Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Oblomov Boblomov » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Tomous wrote:
Photek wrote:I hate Rabbids, can I play game with no rabbids in my team? Despise the bastards.


You need to have one rabbid and Mario in your team.

But you’ll probably end up having two Rabbids as they are the strongest in my opinion.

And as people have said, they’re very amusing in this. They work well within the Mario world.

I can't imagine not having Luigi in my team. Steely Stare has carried me through many a battle.

Image
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM Sec.
SONM Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by OrangeRKN » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:19 pm

still wrote:I'm beginning to hate with a vengeance those bastards that drop slabs of rock on you.


Good tactic: Put Mario (or Luigi) into overwatch from one direction then shoot at them from another. They'll start running towards the character that shot them, only for the overwatch to trigger, hitting them and making them run back the other way. Luigi is also generally great for sniping them at distance.

User avatar
still
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by still » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:50 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:
still wrote:I'm beginning to hate with a vengeance those bastards that drop slabs of rock on you.


Good tactic: Put Mario (or Luigi) into overwatch from one direction then shoot at them from another. They'll start running towards the character that shot them, only for the overwatch to trigger, hitting them and making them run back the other way. Luigi is also generally great for sniping them at distance.


Ta muchly. I shall give that a try.

fry87
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by fry87 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:44 am

Was really enjoying this but have hit a game breaking bug. On the final boss the game crashed. Now whenever I attempt to load my game it crashes the application. I've tried restarting the game, console, copying the save file but nothing has resolved the issue. I've raised a ticket on the Ubisoft forums so will see what they say, but otherwise it's a real shame that such a bug could have completely spoiled my enjoyment of an otherwise brilliant game :(

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:58 am

Finally beat the first ultimate challenge :datass: that felt seriously good.

Had a quick look at the second one, the bastards took their move first and so I decided it was bed time instead :slol:.

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Drumstick » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:53 am

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Finally beat the first ultimate challenge :datass: that felt seriously good.

Had a quick look at the second one, the bastards took their move first and so I decided it was bed time instead :slol:.

I personally found 2 the toughest of the bunch but I know most others found 1 the more difficult.

What combo are you using?

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Drumstick wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Finally beat the first ultimate challenge :datass: that felt seriously good.

Had a quick look at the second one, the bastards took their move first and so I decided it was bed time instead :slol:.

I personally found 2 the toughest of the bunch but I know most others found 1 the more difficult.

What combo are you using?

Mario + Rabbid Luigi + Luigi

You?

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Drumstick » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Drumstick wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Finally beat the first ultimate challenge :datass: that felt seriously good.

Had a quick look at the second one, the bastards took their move first and so I decided it was bed time instead :slol:.

I personally found 2 the toughest of the bunch but I know most others found 1 the more difficult.

What combo are you using?

Mario + Rabbid Luigi + Luigi

You?

Mario, Rabbid Peach and Luigi.

I figured everyone would have used Rabbid Peach. Her only weakness throughout the game is her primary attack being slightly underpowered but the multiple dashes, heal, sentry and shield more than make up for it.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Tomous » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Drumstick wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Drumstick wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Finally beat the first ultimate challenge :datass: that felt seriously good.

Had a quick look at the second one, the bastards took their move first and so I decided it was bed time instead :slol:.

I personally found 2 the toughest of the bunch but I know most others found 1 the more difficult.

What combo are you using?

Mario + Rabbid Luigi + Luigi

You?

Mario, Rabbid Peach and Luigi.

I figured everyone would have used Rabbid Peach. Her only weakness throughout the game is her primary attack being slightly underpowered but the multiple dashes, heal, sentry and shield more than make up for it.


Rabbid Luigi’s vampire ability is extremely powerful and more than makes up for lack of heal if you don’t have Rabbid Peach in your team.

I think most teams would have one of those two though.

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Tomous wrote:
Drumstick wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Drumstick wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Finally beat the first ultimate challenge :datass: that felt seriously good.

Had a quick look at the second one, the bastards took their move first and so I decided it was bed time instead :slol:.

I personally found 2 the toughest of the bunch but I know most others found 1 the more difficult.

What combo are you using?

Mario + Rabbid Luigi + Luigi

You?

Mario, Rabbid Peach and Luigi.

I figured everyone would have used Rabbid Peach. Her only weakness throughout the game is her primary attack being slightly underpowered but the multiple dashes, heal, sentry and shield more than make up for it.


Rabbid Luigi’s vampire ability is extremely powerful and more than makes up for lack of heal if you don’t have Rabbid Peach in your team.

I think most teams would have one of those two though.

Yep, I don't know how I would have done it without vampire action. I also find it invaluable being able to steely stare and itchy feet wth Luigi every single turn (alternating, obviously) combined with the range and power of his primary attack.

Image
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:42 pm

3rd ultimate challenge completed on the first attempt :datass:.

Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Qikz » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:37 am

Jumped back on to this to finish the main story.

The boss of Area 3 was astounding. Amazingly designed boss haha

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Oblomov Boblomov » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:38 am

I wonder when the DLC will be released. I purchased the season pass the other day and I am desperate for a bit of Donkey Kong action!

Image
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by KjGarly » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:05 am

I'm sure it was slated for April I may be wrong though.

Image Image
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Rax » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 am

Loving this so far so I think I will jump on the DLC, going to finish up the story first and see how I feel after that to be absuloutely certain but its really scratching an Advance Wars itch in a way I didnt expect.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Tomous » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:53 pm

KjGarly wrote:I'm sure it was slated for April I may be wrong though.


"Spring 2018" is all they've said since the DK reveal.

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Photek » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:48 am

Got this last night but only played it tonight. Easily the best game on Switch. It’s utterly brilliant. :wub:

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Poser » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:51 am

Photek wrote:Got this last night but only played it tonight. Easily the best game on Switch. It’s utterly brilliant. :wub:


For some reason I've still not loaded it up, six months on. Go on, you've convinced me. I'll try it asap.

Image
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by Rax » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:55 am

You should indeed, great game. Finished it last night, its got a real one more go feel to it, I think Ill go back and look to explore some of the secret areas and try some of the additional challenges that unlock.

User avatar
amirah
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Nintendo Switch | Out Now
by amirah » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:10 am

The game has just landed on my door mat!


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: D_C, Errkal, Miguel007, PuppetBoy, Rubix, Saint of Killers, Shug5891, Trelliz and 47 guests