[Wii U] Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Hyperion » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:40 pm

DENNY YOU ABSOLUTE THUNDERCUNT!

Image Image
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Hyperion » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:49 pm

strawberry float off strawberry float off strawberry float off

Image Image
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Hyperion » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:50 pm

What melter threw that Blue shell?

Image Image
AndyXL
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by AndyXL » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Baby Park is usually kind to me :toot:

The one problem with this game, is that the guy who gets out front fast (Matt!) usually gets protected from the chaos that takes place behind him...

We're all so busy taking each other out, that we let Matt get further and further in front :x

Edit - I didn't much like the track choice tonight either (no complaints about Baby Park though - love it!). Toad Turnpike is truly awful!

Last edited by AndyXL on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Denster » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Baby park twice and then cheese land. You strawberry floating snivelling fuckpig, cuntwaffle arse crackers!

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Hyperion » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:00 pm

It only happens when Matt's in front, every other time blue shells abound or everyone behind just gets mushrooms/stars :x

Image Image
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Hyperion » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Denster wrote:Baby park twice and then cheese land. You strawberry floating snivelling fuckpig, cuntwaffle arse crackers!


That's what happens when Dolphin Shoals, Toads Turnpike, Bone Dry Dunes, Ice Ice Outpost, and Melody Motorway are picked

Image Image
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by The Watching Artist » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Whatever Herbi

Image
AndyXL
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by AndyXL » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Hyperion wrote:
Denster wrote:Baby park twice and then cheese land. You strawberry floating snivelling fuckpig, cuntwaffle arse crackers!


That's what happens when Dolphin Shoals, Toads Turnpike, Bone Dry Dunes, Ice Ice Outpost, and Melody Motorway are picked


I hate all those tracks too, apart from Ice Ice, which I think is surprisingly good fun.

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Hyperion » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:04 pm

The Watching Artist wrote:Whatever Herbi

Hi Hugo

Image Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by jawafour » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Image

Great kartin', guys! I stayed on to see if anyone wanted to complete their races but I think everyone logged out?

I feel knackered... I played in two back-to-back tournaments tonight :toot: .

User avatar
Grum
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Scotland

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Grum » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm

jawafour wrote:Image

Great kartin', guys! I stayed on to see if anyone wanted to complete their races but I think everyone logged out?

I feel knackered... I played in two back-to-back tournaments tonight :toot: .


Thanks Jawa, I had one race to go and got a communication error so was glad to see you there.

Would have been frustrating to be one race short. I even got first place in that race :toot:

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by jawafour » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Grum wrote:...Would have been frustrating to be one race short. I even got first place in that race :toot:

Yeah, you did well in that Animal Crossing race, Grum! I was zooming round, doing okay on the final lap, and then get hit by everything!

It was good to see quite a few folk on the track tonight. It makes the battle all the more fun painful :lol: .

AndyXL
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by AndyXL » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 pm

jawafour wrote:Image

Great kartin', guys! I stayed on to see if anyone wanted to complete their races but I think everyone logged out?

I feel knackered... I played in two back-to-back tournaments tonight :toot: .


Oh, I thought the Tournament was over when you logged out, which is why I logged out too? :fp:

So did I sell myself short? How do you know when the tournament is officially over?! :?: :)

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by jawafour » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 pm

AndyXL wrote:Oh, I thought the Tournament was over when you logged out, which is why I logged out too? :fp:

So did I sell myself short? How do you know when the tournament is officially over?! :?: :)

You get sixteen races and then you're logged out. But... some of us tend to log back in again (i.e. re-join the tournament starting again at zero points; it doesn't erase your original placing) if we know that some folk still have races left. It can take a minute or so to re-join, so often the next race has started and you can then join after that.

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by jawafour » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:34 pm

(Psst.... Errkal... did you rage-quit, dude? I think you only had two races :( ).

User avatar
Grum
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Scotland

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Grum » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:35 pm

jawafour wrote:
AndyXL wrote:Oh, I thought the Tournament was over when you logged out, which is why I logged out too? :fp:

So did I sell myself short? How do you know when the tournament is officially over?! :?: :)

You get sixteen races and then you're logged out. But... some of us tend to log back in again (i.e. re-join the tournament starting again at zero points; it doesn't erase your original placing) if we know that some folk still have races left. It can take a minute or so to re-join, so often the next race has started and you can then join after that.


I have been trying to join again each week especially if I know someone has joined later to try to make sure they can get all of their races in. It's worth hanging on for a couple of minutes.

It is quite good getting a few extra races in :D

User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Super Dragon 64 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 pm

The Watching Artist wrote:You lucky gooseberry fool Dragon :lol:

I deserved it after you rammed me off the road in Dry Dry Dune and then hit me with a banana :x

Whoever picked Baby Park for a second time literally sent me to sleep :P

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by Errkal » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:59 am

jawafour wrote:(Psst.... Errkal... did you rage-quit, dude? I think you only had two races :( ).


Naa I was having issues with the Gamepad WiFi interfering with my "normal" wifi stopping my Chromecast working making the missus all grumpy who was trying to watch Netflix.

Really wish it did some negotiation when it comes on instead of just sticking a channel regardless of what ever else is using the channel!

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart Mondays at 9PM (8995-3668-4616) Live on Twitch (twitch.co.uk/grcadeuk)
by jawafour » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:23 am

Errkal wrote:Naa I was having issues with the Gamepad WiFi interfering with my "normal" wifi stopping my Chromecast working making the missus all grumpy who was trying to watch Netflix...

Never mind, man - have to make up for it next week :toot: .


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andretmzt, Gemini73, Jenuall, Kanbei, Monkey Man, NickSCFC and 39 guests