen when exit the Bathysphere for the first time, but I managed to get passed that section by uninstalling the game and re-validating the game files. Now it keeps crashing when I try to enter the Medical Pavillion area after the Welcome to Rapture section.

Anyone know what to do? I think it crashes when it tries to autosave, does anyone know how to turn that off? I can't find the option in the menus.
:(

Have you tried the tips in the troubleshooting section on the steam forums?
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/f ... .php?f=304

in other news the video is up on Gonzo Planet. Yay!
http://www.gonzoplanet.com/2013/08/08/g ... am-asylum/
Oh and the first one to drop me a PM with their e-mail wins a GOTY copy of Arkham Asylum on Steam.

Re: Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 2: Arkham Asylum

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:37 pm
by Advent7
Thanks to Ord for the game, you people are crazy.

Re: Gaming Ordtopsy - Episode 2: Arkham Asylum

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:13 pm
by 1cmanny1
I was going to get it ages ago, but I thought "Nah, I will let someone who is povvo get it instead".