[MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by BID0 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:51 am

Hexx wrote:

These people are wizards

Some of that is crazy, like they actually digitally created NYC :lol: just so the shots didn't leak I expect.

They can do all that gooseberry fool but Iron Man's suit always looks terrible. Especially when the helmet is down.


Here's another one:





User avatar
Hime
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Hime » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:58 am

BID0 wrote:
Hexx wrote:

These people are wizards

Some of that is crazy, like they actually digitally created NYC :lol: just so the shots didn't leak I expect.

They can do all that gooseberry fool but Iron Man's suit always looks terrible. Especially when the helmet is down.


Here's another one:





Image

Image
User avatar
Ecno
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: There're no Wolves

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Ecno » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Hime wrote:
BID0 wrote:
Hexx wrote:

These people are wizards

Some of that is crazy, like they actually digitally created NYC :lol: just so the shots didn't leak I expect.

They can do all that gooseberry fool but Iron Man's suit always looks terrible. Especially when the helmet is down.


Here's another one:





Image


What has the alt-right got to do with James Gunn? I thought he was fired because he made some inappropriate jokes on twitter 10 years ago, and some people complained, and we now live in a world where everything gets blown out of proportion and apologies and remorse are no longer good enough?

http://www.phantomgoal.com

Football Betting Analysis and other related topics.
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:35 pm

My understanding is that it was alt-right types that dredged them up again, knowing that in the current climate he would be crucified again for them (Despite apologising and addressing them already several years ago).

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Mafro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Ecno wrote:
Hime wrote:
BID0 wrote:
Hexx wrote:

These people are wizards

Some of that is crazy, like they actually digitally created NYC :lol: just so the shots didn't leak I expect.

They can do all that gooseberry fool but Iron Man's suit always looks terrible. Especially when the helmet is down.


Here's another one:





Image


What has the alt-right got to do with James Gunn? I thought he was fired because he made some inappropriate jokes on twitter 10 years ago, and some people complained, and we now live in a world where everything gets blown out of proportion and apologies and remorse are no longer good enough?

Some alt-right dickhead was annoyed at Gunn for slagging off Trump so he dug up tweets from a decade ago with edgy jokes which resulted in him getting fired.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Denster » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:21 pm

I am going to mention how outraged I am by all this to Mr Bautista at Comicon in October. In the hope he'll give me a free selfie.

10, Zartan, <];^D
The SS shitlist.
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Hexx » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:57 am

GotG3 has been put on hold


Bautista still attacking Disney


User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Denster » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:39 am

I'm going to Comicon as Thanos. Years after the snap so hes retired and he's let himself go. Got a friend who's an excellent seamstress - she's going to sew the gold trim on a navy t shirt for me. I've ordered a light up infinity gauntlet and some purple / lilac face paint and will shave my head and face and use a black pencil to do the lines on my face. Should be fun.

Going to have some plastic bags with dirt in them on my hip - One for each of the dead avengers and my t shirt will say Groot is Soot

10, Zartan, <];^D
The SS shitlist.
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Dual » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:21 am

Denster how do you pronounce soot?

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Moggy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:26 am

Dual wrote:Denster how do you pronounce soot?



:lol:

User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Albear » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:28 am

groot is moot.

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Denster » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:28 am

Sut.

It looks like it rhymes. I know it doesn't.

10, Zartan, <];^D
The SS shitlist.
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Rex Kramer » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:44 pm

Doctor Strange is on UK Netflix towards the end of September.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Mafro » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Iron Man 1-3 are back on Netflix.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Tineash
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Tineash » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:40 pm

I rewatched them recently. Iron Man 1 is good but not as amazing as you remember. Iron Man 2 is about as good as you remember (Mickey Rourke is terrible).

In a shock decision, Iron Man 3 is actually the best.

"exceptionally annoying" - TheTurnipKing
User avatar
Garth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Norn Iron

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Garth » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:42 pm

Tineash wrote:Iron Man 3 is actually the best.

It always was 8-)

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Mafro » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:56 pm

Yeah I'm looking forward to watching Iron Man 3 again. Don't think I've seen that since it was out at the cinema but I really enjoyed it.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Tragic Magic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Tragic Magic » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:36 am

Iron Man 3 should've been called Tony Stark.. Right?

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by Moggy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:08 am

Tragic Magic wrote:Iron Man 3 should've been called Tony Stark.. Right?


I hope this isn't a spoiler, but you do realise that Iron Man is the same person as Tony Stark...Right?

User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer p223
by BID0 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:21 am



Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Denster, Garth, Monkey Man and 56 guests